You guys ever go on Craigslist and trick guys into sending you nudes of their girlfriends?

You guys ever go on Craigslist and trick guys into sending you nudes of their girlfriends?

I do.

What?

That's a gross looking piggy

Did I stutter?

And how do you achieve such genius?

Step one have nudes of a girl

Step 2-???

Step two: post an ad with said pictures on w4mw looking for a threesome with a couple

Step three: trick the horny guys who respond into trading nudes with you so everyone can see what they are getting into

Step four: string em along as long as you can, pushing off when you are supposed to meet, and keep collecting what you can till they either realize you aren't real, or lose interest

Rinse and repeat. Gotta sort through a lot of shit, but gems are hidden. Best part is Craigslist email proxy tells you the babe attached to the email, so you can find them on Facebook if they are local about 4 times out of 10

I recommend it for horny voyeuristic creeps who like local amateurs.

Y'all should do it and post results. Usually only takes a few hours after posting for the first nudes if you word everything right. Gotta trick em, it's like hunting.

Any lurkers?

This is absolutely my favorite niche.

It's super easy to do! Totally worth it.

Already posted an ad

Here's a basic format I used

Thanks for the tips!

[email protected] is my email if you want to trade wins and methods or divide an conquer

Anyone here ever try to fuck a girl on Craigslist? I actually succeeded and fucked a Mexican chick with a huge ass.

What do you mean?

When you make an ad it sends responses through their server so no one can see your actual email. But the service will take the babe attached to the email, like in Gmail (which is why if you are doing this you should make a new Gmail account with a girl's name) and puts their name on the header of their message

sure you did

Name*not babe

So this kind of a thread should be a thing now, right?

yeah thanks I sure did
but 99/100 you'll do with spams, scams, or men

Just remember, 9/10 times you are dealing with a guy trying to set up something, so appeal to his horny side. And I ask specifically for nudes with faces in them to"verify" it's really them

Oops forgot pic

so once you get as much as you can do you just vanish?

About to pass out, but I expect you to spread the word and see more threads like this

lurking hard. you're a genius man. just made my own. thanks for this

Yupp. Just stop responding, or give them an excuse if you feel bad. Either way, nothing they can do, and if you do it right, they can't prove anything.

If they ask for verification I usually just say my phone is off till I can pay the bill, that eat, no call, no new pics with time stamp, no Kik, if you tell them that, about half will still send pics

Anontalk

Got pics of a friend of a friend this way