/v4/ best girl edition

Jak na Nový rok, tak po celý rok.

Wake up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eHM5wJCayrM
dennikn.sk/646072/andrej-kiska-posielat-ludi-do-plynu-hoci-len-na-internete-je-nepripustne-novorocny-prejav/
youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKrg18ewYc4ayfYqMPtYEQGNge49EbCELPNQDTWZTlsQTO62GhMw1bgn6xixJmj7zn8KXtVPwopij2XNqF0U4lwHVkf27A&v=SEzeLP-yczo
playtvak.cz/sametova-revoluce-prevrat-nebo-domluvene-divadlo-fvm-/konspiracni-teorie.aspx?c=A160922_111523_konspirace_kuko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meme police is here

Please hand over the memes now

>
get the FUCK outta here fuccboi
you can take them from my cold dead hands
lmao that's what you get for living in Pragistan

>černá huba
that's racist

>tfw the highlight of your new year's eve party is having some good weed from prague

>tfw more freezing than hungover
the fuck kind of winter is this, no snow at all yet everything is white since it's covered in frost

>woke up (surprisingly) not hungover
>cut up and marinaded an entire chicken yesterday

dis gon b gud

Hes just gonna blow his jaw off

>tfw I'm probably going to drop out of uni

What should I do instead? I don't think I'll be able to find job in this shithole

become a train driver or revízor

>drop out of uni
don't
trust me, you will regret it
t. uni drop-out

Post recipe

unless you want to set up a company or have some other clear idea of what you want to do and university seems in comparison like an ineffective use of your time and effort, don't drop out of uni

my reddit got obliterated by a fucking burger, everybody is shagging around midnight and im watching anime contemplating if another year is worth it, got to wake up and go carry shitton of wood

good day

>my reddit got obliterated by a fucking burger
what

>oil (not olive one, don't be a nigger)
>BBQ sauce
>rosemary-flavoured sault
>let it marinade overnight
>pull it out of the fridge +- 1 hour beforehand
>throw it on the grill even though it's freezing outside
>profit

that guy is genuinely autistic troll modding some bigger subs which resulted in me being banned because he didnt bother to argue if everyone couldnt see his majesty publicly

i am awake
happy new year anons

happy new year senpai

happy new year, user

Hey Attila

youtu.be/eHM5wJCayrM

Beware of cringe levels though

are they related?

Nah its just that terrible haircut. When ur cute everything goes tho

good morning and happy new year

kek
she looks better on pics tho

>tfw eating homemade húrka

this seriously, don't
t. uni drop-out #2

>text file vanished from my desktop

this is not okay

u got haked

FUCKING hangover why won't it go away

>Výzva ľuďom, aby nešírili nenávisť na internete a aby strach neprekonávali agresivitou
>Posielať ľudí do plynu je neprípustné, nie každý Róm je príživník a nie každý Moslim terorista
>Pochválil dobrý ekonomický stav krajiny a zvládnuté predsedníctvo EÚ
>Rok 2017 ukáže, či sa začne reforma v školstve a zlepší sa situácia v zdravotníctve
>Nepriamy odkaz Kaliňákovi, aby odstúpil
>V rómskych osadách nepomôže len represia

dennikn.sk/646072/andrej-kiska-posielat-ludi-do-plynu-hoci-len-na-internete-je-nepripustne-novorocny-prejav/

youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKrg18ewYc4ayfYqMPtYEQGNge49EbCELPNQDTWZTlsQTO62GhMw1bgn6xixJmj7zn8KXtVPwopij2XNqF0U4lwHVkf27A&v=SEzeLP-yczo

>2017
>still getting hangovers

weew

these shits have nothing on Zochová.

Got so fucking drunk I literally sharted my pants lol

haha madman

Baška a qt

And now literally everyone is fucking mad at me for being a cunt.

Way to start a New Year.

to si posral, lolek.

>Zochová

Poor's man adlerka?

more like the best of them all. rich history, awesome location, based teachers and the best fucking bufet on this side of the dunaj.
adlerka cant even dream of competing.

>iso

damn pirates!

Adlerka is known as best elektrotechnicka school in whole Slovakia+Baška is there. But its shit now like every other public school

>high schoolers arguing who's school is better

i've caught a cold again

>being past highschool
>browsing štvorčan

was Velvet revolution fake?

playtvak.cz/sametova-revoluce-prevrat-nebo-domluvene-divadlo-fvm-/konspiracni-teorie.aspx?c=A160922_111523_konspirace_kuko

Doesnt matter really does it?

Girl told me i look like harry potter. Is it bad or good thing?

reported for underage

i think thats bad

it's pretty bad

it's quite bad

yeah. it means you are big dork

But hes not so ugly is he?

how can an ugly slovak be real if slovakia isn't real

hes ugly and hes a cuck

sry m80

it really makes you think

try again and with some sense pls

quotes wrong post. It was meant for harry potter

Well it doesnt matter... it was gf of my friend who said it so.

We were talking in train about something and movies came up or idk and she said well you look like harry potter already, i said that i have no scar tho. And she said with huge grin "want one?"

I was never called harry potter before, only the guy who plays sherlock

what a bully

Ahoj!
Šťastný nový rok!

How are you all doing today?

not great

>How are you all doing today?
shit because i realised how much i have to study in the next month or two and i am a lazy stupid useless piece of shit without a shred of willpower to make myself do anything productive whatsoever

you?

my belly hurts third day in a row

I'm okay just a bit tired.

>i am a lazy stupid useless piece of shi
That's not true though

>That's not true though
well you are entitled to your own opinion but i would disagree

You could accomplish things if you were determined accomplishing them as much as you are determined about being a piece of shit. It's why I disagree. My point is that you have determination, you have potential, you just release it into wrong direction.

shit, I slept for 10 hours but im still tired

deadass, I fell asleep a bit after 4:00 and I woke up at 14:00 feeling tired as fuck. I think that the more you sleep the more tired you feel afterwards.

>I think that the more you sleep the more tired you feel afterwards.
yep, went to bed at 5:30 got up at 10:00 and was fresh as a daisy

kettős honfoglalás

>have spent a few weeks in Poland for vacation
>never pretended to be Polish but I don't feel like going on mobile data just so I can post with my own flag
>after a few days of having "banter" thrown at me, start getting butthurt and argue with people back (still never pretending to be Polish)
>weeks later, I now get angry at German and Russian posters routinely and often get (you)'d in agreement by other Polish flags for my retorts, I am more or less fully integrated into the Polish Sup Forums userbase, and I have developed a profound dislike for Germans and now could probably write a book on Central European history if I wanted to
I need to start phoneposting, this isn't healthy, I think I may have caught autism in this country

pretty good

what was the best gif you got this Christmas?

this is the only one I got, but it was few days before Christmas

gift*

fuck my brain!

got a nice sweater and 500CZK voucher to a bookstore

Money.

money

love and companionship

a car

well fuck it looks like I have to call in sick tommorow. They are gonna be mad as fuck

>Being awake at 8:24 on 1.1.

What went wrong in your life

Also, comfy darkish-foggy mood

I have been awale since 0600 on 1.1.2017.
Beat that.

My father managed to throw away family fortune. I was never supposed to work in my life. Now I´m eternal wagecuck.

I have been awake since 4:00 desu. I just waited for old thread to die so I could make best edition

Because of your job or do you simply hate fun?
That sounds horrifying. What did he do? And why did noone manage to stop him?

why didn't anyone take my bait
;_;

I want a nice sweater too :^(
I would serious rather get a nice sweater than any amount of money from anyone
I love nice sweaters
There are no nice sweaters to buy here, I had to order specifically from one shop. They are expensive as hell.

I don't understand that stereotype that sweaters or pants are a bad gift

>Because of your job or do you simply hate fun?

I wouldnt say I hate fun, just dont see anything special about calendar year.
I divide days according to ammount of work I have to do or current sesion so I can regulate my clothing according to weather.

I really, really, really like these pictures

Blew it on girl my age + retarded bussiness decisions. I was supposed to get nice three story apparment building + 3 offices to rent
>tfw I would never have to work in my life
h-hold me

Have some more.
That sounds a bit anti-fun though. Also you must live in bumfuck nowhere if it was quiet enough to go to bed early.
Oh damn that's shit. Large sums of money idiotic decisions regarding women are a bad combination. A guy not far from where I live won 1,2 million Euro in the lottery, married a whore (like, a literal prostitute) and blew it all in less than 2 years.
A-at least you know the importance of taking care of your assets now, right?

money, nice perfume and a nice blowjob

Fugg, forgot the comfy picture

>A-at least you know the importance of taking care of your assets now, right?
yeah.
Without this experience I would probably be one of these retarded spoiled rich kids :DDDD