Does anybody else have hyperhidrosis? How do you deal with it it's super annoying my hands are like this 90% of the time

Does anybody else have hyperhidrosis? How do you deal with it it's super annoying my hands are like this 90% of the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cc0pj2tf6_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Hyperhidrosis
At least you don't have to lick your finger to turn the pages of that book! :)

It's super embarrassing when shaking people's hands, when I'm writing on a paper at school it literally gets wet, when I touch something I leave sweat marks on it

The good thing about me is that I'm not a nigger

Neither am i. I'm a pajeet

Do you ever carry a cloth on you of any sorts to dry your hands? I can only imagine how difficult symptoms make life. Are you on any medication or treatments?

Nigga you clammy

It's a medical disorder that causes excessive sweating.

Perspi-Guard works wonders.

It doesn't help because after wiping my hands within seconds my hands will get sweaty again

Is it good for palms? I've tried drysol and it didn't work

Have you tried wearing gloves all the time?

THis actually helped me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cc0pj2tf6_4

Yeah, a few sprays & it should stop the sweating for up to a week. They have a few different products with different strengths, it's worth a try.

SEENA

Not as severe as you but I sweat a lot doing simple activities and I spit everywhere

I sweat really really badly on the head, lower back, feet, and groin. Almost nowhere else. I wouldn't know if it's considered hyperhidrosis or if I'm an extremely sweaty dude, but I've had a lot of dehydration issues from excessive sweating just doing work for half an hour or so. I haven't found a good way to deal with it, so I tend to stay inside (my house is 68° almost all the time and I still sweat on occasion). I do whatever I can when I do have to go outside or to a hot building though, such as drinking ice cold water or putting a frozen wet washcloth around my neck

in my daily life I never sweat but in the gym I sweat like crazy
seriously, I leave a fucking sweat trail

I used to think i had this but mine isnt as bad now

I would hate to be a gross brown skin 90% of the time.

For me the temp doesn't matter at all

Well I am 100% of the time