Is it just me or Bourne movies are completely decent, enjoyable and unironically good?

Is it just me or Bourne movies are completely decent, enjoyable and unironically good?
What Sup Forums thinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendosupremacy.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are pretty good apart for the shaky cam

Why is his one eyebrow higher than the other?

Great trilogy really.

Haven't seen anything passed the third yet, but enjoyed all those.

Kind of like a Bond fix for me, personally.

Because it's a Dreamworks film

they're goofily jargon-heavy and the action sequences blow because of the rapid cuts and terrible camerawork, plus bourne is such a ridiculous gary stu

>Handsome
>White
>Fit
>Unemotional (almost always)
>Independent
>Introverted
>Hates everybody
>Can fuck everyone up

He is the ultimate "I wish I was that guy" and I love him

BWREEE

BWREEE

I loved the first 3 with Damon. The 4th one was not too bad either. I'm looking forward to seeing the new one

The first one is actually good

The next two are fine, haven't seen the newest one desufam

My 60 year old parents greatly enjoy the Matt Damon Bourne trilogy.

And you don't because you're busy fucking a dildo?

at least he knows what he's doing in those flicks. some of his roles would be better with someone who can act

They completely blur together

Nah I just never had the time to watch them, I've seen parts of the first one and it looked alright.

Best action movies of the noughties

They are awesome (cept legacy) and showed what a pile of shite those Bond films are.

yes, really solid movies. although it gets a bit silly when bourne outsmarts an intelligence team for the 20th time.

>"what happen??"
>smug matt damon face on security cam
>"DAMN IT, IT'S JASON BOURNE"

First one is actually pretty good.

Gary Stu doesn't mean what you think it means.

4th one is one of the best in the series, i thought i would hate it but its actually quite good for a spinoff

they are decent but they are really insignificant and forgettable, and i honestly couldn't tell you the plot of any of the movies other than matt damon runs from the illuminati

Too much shaky cam in the later movies action scenes to an extent i find them near impossible to watch.

First is great though.

They're good. First one is above the 2 sequels.

It's a good way to make a remake/new adaptation. Changing the focus from spy thriller to action chase movie, I mean. It works. I still love the old 88 movie though.

>1. Train station in London
>2. The field vs Clive Owen
>3. Car chase vs Karl Urban

Debate me

This. I wish I was this guy and I love him too.

. The field vs Clive Owen

It was just beautifully done.

Car chases are old hat (not taking away from how good it was) and the train station wasn't that memorable.

Admittedly I haven't seen them in a while but I just remember the train station being really tense

I jonly watched the first one and it actually was pretty decent and all, but for some reason I just didn't care about the story and how it goes on

Are you talking about 4th bourne movie (the one without bourne) because that was shit

nintendosupremacy.ytmnd.com/

I always wanted that jacket, it looks so comfy

>no Bourne escaping russian assassin guy
Shit taste

Me too w2c?

literally white trash James Bond

The bathroom fight in Morocco was fucking hype.

pretty much

There are people who genuinely enjoy goofy Bond movies over the intense Bournish modern aesthetic we now have.

Pierce Brosnan fucking everything up in moscow with a tank while looking slightly worried about his haircut is the type of humour that suits 007. Anything more than that is too much.

I"m pretty pumped about the the Bourne but I'm worried about him being in the US. The more the series advances, the more it's infused with technobabble/sleek new world order CIA/ jargon/conspiracy and politics.

The first Bourne was the perfect form from the get go. European feel like in Ronin, raw action like in ronin, blunt straight to the point characters like in ronin. Come to think of it the first Bourne was a spiritual sequel to ronin. Those films are all about the implementation, the details filled with OPERATIONAL PROEFFICENCY.
Shakky kam was the only bad thing.

I'm not going to be able to support another Bourne where they introduce yet another level to the conspiracy with a new old dude pulling strings. And yet another female being nice to him.
Can I just have 1h30 of bourne fucking shit up at the austrian embassy in japan?

Bourne Identity is comfy. Especially the early scenes with the snow, and the train through the mountains of the Alps.

I prefer the Bourne movies over the Bond movies, honestly.

Shaky cam works in the Bond movies. That's usually why trends start. Because it works the first time so people run it into the ground after.