Hey Sup Forums, what is this? Found in garden

Hey Sup Forums, what is this? Found in garden.

Feels papery to the touch.

Spider nest? I don't know, I'm ignorant.

There's 2 more but file size is too large (so here's a pic unrelated). You get the idea though. This thing is just attached to a piece of straw or stick

looks like testiclez or a wasp nest

Praying Mantis egg sac.

It might be a spider nest, open it up!

I too feel like there's something sexual about it.
It wasn't that big though, only about the size of a large cherry tomato.

Sure about this? I live in MA, don't think we have praying mantises.

This. wait for the hundred or so baby mantises to come out.

I was too creeped out by it so I threw it aside. But I did poke it and dent it a little bit and nothing came out... maybe the spiders already left and it's abandoned?

it looks like some kind of cocoon or shell ask /out/ if u really wanna know

I am curious but I like hanging out with you guys more. I'll ask and report back here.

I had one of those in my drawer, I opened that bitch up, and it was full of dead spiders.

open it up lets see inside.

Fucking yuck. I love my spider bros, keeping me bug free, but the idea of hundreds of them is too nasty.

Unfortunately after being creeped out I already tossed it aside to never look at again. I admit this thread would be more interesting if I still had it. Maybe I can find more pictures online once we definitely determine what it is.

Its a praying mantis nest.. Leave it outside and klet them grow and fuck up some insects

Make sure theres any of those inside your house, they like wood furniture so check your drawers and stuff.

No, mantises grow their nests on living tree bark

It's a praying mantis egg sac. Google it. Soon hundreds of them will start spilling out. Take it home and put it in a jar and watch it.

I want to call you a faggot but you seem like a nice guy, enjoy your day OP.

Not true

They put them mainly on things like OP posted. But will put them of trees or sides of houses.

I typed mantis egg case into google images and found many that have this exact structure. It doesn't have the same shape as the matis egg cases we have around here in Washington, but there are many different kinds of mantis. A already guessed it for what it was based on it's spray insulation foam looking material. Spider egg sacks look like balls of fine thread.

Entomologist here. It's an Egg Sac of a Praying Mantis.

Specifically the Chinese Mantis. The Carolina Mantis will have a more oval egg case. The Chinese mantis will make a more irregular circle, much fuller and larger.

looks like you got the picture from google afte ri looked up mantis egg sack

Delivery drive at papa johns here.Its a praying mantis egg sac

this is correct basement dwellers