roll

tell me you've fucked her

rollin

OP im gonna get you that threesome

this wasn't a roll

Threesome winrar

there you go OP threesome time

if dubs again

add on: I think it'd be a good way for me to strengthen the connection with your friend and bring us all closer

dubs wasted again

guess what he won it for me again so suck it

Ask for a ass shot of the sleeping friend

roll for the add on

and this because someones being a faggot

rollin,

Send nudes you're cute and im horny

ROLL see it said ROLL

go crazy and show tits

Reroll

one off again ffs

ROLL ROLL

op fucked us, gg

TRIPS > DUBS

WINRAR

OP

you must ask for a threesome and nudes DELIVER FAGGOT

whats ur opinion on nigger nigger niggers

Op no deelivar op fayget

Those Z's. *Snickers nefariously* time to, uh huh uh huh, get down tonight.

Claim your threesome faggot

waiting on reply

Do you do anal

virgin

I was hoping if we hit it off on facebook I could invite you over for a nice seafood dinner. I would catch the lobsters myself, with my bare hands, from the nearest waters that inhabit them, which is the tank at the Red Lobster down the street. I would cook them for you in my kitchen...naked if you desire. Then we would indulge in the lobsters, along with any side dishes you would like, and a few glasse...s of wine from my cellar. Over dinner we could chit chat a bit, you could discover that I am more than just a gorilla juicehead bodybuilder that plays starcraft and I could discover that you are a smart, sweet heavenly blessed beauty just putting on a calloused façade. If you enjoyed my company then perhaps we could do it again. If not, then you leave with a stomach full of good food when otherwise on a night like that you would throw one of your Lean Cuisines in the microwave and watch One Tree Hill just hoping one day you could find a man like Julian.

Serious? Op, you engage conversation first then start a thread. Holy fucking retard!

Why are you even here? Honor the dubs or fuck off.

Trigger warning mate I'm bout to randy savage yo punk ass if you don't simmer down now ya hear? To

dont forget or you're a faggot

Roll me

OP confirmed a faggot

OP Faggot deliver

Still there?

>
>
>
> not OP was not a fag

also, those lips

dick=diamonds