Alright Sup Forums I'm new to the world of cigarettes...

Alright Sup Forums I'm new to the world of cigarettes. Everyone at work smokes and I started and now I want to know what the best flavor and smells and shit are. What kind should I try and etc.
>pic related is what I've been bumming off coworkers

My first tip is quit while you can. Other than that American spirits are nice. My personal favorite is marbloro blend no. 27.

Quit while you're ahead. If everyone at work smokes, it's probably because you work with social outcasts and rejects. Get a better job.

Since you're new go with light cigarettes. Try Marlboro the blue ones or gold. Once they don't satisfy you get Marlboro red or Lucky Strike

Take everyone's advice... Quit while you can... If not, smoke dicks instead. Monkey Browns are the most satisfying.

Quit before its a habit. It does some really serious shit to your body and you'll just look like an asshole.

I work at a shitty wood mill full of rejects
But I noticed some guys with the American Spirits and most guys have the blue Marlboro but I thought they were just Menthol niggerettes so I didn't try them. There's one store near my house but I don't normally go in and look at the cigarettes so I never actually looked at what is what, I just don't wanna waste too much money finding something I like.
>Grape Swisher "Little Cigars" taste like burnt shit

Natural American Spirit is the only way to go.
Be sure to get the "light" versions, they can be strong. Only thing is they are like 2-3 "normal" smokes so on breaks and such you'll be putting yours out half way, so if you're doing it to fit in you might take some static from the other guys.
I smoke the lime green american spirits in the summer and the black or red or whatever when it's cold out.

I'm using cigarettes to quit the Vicodin I've been on for years. Shit doctors loaded me up with them for an injury and I am replacing illegal with legal.

American spirits are pretty good. Blues reds and the harsh (very) blacks.
Newports suck
Camels are okay
And malboro well you hate them or you love them.
Just my 2 cents
An hero slowly

Don't do it op

i don't get why people like Marboro reds, they just give of a small taste off snuff if you ask me i honestly prefer their budget brand LM.

I prefer Camel 99 full flavor, but they're pretty harsh. Any menthol might be your best bet if you're just starting out. Or just don't smoke at all.

marlboro blue

An hero

Go for cigars OP, they're a whole lot better

>swishers taste like shit
that's because they're meant to fill with marijuana, not actually smoke you fucking nigger

how fucking retarded are you? they're burning leaves, of course they taste like they're burnt

This is what I smoke, I love Marlboro Golds. They have a nice taste and aren't too heavy

Hahaha u ever smoke on Vicodin? Good lord. Best feeling

how much nicotine are there in golds? was thinking of stepping down a little from mt 0,8 mg L&Ms

Not sure, but it's less than your standard Marlboro Red. the ultra lights have even less nicotine tho

Camels were my first as a matter of faaact.
But Marlboro Reds became my favorite.
But the pricing is insane. So you switch to pyramids.

You should smoke brands that were used in world war, korean, and vietnam ration packets. True badassery. Or smoke from a pipe like a gentleman and carry around a small bag of tobaccer. You could buy one of those awesome cigarette rolling machines and package your own cigs of course.

Camel Turkish Royals. good stuff

OP here
I like Black n Mild cigars. Preferably Jazz, but the only ones I haven't really liked so far are the Wine ones, I thought they had a weird taste to the end of them like a sourness.
Backwoods are good,
Garcia Vergas are alright
Acids are good
Swishers are eh

I got a guy that I hang out with on occasion and he make his own cigarettes that aren't too bad, but I wanna learn how to roll my own cigars

Watch some Cuban documentary on the subject. Real cigars are real tobacco, rolled in real tobacco leaves. So just buy some tobacco leaves, or steal some.
Ever smell fresh tobacco - like in a barn where it's all hanging and drying? It smells fucking wonderful.