Anybody want to place odds on her being lesbian and/or transgendered, too?

Anybody want to place odds on her being lesbian and/or transgendered, too?

What is Sup Forums ?

She's a lesbian, the writter is hack called Bendis, who hasen't do anything good in a couple of years al the things he can do is pander, but who knows Miles use to have potential and he ruined it, maybe this will be different.

Can she be handicapped and Jewish, too? Can her lesbian girlfriend be an illegal Mexican or Syrian refugee? Are there any minorities we're leaving out?

What is so troubling is that The Red Skull is technically a hero now.

Comic books are for fags anyway

Everything fucked up and wrong is actually Good, while all of our traditional heroes are actually Evil.

Why do Jews keep trying to push this Blacks are smart" meme?

yeah ill stick to my maymays, anime and minecraft thank you very much

Are talking about AXIS didn't that event end a year ago?

All I can say is hail hydra. Even Caps come around

Niggers invented peanut butter and cool dance moves, stands to reason they're just as good at physics and engineering. And everybody knows black girls are smarter than anyone else.

Can't wait for sales to tank.

When are these fags going to learn?

What is Sup Forums?

Dumbass

they don't care the properties are all just fodder for dumb movies anyway

at least we'll finally get lesbian Captain Marvel.

Jesus Christ, so what now? All superheroes/villains have to be transgender HIV positive retards? Holy shit

Probably a robot black lesbian fuck even the movies are more fucked up.

Cuckstein

PANDER MAN.

Has she lost her mind?
Can she see or is she blind?
Can she walk at all,
Or if she moves will she fall?
Is she alive or dead?
Has she thoughts within her head?
We’ll just pass her there
Why should we even care?

>Iron Man
>MAN

pretty much. also all the heroes are villains and villains are heroes.

Well, she's already a mythological beast (super intelligent magical nigger). May as well. I'm going to call it... lesbian Ironman-kin (as in the ironman suit is her fursona). She won't have any obvious mental disorders, because she has to be better than they've made Tony. Probably also won't be a 'party girl.'

They just wan't the press and the attention of tumblr to look good, they already have have Black Spiderman, Muslim C.Marvel, Asian Hulk, Muslim captain Britain.Let's just ad black women Iron Man

She should be part cyborg.... oh wait

they dont care about sales, its simply pander/throw shit on the wall to see if it sticks enough to create a big headline then they move to the next.

I feel this is a positve change. It opens up a whole new avenue of issues and conflicts the character can explore. Besides, isn't a good thing that all the old, worn-out, pointless trivialites of the aging generations are weeded out and done away with? Or, no, I forgot where I was... "We want our shitty shit to stay shitty!"

Fag

oh its staying shit, just now with gay nigger instead of cuck white

WIELDING THE ALMIGHTY PANDA RINGS.

Sounds like Game of Thrones right now, too.

Oh this Bendis makes sense. I really cannot stand him or his writing.

Can't be Jewish. The SJW's don't like Jews.

You think Oprah faces racial issues in her day-to-day activities?
Now imagine Oprah with 100x more money, a suit of powered armor that can face down the Hulk, and in charge of the leading producer of technology on the planet.

You REALLY think that would allow for racial/gender issues to pop up fucking ANYWHERE? Some faggot on the street is going to call her a nigger and she isn't just going to blast him with a concussive force with the power of a small star?

no, there's very little sex or nudity, no incest, no murdering of children, only a little killing

so GoT without the good parts

Why can't these idiots just come up with an original charachter that has all the characteristics they want instead of shoehorning it into an existing established charachter?

Bendis? the writer?

So does that mean the new Iron Man is going to be a crackhead instead of an alcoholic?

so put a black in it and its "diversified"...hows that work again? is it because they are the ones taht bitch the most? i guess we just are forget asian/russian/mexican/irish/arabian/etc/etc/etc

unedited

nah she's in MIT, so she'll be hooked on adderall

Thor is a woman now? And Iron Man is going to be a woman? wtf?...These SJWs are getting out of hand...

Umm, squuuze me. WE WUZ KENGZ!

Out of all the different industries it seems like comics is the one that actually legitimately seems to be pushing an agenda.

The others you can say "yeah it's weird, but i mean it's just one or two things." Comics on the other hand seems like every single franchise.

its ok.
no one is reading this shit anwyays.

>she's not even muslim

I feel excluded and vulnerable

comics owned by Disney
making some of the highest grossing films
now owning/creating star wars
its actually quite scary when you stop and think about this agenda..

Ok, what the fuck are they doing to MY JUGGERNAUT!!!!!

The last character I liked, Marvel....

You aren't going to read it and neither is anyone else here so who cares

The only white male character left in the universe getting cucked by his white girlfriend and her bull.

BLACKED: Marvel edition

[spoiler]it was a dream sequence. Juggernaut's fine.[/spoiler]

Is part of Marvel's "all new, all different" line

well, we know one artist beating off to dogfart regularly..

>you really are a goddess
>i'm a woman
>same thing
KILL ME
END MY SUFFERING

Because nobody is going to buy a comic book about a nigger woman unless it's tied to an already successful white male hero everybody knows and loves. Despite the fucked up direction the country is going, the vast paying public deep down wants traditional heroes. Captain America makes a shit ton of money because they do it right and the public is starving for it. Batman vs Superman fails because they fuck up the characters everybody knows and loves.

wakemeupinside
>ICANTWAKEUP

I don't know shit about comics or superheroes, but is this woman still going to be named Iron Man?

Lesbian bondage: Marvel edition

we don't know yet. I hope not.

Impreg fetish: Marvel edition

and then there was the time Marvel went after the furry demographic by giving She-Hulk a tail.

ok. the apocalypse can happen now. im done.

not yet! you haven't seen Godzilla with an american flag on his chest shouting "U! S! A!"

Holy shit guys, is this what comics are like nowadays?
I'll just go back to my torrents of old silver age shit. Fuck.

>MaximumOverKek

>Mfw grew up reading comics and admired the Heroes in them
>Even the female Heroes taught me morals to live by
>Loved how they taught me values and how I should never change who I am
>Mfw comics nowadays
>Mfw Heroes going against their own values
When can the suffering end Sup Forums?

the ride dosen't end friend

I never believed in conspiracy theories, but it certainly feels like there's an all out war going on to turn everything - everything - in this country upside down. It started small but it's like a goddamn tsunami of deviance now. Can't go a day without seeing every rule broken live on tv, and then hailed as good while everyone who doesn't love it with all their heart is a nazi. People are going to denounce Mother Theresa next for not masturbating her transgender cock while having an abortion in front of poor children.