At least, i got his number: 8111179198
You can do whatever you want whit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/red-pilled-acid-savior
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NYPA

You're a retard.

bump for interest

what's his facebook and wheres the proof that it was him?

OP, you do realize that if you sent money though paypal that you can get a refund. Right?

Or was the website an entire scam and you gave him your CC #?

Come on OP. Wise the fuck up.

Not your personal army.

nypa
/thread

fuck you nigger

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/red-pilled-acid-savior

"Waaaah im poor, I got scammed because i don't know how money works" Cunt, we aren't your personal army

Stupid fag.

>i sent some threats
>douchebag is scared
What actually happened:
OP: fuck you
DB: lol

>summer fags repeating le ebin meme XD XD XD

This is why Sup Forums is so cancerous now. You newfags and summerfags have no idea the kind of shit that Sup Forums has done in the past, like identifying murderers or animal torturers. Imagine if you faggots would've been around then to copy and paste your ebin "nypa" meme.

>inb4 I'm op

I'm not, just tired of the usual nypa faggotry. grow some balls, you faggots.

2 His name is Miguel
The page on the right is other where he has defrauded other people, in any case. I don't care anymore
facebook com MARP0477

Guess what.
Everyone has their own dirty secrets.

You wouldn't like it if someone on Sup Forums went and looked up everything they could on you on the internet, would you?
Then stop complaining, and shut the fuck up.

Not your personal army.

well said user

NYPA
But this is interesting.

Go to Craigslist. Go to free section. Make a post for free flat screen. Get a picture of one too you lazy faggot. Put down his number. People blow him up until he figures out wtf is going on and finds your post and flags it. Do this on multiple Craigslist cities.. Big cities. Not some weak ass village in Ohio. But I'm not gonna do it for you, you fucking newfag faggot now GTFO loser idiot getting scammed like a retard

Completely agree, can't fucking stand people who can't think for themselves and spout the same bullshit again and again

>Not your personal army.
I just told you I'm not OP, you fucking retard. Learn to read. In fact let me point you out to the real OP, who apparently is a fucking dumb mexican who likes to give out his money:

alright retard, theres a huge difference between a personal army request and people deciding to fuck someone up. when you come to Sup Forums whining about how someone mistreated YOU, not an animal or anything like that you are just being a whiny little bitch, trying to get big bad Sup Forums to solve your problems for you

>nypa
But this guy seems trash, so we could do and swat

OP's guy is out to get people, it's not just OP he did this too. Don't be a smartass.

You can't /thread your own post nigger

You really couldn't just pay 40 fucking dollars for Overwatch?

OP is a poor Mexican who deserved to get scammed.

hahahaha faggot

Nobody cares

Summerfag.

Sup Forums didn't do that shit because some dumb kid who got buttblasted by real life came and bitched about it here.
Sup Forums does that because it's a wild animal, and it'll do what it fucking pleases, when it pleases. What Sup Forums is NOT is a bunch of obedient lapdogs for you to invoke with every sob story that makes it through the door.

OP, you spent good money just now, buying a little fraction of adulthood, a little bit of understanding of the world. Take that and be content. And remember that infants cry because they need others to serve them; adults are responsible for their own misdeeds.

>/threads his own post
>uses le nypa meme

summerfag detected

I mean, I'm sorry that this happened to you, but this whole thing sounds super shady. What website were you even on to have this happen? You really should be more careful.