Gonna try my had at a Civ thread. To get started we'll need 3 votes for the Race and Area we'll be playing in...

Gonna try my had at a Civ thread. To get started we'll need 3 votes for the Race and Area we'll be playing in. The first race and area to receive 3 votes wins.

From there we'll see what happens.
Some of the races will be harder to play as others are just hard for me to write for. Races like Orc, Human, Elf, and Dwarf are easy to play and write for and as this is my first Civ thread I'd recommend them, but I'll try my best if you decide to choose something else.

Go for humans

Demons in the volcano

gotta try Lizardfolk

Lizardfolk, swamp

Volcano
Insect
We're going to be flaming cockroaches

Swamp, Insects
It just makes sense

This

One more for volcano

Yes

Its over op get us the flaming roaches

ALRIGHT! Looks like were are the creepy crawlies living in/on the side of a godforsaken volcano!

Gonna try my best at this.

Bump

You are a race of Obsidian shelled insectoids. You live on the slopes of an active Volcano. Recently your hives were destroyed by dwarves of another nearby mountain. Your numbers are few at the moment but your Queen remains, there is still hope to rebuild.

Primary action:
>burrow shelters
>Hunt/gather food
>Scout
>Tend to the Queen

Action> Burrow shelters
But uh... what happened to the mutations and all the other crazy nonsense.

Chek'd

Go and hunt
Btw you if thread dies you can continue on /qst/

Right know you are basic buggys. You'll need somewhere safe to molt and mutate.

War

Let's get some Nametags going so I can tell everyone apart and we don't get someone trying to samefag

~DM~

humans, plains

>mrdth

ow shit didnt see race was pickles already

gather food

>mrdth

Gather food
>fgt

thread will probably die if we dont get at least three people bumping btw, this board is too fast paced for this shit

>mrdth

also OP is probably kill already
imma keep dumping anyway

>mrdth