Jill Stein thread?

Jill Stein thread?

I hate Hillary, and dislike a good portion of what Trump says, so I honestly think that a decent 3rd party candidate could have a chance this election.

The only downside I see of her so far is that she supports the #blacklivesmatter bullshit.

What does Sup Forums think of her?

I voted for her in the primaries

vote johnson then

You think black lives don't matter?

She believes in homeopathic medicine. So /thread

No, the lives of educated and productive citizens who's ancestors came from Africa matter a great deal. The lives of niggers don't matter in the slightest.

Racist!

Very well said but niggers will still be mad

BIGOT

> found the bigger

Blacklives matter is a hate group, you don't fight for equality by segregating yourself

So you want a third party candidate presumably because you recognize the government is corrupt and you want big government to take care of you?

I don't get it.

In essentially ALL cases where an African American claims that they were mistreated by the police or arrested for no reason, it ends up that the police were in the right and that person and their friends and family simply have no idea what the laws are.

Trayvon Martin was more ambiguous, but Michael Brown blatantly and indisputably broke the law and the biggest chimp out riot in twenty years happened in Ferguson. They literally do not understand the law and literally do not even care. They are as subhuman as Muslims, potentially worse.

>I honestly think that a decent 3rd party candidate could have a chance this election.
Nope.
The mutual hatred will bring people to the polls in records numbers, and NOBODY is gonna waste their vote.
Besides, I just did an image search for Jill, and there's nothing there I can fap to.
Which is odd, because I'll jerk it to figure skating.

She believes in homeopathic medicine.

The reason that cop got off was because of black people telling the truth anonymously.

I hear she believes in homeopathic medicine.

>What does Sup Forums think of her?
>Still a cunt for president

What's wrong with you people, would you stop posting shitty candidates for you stupid country?, one of these days you're gonna be fucked.... ho wait! you are fucked.

IIRC she doesn't actually, but homeopathy used to have some presence in the Green Party platform due to all the fucking anti-science, feng shui hippies.

I don't think I'd vote for someone who entertains the idea of homeopathic medicine.

not likely

the Green party has only raised less than a million dollars this year for Stein's campaign.

She seems like a cool person, but the Green Party is still a joke I can't take seriously.

Anti-vax, anti-gmo, anti-nuclear, and pro-homeopathy. Yeah, sounds like a real winnar.

even if she does, it's hardly one of the top issues, unless you're talking about going big pharma

>anti-gmo, anti-nuclear
so? Liberals usually are.

>Jelly fucker detected.

Sorry.
Ahem.
You sir, are racist.

>unless you're talking about going big pharma

yeah, that, too.

all he talk about "big-pharma", "big oil", "big nuclear", etc. makes her sound more paranoid than my uncle who lives off the grid and has enough guns hidden around his house to form a decent sized militia.

at least I fuck something more besides my hand

Sure is shilly in here.

actually they're all mainstream issues
no "big nuclear" though
lrn2reality

Clinton isn't perfect by a long shot, but faggots need to be convinced to vote for her. Deal with it.

Why does user still believe in voting for someone to lead him/herself? The voting is rigged (electronic voting machines), why do you still hold the fantasy of someone outside the system being elected?

>I honestly think that a decent 3rd party candidate could have a chance this election.

Hahahahaha

direct quote from her reddit ama:

>And we don't need it! Renewable are the least expensive. Nuclear is the most expensive. It only survives because our government is in bed with the industry and campaign contributions by the loan guarantees that the industry cannot operate without. The continued existence of this lethal form of energy is a tribute to the corruption of our political system.

>The voting is rigged (electronic voting machines)

because you say so

k

But there isn't a "Big Nuclear," faggot. Because of activism, getting a nuclear power plant going is nearly impossible. Unless you get a Republican in the White House.

" I honestly think that a decent 3rd party candidate could have a chance this election "

Yeah- because people on Sup Forums are known for their political prowess - bwahahahahhahahaa!

Go Trump!!!!!

Actually I went to my caucus and got my precinct to vote for Sanders, so no, faggot.

I agree there is not, but her insinuation is that "the industry" is somehow corrupting politicians and making it so that nuclear plants remain in service. Pure conspiracy theory.

The choice is obvious, friend

#FeeltheJohnson.

Damn right! Nothing i would love more than to see that big Johnson fuck Trump and Hillary

There are nuclear lobbies, though, and they put shitloads of money into trying to crack the system, so that's probably what she's talking about. Some members of Congress are totally pro-nuke.

faggot

Programmers have been saying this for a long time. You can be in denial all you want.

YOU don't want to vote for trump or Clinton so you conclude that means a third party has a chance this time.
dumbass kids, i swear.

yeah? and who are you voting for to continue allowing the two party system to rape you and america?

You're in denial that you're a conspiracyfag

Not that faggot

Vote for Ralph Nader for the lolz.

She has no chance. Now that Hillary's been cleared of the whole email thing, she's got this election in the bag.

So the revolution didn't happen this time.

I'd rather have Clinton attempt 4 years of steadily increasing progress than let some dipshit like Trump fuck everything up.

Who gives a fuck? In what alternate dimension does this bitch even have a chance?

There are lobbies for any major interest. The lobbies against nuclear power have MUCH more funding and public attention, especially since Fukushima.

The fact that she leads the green party, a party that is supposedly supposed to be environmentally conscious, yet still refuses to even look at the very real benefits that having a emission free baseload such as nuclear power, that shows me that she simply does not even look at the facts and is either hypocritical, anti-science, or simply pandering to her super liberal commie hippie supporters. probably a mixture of all three.

define: progress

do you mean more government control?

LOL, think what you want. Vote for who you want. It doesn't matter, Hillary is 'winning' no doubt about it. Not because anyone is voting for her, BTW. Lololollololollll11111

kek at you falling right into their hands, fucking retard.

"i hate both of them but i hate that guy more so im going to vote for the one i hate less"

be any more un-American

A third party has no chance in this system, at least for this election. It doesn't matter anyway since my vote does not count since I do not live in a swing state, so i will vote for whoever the fuck i want. My eye is on the Johnson.

Google Gary Johnson you faggot

gib johnson

i want a gilfy president, plus i agree with everything she stands for. bascially my exact political stances

That is "progressive", not "progress"

either way, they are both going to fuck shit up, so it is a toss up at this point on who is worse.

I seriously doubt this. Just spent a couple of minutes googling "anti-nuclear lobbies" and they're all grassroots groups.

This nigger here... Is a philosophical genius. Gold star for you

Protip: No one's votes count except for the electoral college.

All our votes are, are recommendations.

this is now a feminist hate thread.

Here's the funny thing:

If you don't want government control, stop trying to fight progressive ideas to the point of where the government HAS to step in.

no

trips have spoke

yeah democracy is so un-American

>I'd rather have Clinton attempt 4 years of steadily increasing progress than let some dipshit like Trump fuck everything up.

what does progress mean in this instance, or is it just a filler word?

Yeah I'll be voting Green
I can't support an idiot that talk out of his ass or a corrupt politician that lies through her teeth.

Zero experience in elected office. Forget it. Might as well write in Mickey Mouse.

We know who he is retard

he's a conservative lolbertarian

do not want

wow you're butthurt

>so I honestly think that a decent 3rd party candidate could have a chance this election
Not one that isn't on the ballot in all 50 states. The only party that is, is the Libertarian ticket, Johnson/Weld. They don't have to win, just get like 15% for funding next cycle

Except it's not, and you're a faggot for even comparing Clinton to Trump.

Not true, generally the cops get off because the burden for proof is so high, they need to show that the cops had malicious intent and weren't just incompetent and using shit judgement.

Gold star earned

true, but votes in swing counties of swing states can recommend a candidate that can influence the electoral vote enough to tip the election if it is close such as the Bush/Gore one. If you are in a very republican or democratic area, then it doesn't matter what the fuck you put on the ballot, all the other single minded idiots in the area that stand around sniffing each others farts will decide to vote they way they always have because it is the way they always vote.

>jill stein
>stein
>yehudis
no thanks

Plenty of people hate both candidates enough to vote for a third. Not enough to elect a third party candidate of course, but I could see a third party getting more votes than past presidential elections.

One is a complete corrupt bitch and the other is a complete idiot. Trump might be marginally better if he has a decent cabinet, but i doubt he could even put something like that together, even with provided tools and instructions from IKEA.

(((Jill Stein))) threads are meant to divert votes from Trump to a candidate with even less of a chance of winning.

ya, just let them do whatever they want... if no one stands up for anything, itll just be a tyranny... nice point there.

She seems like a retarded conspiracy loon. Her being anti vaccinations is a reason enough to not vote on her. And almost all of her other views are shit too. Holy shit you Americans have shitty options to choose from. I like your country, but your politicians are shit.

lrn2greentext newfag

Gay marriage, health insurance for the first time, stronger regulations against polluters, a fucking President acknowledging that climate change is real.

And under Clinton we're probably going to see higher wages, overturning Citizens United and an all-around political climate where progressives could work with her.
Not the optimum, but I'd go with 4 years of it.

your trolls are shitty m8

Yes, but that doesn't mean shit with your first past the post system.

Actually there is no evidence that Clinton is corrupt in any way. You're buying into right-wing propaganda.

I don't like her because she doesn't go far enough on issues, but it looks like Sanders is insist on it.

those "grassroots groups" get more public support, press, and funding than any pro-nuclear lobby. That is why nuke plants are shutting down left and right.

clinton ultimate stooge of finance and banking industry

how much you think your policy changes gonna cost you bru? let me advise: it's gonna be expensive. and the rich people wont pay for it. and neither will the poor. the middle class is going to get reamed.

A lot of people say it's throwing your vote away, and it is in the short term, but third parties can only gain legitimacy of more people vote for them and the public begins to see incremental gains.

The reason this is the only country to have police shootings like this is because we're also the only country to have so many guns.
Whether you think that it's a good thing or a bad thing doesn't matter.
The simple fact is that every cop has to assume anyone they talk to has a weapon.
Yes you might get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, but these chances are dramatically reduced if you don't hang out with the wrong crowd.
I know it's not politically correct, but if black people want their kids to not get shot they need to instill in them from an early age that ghetto culture is something to be avoided.

BLM protests at liberal and progressive events because not because it's productive, but because they can get away with it.
And it also works in their favor of trying to give every white person white guilt.
Stop acting like a nigger and you won't get treated like one.

>durr hurr hurr the jooze
>durr

faggot

how about take the government out of marriage altogether and make it a personal contract.

the other things are just economy wreckers...
but ya.. i wouldnt expect millenials to know anything about that.

bullshit