"You fall in love

"You fall in love
You loose".

you would have to be fairly loose to fall in love over a picture on the internet

>"You fall in love You loose".

we know.

Lost

lol

Not bad

I'm looking for a specific picture if someone could post it.

The girl has brown hair tied back in a pony tail. She has a slight mona lisa smile and looks college-age (18-20). She's looking to the left, and behind her out of focus you can see some houses with the sun setting behind her.
I fell in love with this picture a few years ago and I'd like to find it again.

That's extremely specific...

I've been thinking of this girl for a very long time and I deeply want to see the picture again. Sorry I guess this is kind of autistic

I think you're the only one to actually lose lmao

No man I was just impressed by your memory. I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast a week ago and you're listing details about some picture from years ago

Op here. I feel you. Iv been looking for a photo of a girl. She's a red head and she has a beanie on and she's sitting in the car. I think? I lost the photo because my G4 got the boot loop lock a few months ago. I'm also looking for a girl that's not smiling but is looking of to the distance and she has long brown hair going across her shoulder. And she has a grey V neck on or just a grey t shirt

Damn

You all just Lost

Op here. That's all I got. Had more but my G4 got replaced due to boot loop.

Belgiƫ? Regio?

that's Sjokz

I'm not sure.

gtfo summer

Loosed

I know Sjokz personally but didn't recognize her lmao. thanks.

Those filters make me feel nothing but rage. So many good pictures ruined.

I shit you not, I thought the thumbnail was a Wii character.

this is the most attractive girl in the thread to me personally. here's another girl i find very attractive

are the eyes real?

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Arent Real

You loose what? WHAT DO YOU LOOSE? The hounds of war? The kraken? GOD YOU MORONS ARE KILLING ME.

Hm?

Fucking alien, she's a schwah

Alright Sup Forumsros, I'm looking for a specific pic. This girl was in a thread on Sup Forums earlier today, in the "20/10 Would Fuck" thread. She is sitting on her knees on a beach, has long brown hair partially covering the sides of her face, has freckles, has a small smile, and is wearing a black and red bikini.

hOW cAN cAPITALS bE rEAL iF lOWER cASE aREN'T rEAL?

beautiful, thank you

i fuking lose m8 9.666/10

since you're clearly out of the fucking loop, you filthy animal

Op here. Your welcome.

Op here. 7/10. Because of bad lighting

Not at all i'm on the train right here with you

>tfw fags like a girl from yloveyl and you know she is a trap
(although for many of you, that onlu make it better)

Op here. Come on yo. Post something.

Fucking beat me to it.

holy fuck im laughing my ass off right now

Ah well. Another day then

Op here. I didn't know she's a trap. But thanks for the bad news :'(

only one decent

She's not a trap you fucking retard
>>inb4 more unsubstantiated claims. Kys

> yloveyl
tfw some retard who recognizes the actress from whatever the fuck this homo shit is, calls me a fag

also i don't believe you about the trap part, but i'm not going to look into it because i don't want to ruin it for myself

I fell in love on the first time seeing.

Op here. Can you prove it?

dindu nuffin

lost

kek, if you are a sad fuck like me who browse Sup Forums constantly you will know that everyone who seen at least 2yloveyl threads know she's a trap... but whatever, enhoy your faping and think she's a cunt

Age slapped the SHIT out of him.

Yet again, here we go with more "hurf durf I know she is because I think she is." Literally no proof. Bet you believe in flat earth and faked moon landings too you dumb shit

I think he looks good for 56

Look up emily rudd. See if you can find any fucking proof she's a trap.

Eh yeah I guess so.

this shit's getting derailed, i was the first one to post an emily rudd picture, i will now try to put this thread on my back and carry us back to win mode

those dimples, lost hard with diamonds

Ight. Will do