I'm 6'5

>I'm 6'5
>215 pounds of lean muscle
>Ivy league (Brown)
>Honor roll
>6 pack abs
>Last week I had a threesome for my birthday, bringing the total number of different girls I've fucked this year to 27
>8.5 inch penis
>Black

how does /b feel about me?

could not give less of a shit. also terrible bait

You're still a nigger

>Black
>Ivy League

Good for you man!

You're a douche who tries too hard. But because you're black you'll most likely end up sneezing at the wrong time and get gunned down by the police for it.

>Ivy league (Brown)
>Honor roll
Nobody uses this phrase past grade school
Fake and gay

faggot

I hung out with my Dad on my birthday. Sorry OP.

>>be 29, white
>>over 85 sex partners , one night stands, gfs, wife...not one hooked
inch dick

There is still hope Sup Forums

Also, I'm 5,11 and 185lb with not much muscle....and no they weren't all fat ugly britches...85% 8.5/10 or higher...although fucking a chubby chick wasn't too bad

Damn. I got an Amazon gift card for my birthday. I guess a threesome's cool too.

I got an academic scholarship. It's a great ice breaker since 99% of the girls there think I got there to play basketball.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

This

will always be a nigger. and deep down you know it too.

You seem to be doing really well. I mean, I may only have a 7.5 inch penis, be 6'1" and be 180 pounds of well toned muscle, but at least im not a nigger. Kinda sucks to be the less intellegent and overall more inferior version of the superior white homo sapien species.

I'm fine. I want you the cock ram my throat while my fiancé holds the back of my head and chin though...

Being a nigger completely blocks all that out.

Good for you OP. Now if you could get the rest of your brethren in line.

so how many illegitimate children have you bastardized in your short tenure at community college?

I feel like your weight might be right bit the rest is all made up. Picture with timestamp and your left shoe in your right hand at a 45 degree angle away from your face. Otherwise you're just another faggot

Let me guess. You go to an "All Black College".

really summerfags

i just hand out with my sisters friends or girls in general. most of my friends are girls. if you hang out with them long enough eventually you'll end up fucking some of them.

There is no honor roll in college.

And yet I assume you still have a victim complex.
Amirite?

Damn bro, nice I'm trying to get swole like you, but it's hard to bulk when you're so tall and also with all the basketball I play
How you feel about me?
>6'5(not bullshitting, just a coincidence)
>185lbs, very low bf%
>scholarship to play basketball (shitty Canadian school, free school though)
>6 pack abs(not very muscular though, just low bf%)
>not even close to honor roll (need to lay off the drugs and alcohol)
> had a threesome during this semester, which was first year
>5.5 inch dick
>white

Not really. I like being one of the few black people in my classes. It's one of the reasons I think I do so well with white girls. I'm exotic.

White 24 200+ with a gut 4" of pain and have been with around 24 different partners most multiple times sometimes over a hundred, make shit pay graduated college and all. Still not black. As what's his face from gta puts it " Niiigggaaaa"

>also don't know how many different girls i banged this year. Somewhere around 10

Timestamp or OP is a neckbearded fag

Why would anyone care? You're just another person.

That a solid base. 185 is pretty thin for 6'5 though, but I've been there. It's all about consistency. I do high weight low reps mostly. But, one thing you need to understand. Girls find intelligence attractive. That's basically the only reason I actually study.

Ooo

threatened

Its a nigger, how do you expect it to know what angles and directions are?

Op is a neck beard nigger faggot.
No timestamp.
Kys.