Sup Forums do you find this body chubby or fat? Would a girl be turned off in bed by this?

Sup Forums do you find this body chubby or fat? Would a girl be turned off in bed by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks average if not on the small/scrawny side.

are you 16 or just a perpetual pre-pubecent?

chubby and fat are the same thing m8.

a girl would be turned off, but the good news is that you can get big pretty easily starting like that

Well I guess . So which is it then

Ok how do I get big. Do I need to cut calories? Or hit the gym. If so which which lifts should i do to make me look more attractive

They both mean the same thing, also women don't really care that much in once you get them into bed. Men are visual when it comes to sex, women are more about feeling and sensation. So you should be fine m8.

you need to go to /fit/ m8y

Girls would be embarrassed for you if they saw this. The most likely scenario, you take off your shirt and the girl would suppress a gag to be polite. She would let you put your mealy, flaccid penis in her mouth to avoid offending you. Then she would massage your doughy balls. She would probably finish you off and let you come in her throat, but she would not call you back.

>/thread

Need to see whole thing to judge. Bend over and show a picture your ass.

Don't listen to this faggot OP, women only care about looks to a certain extent and you are fine. Women do however care about confidence and money, just focus on a well paying career and be confident in what you say and do. You should be fine.

Of course you're not fat you self conscious faggot

Also girls would not give a shit

Fit always just says read the sticky never any real advice

You aren't fat you cuck. Attractive as you are right now, you could defiantly tone your body up at the point you're at

then read the sticky, that's a good start.

this
bit.
ly/29hweTe

a girl would be turned off b y you being a little bitch who is insecure, so yes

the fuck is that

Don't listen to this gayboi. This is how Grindr works. Women care about looks first. If you have the confidence to back it up, great, but you need to do steroids and lift 7x per week. Get on /fit/. Take supplements. Eat protein and take creatine. Take High-dose mercury gels.Go for max reps as fast as possible. Form is a myth that the bros tell you to keep you from their elite club. Just watch someone do an exercise and copy it.

fuck off juice monkey. hows the small testicles

why would anyone waste their breath/time trying to discuss the intricacies of a customised training plan. Do it yourself you fucking beta

gr8b8

I feel like its more acceptable when your below 24ish but over that if you haven't made significant physical progress women become a lot less easy going. And their counter end to this is that they're no longer morons?

that made no sense