Its over America...there is no hope left when the justice department utterly and completely fails

Its over America...there is no hope left when the justice department utterly and completely fails...

Here come another 4 years of obama

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10680054
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/red-pilled-acid-savior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's clearly a white woman, obama is a black man.

I hope the country collapses before the black men steal my guns, so many lives to be taken before the end...

apparently their is no law for people with enough money.

Yes, yes! We try to move the warden but he is a nigger too. The end will be one of red though, my friend.

Any eurofags have a spare couch i can live on?

But there is no time, it simply must happen soon. When a whore sits atop the throne the end begins, just as it did in Britannia!

>another 4 years of obama

Not only that, a f-e-m-i-n-i-s-t obama.

Fuck off faggot. Go back to pol.

Why? You wanna skip ahead to what future awaits USA?

Sure, if you like Sharia law and random white women raping.

Clinton has connections like a motherfucker. Did you really think she would go down?

I'm voting for Trump and everything come November, but, let's be realistic: powerful white people never go to jail unless every other powerful white person wants them to.

The old one was a feminist too. You don't even need to speculate about it, he said so himself.

Both niggers, my friend! Soon to end!

Pretty sure all are now occupied by Muslims.

strawpoll.me/10680054
Strawpoll is having their own large poll about this shitty woman

So is this going to get anything done? Or was it just a pointless last grasp for us peasants?

"Charge" implies judicial branch
>We the people is executive branch
Citizenship fail... go back to stinky Mexico

well DUH

he's just spouting republican talking points, however, what he's inferring is that she'll perpetuate the status quo and policies currently being employed by the obama administration...but it's easier to just say 'derp 4 more years of obama'

no responses yet... must be slow servers on wikipedia right now...

I'd rather have 100 years of Hillary than 10 minutes of Trump. Dumb fucker will flush the nation down the toilet in the first 24 hours.

No, no, it will never end! Even after the true end, the lizard men will still wave at is from their plane and speak of equality... None will end until you do, friend. The niggers time is upon us, and the black men and lizards lead it

What the fuck are you guys talking about?

>post some shit
>reply to yourself about how you're still waiting for someone to respond
>totally not an attention starved faggot

red pillled acid savior!

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/red-pilled-acid-savior

Obama was fine, wtf are you on about

only if they use the same laws to charge George W Bush for deleting 12 mjillion emails on the GWB43.com server. and colin Powell, and Condoleeza Rice. why when it was a republican did the democrats take the high road, and now that it is hillary, they won't let it go. Hmmmmm

Trump was a bipartisan plan all along to get Hillary in office.

He was never meant to be president. And no matter the votes, he never will be.

>only if they use the same laws to charge George W Bush for deleting
sounds good
I'm all for rule of law
especially when it comes to government officials
regardless of party affiliation

Ducking Vote For Bernie!!! He's still in it. He Is Not crooked has been saying the same shit for 20 years. And trump is NOT qualified.

Fucking*

so .05% of america gives a fuck. probably the same pct. that banged OP's mom

Bernie "had" been saying the right things for 20 years, but turned a little left to try and win the democratic nomination.

Once this bitch gets into office, shits gonna go down fast. Then my boy Jesus will come back and I'll go to heaven and frolic through the flowers. It's gonna happen niggas.

Texas is calling for a Constitutional Convention of the States. There may be hope yet.

Nuff said.

I'd be happy if we did but their statue is up unfortunately

This