Take a really interesting case about a real life psychopath that got away with it and could still be out there

>Take a really interesting case about a real life psychopath that got away with it and could still be out there
>Turn it into one of the most boring police procedurals ever put to film

Is David Fincher a hack or just a retard? This should be the scariest movie in existence. Imagine Zodiac directed by David Lynch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah man don't you know anything, boring = good

you just don't have the intellectual faculties to appreciate it

>boring
Whatever you say Rato.

Only thing I'm pissed about is the dud of a climax

I used to like zodiac, but after reading this post i am now a #cruzmissile

Fincher is unimaginative as fuck. QT publicly dished on him for not creation anything original and he took it like a bitch because it's true.

You missed the point of th movke

You didn't get it brahh

I watched it half asleep on my phone 5 years ago so maybe that's why I didn't get it

Even if you watched it again you woldn't get it

watch it again

Fuck you I got interstellar on my first viewing

> a bunch of AAAAHHH SPOON-FEED ME CAPESHITE faggots don't like Zodiac.

Gee, how surprising.

>take a really solid angle (tbqh) for a shitpost about a near masterpiece
>run it into the ground and turn it into one of the worst forced repost threads in Sup Forums history

you can stop at any time btw

>thread about a timeless classic
>user always thinks it's boring because they don't have taste.

Every time.

this is what happens when Sup Forums and Sup Forums try to watch movies

This is just sad, mate.

It is the best movie based on true events. Also possibly the one that sticks the most to what happened.

Snowtown

this

OP is top pleb

This movie is so damn epic, have so many in it - crime, drama, suspense, comedy, humour. More important - all this is mixed well, it just flows, you know. Next time i rewatch this, gonna go with director cut without any subtitles.

Korea did it better.

asians are so bad at emoting that you can tell they are acting in a still. they just love the camera so much they can't stop thinking about it.

>Imagine Zodiac directed by David Lynch.

Damn.

To be fair though, that scene where the couple was being stabbed was pretty disturbing.

This gets posted in every Zodiac thread. We get it. These movies are similar.

I'm trying to maintain the status kwo.

that's generally how real murder investigations go though. Boring and procedural save for a few. You want car chases and shootouts stick to cod, kid

superb film

Bong joon ho is a fantastic director. I think think he made a bad movie.

Did you have an aneurysm?

>tfw

:(

I can't believe you've done this.

I'll think about it think about it

>zodiac
>no Ted Cruz

Fucking hacks

I recently saw a very similar movie that feels like that one, La Isla Mínima

>not posting the man chest poster

What are you gay?

TED

>Imagine Zodiac directed by David Lynch.

A VHS quality home movie made by a 9 year old during the annual christmas party featuring the whole family of non-actors

>La Isla Mínima
Thanks for the rec. I'll check it out.

CRUZ

>QT publicly dished on him for not creation anything original

if true, ooh the fucking irony

Fincher is a great director. QT is a shitty creator. They are not even in the same category

you mean a boring police procedural with rdj quipping his way into capeshit king through buddy cop vehicle

And then him complaining about how his mom didn't let him embrace his vision.

>boring

anyone that uses this word when talking about movies should be euthanized

Please fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Zodiac is one of the few movies the patricians of Sup Forums can agree on.

this is one of the worst posts ive ever read

tarantino is a dumbfuck edgelord who has no verasatility and just keeps doing "muh revenge, muh niggers, muh dialogue"; all his "creations" are just the same fucking thing over and over with obvious manchild inspirations.

fincher knows exactly what he is and what he can do and likes to do and doesn't think hes some "creative" visionary. hes just a really good director, which is probably why most of what he adapts, he improves. he nails a lot of the finer nuances of directing too, not just visually but with pacing, casting, etc.

quentin could learn a lot but should probably just fucking kill himself, and so should you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

>hurdy gurdy man starts playing

Great movie, but it's based on a book that asserts that Arthur Lee Allen is the Zodiac despite looking nothing like the witness descriptions and his DNA and handwriting not matching.

>David Lynch will die in your lifetime

YOU
WILL
CALL
HEEEEEEEEEEER