My new years resolution is to drink even more and experiment with drugs

My new years resolution is to drink even more and experiment with drugs.
What's Sup Forums's new years resolutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PDmZnG8KsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to kill myself so I'll stop being a burden on my family

I'm crying it hurts so much. I'll never drink again

Bad new year resolution

I plan on this being my last year I live, so I'm going to do everything I was ever told not to do.
At the end of the year I'll either have killed myself, or truly discovered life

Same as you.
I also hope I commit suicide this year, no joke.
It would truly be the best for me.
Honestly, all the beauty of the world is not worth the ugliness.

I want to be speaking german by the end of this year desu senpai.

Do acid.

Beautiful substance. Enlightening with a strong bent towards the positive. As with amy heavy psychedelic though, use with care (in the form of taking it comfortably in a positive time of life with good buddies).

To stop smoking, to stop drinking every day and to stop being an asshole

Save money and come visit. You will stop thinking about kys

That's on my list.

Besides just generally smoking more weed I want to try mushrooms, acid and if I can ever find it, DMT.

Once I've tried them all I will be ready to kill myself and plan on doing just that.

>take substances that make your brain malfunction willingly
why

Because I want to see the world in a different way. I've been seeing it the same way for 26 years, and I fucking hate it. I hate myself, I hate my personality, I hate everything about myself.
So I want to be someone else, see things differently, act differently, and try new things all before I eventually kill myself at the end of the year.
It's part of why I want to drink even more than I do. Alcohol makes me become the person I wish I actually was normally.

You are sick of your sorroundings. You need to travel bro. Make it this year resolution to find out where. You are in the right board. Just bump the generals and ask those fuckers about their respective cunts. Protip, NEVER VISIT /LAT/, just make a thread about latinamerica.
youtube.com/watch?v=6PDmZnG8KsM

I want to travel to Europe by sneaking into a ship.

While the idea in general is a good one, it's flawed because you can't just get up and travel.
I have a job I need to pay my rent, car and insurance, phone and whatever else. I barely have enough money left over after all that. And now I'm about to start college as a 26 year old first time student and have no idea what the fuck I'm doing, I've never been a student before.
I can't just get up and travel, that shit is so expensive. What isn't too expensive is a bottle of liquor, or some weed. And if someone has weed they definitely know where to find stronger stuff.
So instead of dreaming of traveling the world, when in reality I'll never be able to afford it, even for a week long trip, I can just get fucked up out of my mind and go to a different place in my mind, and become a different person.

To die

No matter how much you drink or use, youll still be you. Thats not to say it cant lead to some eye opening experiences, but theyre usually all bad.

Just work on your personality regularly. Drugs dont make you a badass, they make you think youre a badass and thats where the trouble starts.

My bad bro. Was just trying to help.

I'm no expert on it but what about bad trips?
>Alcohol makes me become the person I wish I actually was normally.
What do you mean?
Do you have anxiety?
Because I did and it can be treated perfectly

Stop eating candy and stop playing vidya.