Recetly lost 20 kilos and 5% fat

Recetly lost 20 kilos and 5% fat
Girlfriend still chubby, but loves me like noone willl ever love me again.
Should I stay or let her go?

Stay

recently lost 20kg and 5% fat should you stay how fucking shallow can you be if you were for her looks alone then u dont deserve her but clearly you werent because you loved her for all her fatness before hand so why even ask this?

You should stay, also what she look like?

and if its because people might judge me for batting outside my league remember that chubby girl loved you before all those shallow cunts that are now going after you did and they just want u for the mew body not for you so no stay with ur gf learn to love her u shallow cunt

its official. OP is a faggot

Probably get rid of her if you are questioning it now, let her find someone who deserves her.

either bait or op is retarded

Just cheat on her

stay.

propose threesome... or get her to do to do things you were too much of a pussy to ask for before

If she loves you and you love her than stay together. Hot sluts are fun for a while but at the end of the day girls who aren't that hot but love you are the best.

Kek, it's so true.

Dump her now and find someone who ditched their loving boyfriend because he wasn't fit enough.

The rarest of the rare posts here on Sup Forums: honest opinions.

Stay. With all of the people coming on here aboard the feels train almost daily, due to them not even getting a hint of loving attention, yet here you are with a girlfriend who clearly loves you...yet you're concerned with "her image" all of a sudden? That's not cool, not one bit.

Good work on losing that weight and bf%, but don't become a dick because of it.

You're just a stupid ape cuck

Get her in on your workout

lookin like a beast dude..if she is under a 7/10 quit that shit RIGHT now.

this

mutual feelings and conversation should take precedence over looks and pussy

>5% body fat
mfw

post her pics, we say you after it

Have you thought about helping her get fit as well. Make it an activity you can both grow from. :)

Post her tits then I'll tell you

Tell her if she doesnt stop being fat youll dump her.

Convince her to lose weight. You CAN'T say it. You have to be really, really subtle with it. I'm talking potentially months of subtle hints. It will either catch on or you'll leave. I already know you're going to leave eventually, it's only a matter of time. If you weren't going to leave you wouldn't be here, asking the question.

yep do it

I'd say stay man. You loved her then and it seems like she is still as she was. If you don't mind me asking, what brought this up?

post a pic of her

Stay, you'll regret it if you do leave her.

Why would he stay? He clearly showed he had the mental fortitude to conquer his weakness. She does not. Fat isn't just an ugly physical trait, it's an ugly mental one.

do you still love her? if you do it would be foolish to dump her only because you are more fit, also post nudes.

This guy gets it.

If you're worried about her health, help her get fit. If you are a piece of shit then fuck off and see how many chicks are into retarded autists like yourself

Just keep getting stronger/leaner.
If somebody better wants you, they'll let you know.

Alpha males attract alpha females, so if you really are one, you will.

Just stand pat.

I'm not used to being approached by girls, but in mallorca, the girls were very friendly and asked if I would go to the beach with them

I'll stick to this ;)