This cunt named 'PlutoCoffins' on YouTube called me out on using sub4sub services on my channel in his video 'small...

This cunt named 'PlutoCoffins' on YouTube called me out on using sub4sub services on my channel in his video 'small time dumbass Youtuber' I hate this guy, he ruined my channel. Yes it's true I used sub4sub, but that was my business. He had no right making a video on me. I'm thinking I'm going to file a DMCA on his ass for this. I hate him. Fuck this guy. Go to this guy's channel and harass him. He had no right telling people what I did.

kys faggot

Do what I say cunt! Or I'll find you!

Nypa negro of African american decent.

>"Yeah I know I broke the law, but he made me butthurt so I'm going to abuse the law to get revenge!"

Fuck you, you little butthurt faggot. Kill yourself.

HE DIDNT HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL ME OUT! THATS BULLYING! I DID USE SUB4SUB BUT HE HAD NO RIGHT! IM A JOKE NOW BECAUSE OF IT!!!!!

Get fucked kiddo

Internet drama? Cyberbullying, trolls and meanie weenies. Cool beans...

Motherfucker I have grownup problems. Good day.

#StrictlyGrownManShit

Just fuck with the guy 4 me! I hate him! I'm an adult! I can't believe this kid could ruin me! Fuck him! This is a grownup problem!!!!!

Earn your sub's you stupid nigger.

>grown up problem
Now we wait for this thread to die.

I just want to make it big! And *mr saint* 'PlutoCoffins' ruined it! He turned me into a joke! My fan base hates me! Fuck this kid!!!!! HARASS HIM FOR ME YOU CUNTS!!!! GO TO HIS CHANNEL AND FUCK WITH HIM!!!! He's lucky I don't sue his ass for calling me out!

Sage in all Feilds

I thought you nerds were bad! Turns out you're all cunts! Just like *saint* 'plutocoffins' fuck all you!

>HE HAD NO RIGHT

Sure, whatever you say buddy.

Also, filing a false DMCA strike is a criminal offense. So if your life wasn't ruined before, it definitely is now.

nypa faggot

What's the cunt gonna do? Huh? I'm an adult, this kids probably 15 or 16, who's the judge gonna believe?

>this is a grownup problem

Oh right, because you've really been acting like a grownup...

Is this bait??

I'm more grown up then you faggots

I think this is bait....

Not now that I have a screenshot.

I'll make sure to send it to him.

Fair
Use
Protection
Act

Surely no one is tbis autistic?

Fuck you guys, I'm gonna report his videos.

You shoulda known better. Reap it and suck it .. fishhooked by a sprat. Cry moar.

I'm gonna file a DMCA, if you could do one thing for me, how do I do that?

>MFW nobody has yet figured out that OP is actually PlutoCoffins attempting to viewwhore.

SAGE

No

Sure. All you need to do is post your full name, address, and social security number to this thread

I'll just look it up fags, fuck you. I'm never going to Sup Forums again 4 help. I thought you dorks were bad.