Rekt thread

Rekt thread

I'm drunk and wallowing in self depression and I kek'd. Sweet webm Sup Forumsro

Kek

fake teeth

Nooooooo

jajajajaaj BRazilians... The Pele heritage, Maradona says!

story?

Tosh

Pit bull attacks old lady in Argentina.

Really?

Pedo caught on camera.

I'm pretty sure this is not the Brazilian team, but whatever

What even was this? i've seen it so many times but never known what the fuck is going on

I would absolutely love to watch the whole thing...

There ain't no grown man that should be.. livin in a memory

damn dude

hydraulic potato masturbator

Now that's edgy

Johann Schmidt was a Nazi general officer and confidant of Adolf Hitler. He has been closely affiliated with Hydra and is an enemy of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Avengers, and the interests of the United States and the free world in general. He was physically augmented by having his mind placed into the body of a clone of Captain America, the pinnacle of human perfection. He has been seemingly killed in the past, only to return time and time again to plague the world with schemes of world domination and genocide.

I'd of thought shotgun mouthwash botched job for sure.

kek

Australian

Good thinking. Judging by other rekt threads he'd be fubar if he hadn't been inside that ball. Nice air, dude.

Cunt's fucked

>furious george

That's his daughter. Don't know if that makes it weirder or not.

no no, the expression is "pool's closed".

Lmfao!!!! Tries again

Hi !

I love ya !

Take care and keep kekin' !

what the fuck?! any more story on this, user?

She needs to wash that shit off her face

It was just a prank bro

Bump

Not even a fair fucking fight. These fucking Indians and sand monkeys and niggers are nothing but subhuman fuck trash.

this is actually cool!
if you keep it in and under enough pressure you might be able to dry it out and put it on a key chain!

Kinda bloody.

Damn

>Not even a fair fight
>Fair fight
>Fair

Nigger they are robbing the place wtf you expect?

"Excuse me sir, please wake up, I am about to rob the place clean, but I must first challenge you to a fair fight before we continue on"

Story?

Wonder how much that operation cost that poor fucker.

What a bunch of baguettes

Any more info on this one, user?

From what i remember, they both worked for the same jail/prison.
Guy 1 snapped and went bat shit crazy on guy 2.

>mad

9/10 filename

does the guard start sucking his thumb after being hit on the head?

That floating logo on the screen killed him. Technology has gone to far.

>mud-skin lullaby

Kinda sad watching life stamped out like this but at the same time you know that it's literally going to be one or the other. Those killed today were yesterday's killers and today's killers will be tomorrow s victims in that complete shut hole called the middle east. Fuck Islam.

Wow this is really hilarious, what a comedian you must be.

>mad

LORDY LORDY THE WHITE MAN DID THIS

They should've gave him a hand........ To go with that foot.

I don't get it WTF was he trying to do? Just move? Or did he freak and try to run?

tried to kick grenade away

wow a guy rubbing his daughters chest because he doesn't think of her sexually then realizes what it could look like and stops, how disgusting.

MODS!!!

gotta love how he hit him once and stopped out of pity. wtf was that kid trying to do, Naruto shit?

Looks like that cop planted a knife on the nigger. Good. Black lives mater, and so do the dead.

Your bait is so bad you don't even get a pic.

Most people choose to rub a shoulder if they're standing behind someone and they want to touch them in a non sexual way.

Not saying one way or the other but why not the shoulder of your daughter? Is it a cultural thing I'm missing?

Im fucking offended sir.

The stupid bitch mom who should know better and be looking out and teaching her children how to cross properly didn't even take the impact. What a cunt.

Oh no........... Gay

too far

stop crying over spilt milk

This offends me and triggers my delicate sensitivities.

Out of every image on here, this is is the only one I am not gonna open and watch

I assume its torture, youll notice the right leg is an arm and the right arm is amputated
Or its a hoax.

Why. Its only fake milk.

>dull as fuck
The kid these days

He has some weird medical condition. It's used to alleviate the pain

warning violence against animals