You are offered $1,000,000,000,000 (That's 1 Trillion) and immunity from the law (within reason) for four years

You are offered $1,000,000,000,000 (That's 1 Trillion) and immunity from the law (within reason) for four years.

After that you are required to an hero using any method you want.

Would Sup Forums do it? If so, how kill?

Yes

Rolling for this

I would. I would use the money to do drugs and yacht and stuff during the 4 years. But I would use alot or most of the money to buy nuclear bombs or other devestating devices and would kill myself after the 4 years by turning the world into a giant ball of death with my nukes and shit.

Fuck yes, and I'd helium gas mask cuz I'm a pussy. Shit I have nothing to live for so might as well ball out for four years, slay mad pussy, and be Dan Bilzerian for the time.

i dont really require that much money to make me happy. id probly have a solid crystal brick wall of MDMA/MDA, an entire dictionary of blotter acid, a whole room full of cocaine. weed too of course thats just a given.
id have a twin turbo corvette and drive as fast as i want every day. when the 4 years is up id get really high on all that and put my car into a wall at speed

Yes, oh wait "Within reason" then no

that's pretty cool ... a bit selfish though.

What about using the money to genetically
engineer tyrannical dolphins to take over the mainlands?

rolling

>If so, how kill?
Death by snu snu.

I'd

1. Plan out how to fake my own death and pay off someone to "declare" my deceased.

2. Kill off anyone who was involved with the deal, in case I am later found out.

3. Give close friends and family $250m each, a few would get a lucky billion.

4. Buy up an area with the most private islands build bridges, more islands, air strips, solar and water-current-generators and have my own mini country.

I'd do it. The required method will be nuclear device, minimum of 1000 MT yield. As the current largest device is only 50 MT, there will need to be some pretty significant advances made in engineering the device. I will be inside of a military grade submarine at a depth of no less than 1000M underwater near the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and the device will be on board with me. I will flip the switch myself.

Oh this is easy, I spend four years buying up military equipment; AC-130, Halo fucking power suits fucking rail-guns. Then I train a close group of B/tards as a small army. And when those four years are up we go to fucking war. We will try to wipe Kazakhstan off of the fucking map. Fuck Kazakhstan.

Bump

i clearly have a drug problem you guys just wanna take over the world and stuff. i need help

death by trap snusnu
>INB4 get off Sup Forums faggot

That can fly, right?

Private tard army of Bz!
I hope you got logistics support

How ironic. With a trillion dollars. You could give a cop a million in cash and build a private army. No one would turn you down. You could have a 100 cops on your side.

Take as much acid as I could, take a rocket past earth's atmosphere, and be released out of the rocket and send my body flying into space

>1 trillion dollars
>kys
>you can't make me

Wouldn't immunity from the law also bar you from the good things that the law provides, like constitutional rights and benefits from social programs?

Is that real or shooped. Bc id stick my dick in her for looking that good

I would do it, and probably end myself before those 4 years are up. I'd debauch like a motherfucker. Every single night I'd be doing cocaine off of strippers and fucking everything even remotely attractive. I'd travel everywhere, see everything, imbibe every mind altering substance possible, and do all kinds of crazy shit. Japanese oil massages, sky diving, snowboarding, whatever. I'd definitely piss off the Eiffel Tower drunk. Whatever money I have leftover by the time I kill myself going crazy or whenever the time is up, I'd give to my family as an apology for ever being born.

Okay, then the fucking Illuminati murders you painfully. No cheating in thought experiments faget.

I'd travel, smoke pot literally non-stop, and funnel a fuck load of money into my home town for schools, public entertainment, etc...

Fuck it i'll just do what
he is doing

I refuse the money. My life is worth more than a concept.

what part of Illuminati did you not understand

I would use all my monies to hire an uncountable horde of autistic virgins to mine neopets for coins, and we'll buy all the sand in the game, then turn it around and sell it for stupid high prices. Market fucking dominated. I'll also sleaze my way out of the deal by becoming fat as fatass mode, and let the beetus catch me before the 5th year does.

It's called thread checkmate yeh feggatz

I wouldn't do it. However, say i would:

1. Fund mind transfer projects, and when times up, would an hero my body, and try to transfer my mind into another. My memories would be gone and everything that was me before aswell (as close to a real death as possible). See if it works. If not. Well i tried.

2. Would probably fund all sorts of science projects, and buy land and make my own island of science of sorts, without the pesky restriction laws of the EU or US.

3. knowledgeispower.jpg

Even the concept of world peace?
Would you allow yourself to be a martyr?

Buy thousands of Brazzers accounts for my internet friends

What ever money is left.
Lets do some math
1 trillion ÷ 4 years = 250 billion a year. 250 billion ÷ 365 days =
Thats roughly 685 million a day. You would have to exceed that to go broke.

Ok, let the schools and impoverished people of 10's of generations pass

I'm surprised no one is trying to invalidate the rules of having to die

have fun with a portion.
Drugs ans whores anyone????
All age and both gender whores btw.

Take another portion to hire people to round up the fucks I want to torture in my lair.

donate most to the causes I believe in.

Physical satisfaction
Psychological satisfaction
Leave behind a mark in the world.

>I'm surprised no one is trying to invalidate the rules of having to die

Yes. I would fuck so many 10 year olds girls with that money that after 4 years I would die with a smile on my face.

I have a loyal follower

Well, it'd be one hell of an apology, then.
Sorry, Mom! Here's billions of dollars!

I would let old age continue to progress. Who knows, I may take 50 more years or more.

World peace is an ideal, but even so giving my life in the hopes that every plays nice is ridiculous.
I basically view it as human nature/free will vs. everyone becomes shells of their former selves/robots.

Nobody can play God.

4 years is actually a long time. You could buy a private jet and travel the world with hookers. Just having sex everyday. And skydiving and shit.

um... no. ask me again in 10 years though i'll probably say yes

I'd be going lower than 10 with that money

It just occured to me that with a trillion dollars in the bank. Even with the lowest APR of 1.25% average savings account balance.
That would give you 12.5 billion a year in intrest.
So...
Well, that means you cannot possibly spend all that trillions. Bc the interest rate is in your favor. How can you spend over 12.5 billion a year

Fair enough, I admire your integrity.
I'm a hedonistic sack of shit who doesn't value their own life in the slightest. I wouldn't even try to subvert the rules of the deal.

Oh, a private jet is a no brainer. I know four years is a long time, but I'd have so much fun it'd fly by. I'd do a lot more than what I mentioned. It's no fun to plan an adventure, you've gotta be impromptu.

Not worth it.

First, I'm old enough to know 4 yrs is not enough.

You know how they say time flies when you're having fun?

Second, that is way more money than necessary, and it doesn't make up for the short time. What can a trillion do in 4 yrs that a few billion couldn't?

It doesn't seem worth it.

Go up to a hot chick. Ask her out, she says no.
Plop down a million in cash.
How about now bitch?

I would, but I would use the money to build a wall so I don't have to an hero.

Easy. Hookers and cocaine, dead the first month.

Donald trump has a few bill

Buy rare paintings and exspensive cars. Then wipe my ass on the paintings. Give it to some liberal arts college. Drive ferraris off road. Put 4x4 tires on them. Just to piss of loyalists.

For best results, use only the rarest ferraris.

Exactly, and his whole life to do whatever.

Time is priceless.

I don't think he'd rather have a trillion now and die in four yrs.

sex while skydiving then?

This
Fucking this

Use the money to build spaceship with large habitat, kidnap several women, leave and don't an hero after 4 years.

I would buy alot of cocaine but I would buy exotic whores and cater my every fetish.
My mode of death would be to Sky dive and slam 5 grams of fishscale in a 3ml syringe before I jump

the fuck is fishscale?

I'd buy as many tech company's as i could and release patents for general public use

Build an underground mansion on Mars, grow my own food, produce my own water. Have a robot fucktoy and companion, the law won't exist and I won't an hero. Live out my days until i'm old, hop in a rocket, launch myself deep into space and die.

Spend every dollar buying news/media and undo decades of jew trickery. 3 years of enjoying glorious victory and an hero as the savior of the universe.

>actually gas afew of them since they like that idea too

2016 not knowing names for 96% pure cocaine

Who requires it? What method are they going to use to force me to comply?

I'd take the trillion dollars, spend 90% on an army to defend myself, and use the rest doing rich guy stuff. In the end, a big enough entity could probably still kill me, but at least I put up a good fight.

>doing cocaine in 2016

Yes

Fuck dude, just buy all of congress and get them to change the laws. It would be a lot cheaper. The going rate is probably under 1 million per congressman.

I would figure out a way using my vast funds to avoid having to an hero by killing the people responsible for this trillion dollar set up so I can in turn keep the money all for myself.

whats a hitman

theeeeereee you go!

just fake your death, its easier!

What is a 24/7 armed security force?

Is it fiat dollars because if so i will not take part

Spend it on land and create my own kingdom, die by free fall from space.