YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/CJk62gc2QxLcvBmf1EId7w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4wPL1UBdE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T809EPBV3ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

telegram.me/joinchat/CJk62gc2QxLcvBmf1EId7w pron r wharever

This needs the King of the Hill opening, which then gets distorted when Trump appears.

Not because of any political affiliation, but because he looks fuckin' creepy.

Where the fuck is everybody? I can't do this all by myself.

10/10 made me search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Earth

fine

This one always makes me feel like shit

It's amazing what stupid shit people are willing to take too seriously. Like visually seeing an animal that eats any turd it comes across.

please someone post the horse dildo beauty

As if the Bob Ross of guns would hunt Goblins!
Lost hard!

one of my favorites

John, haha. Where did you find this one?!

fUCK ITS REAL

now it says ogre KEK

Oh somewhere online haha. It just cracked me up! Thanks for joining us tonight Bill.

In my kids anus

John: I really really really like this image.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4wPL1UBdE i lost pretty hard lmao

Avocado.

holy shit

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Earth
avocado now (:

i "fixed it"check now

>The core resembles the cheese in the middle

your welcome

someone make a wiki thread

>the pit resembles...

we need to make a thread dedicated to fucking with wiki pages

>this

Fuck with Stallmans Wiki saying he's the founder of open source. That'll make him furious

Then do it, retard. It's not hard.

go to it

Like this?

Based user thankyou

telegram.me/joinchat/CJk62gc2QxLcvBmf1EId7w fug hab fun :D

rofl it gets changed so fast

>phone number
fuck off m9

It's a fucking GROUP CHAT retard

>talking to strangers

they need your phone number to use, fuckwit

science has gone too far

isit still flat?

The chinese guy appearing out of nowhere behind that guy.
Kek

The earth resembles a donut. When approaching the far north or south the external sun is visible very low on the horizon and actually is not seen for many weeks during winter. If one travels so far north or south but then continues, instead of stopping, one can travel into the interior of the earth which is nearly indentical to the exterior- save for three things.
1: the interior has a small, very slowly dissipating 24-hour-rotating naked singularity which gravitationally draws in an image of the sun, moon, planets, stars, all of the outer earth's sky, and even man-made satellites. This allows for radio communication and sattelite telephones to function, including gps, and prevents those in the interior from looking up and seeing the other side of the interior.
2: the land masses, oceans, islands, weather, clouds, rocks, plants, animals, people, and every grain of sand and microbe is entirely duplicated in the interior
with the seas and continents and contents mirrored so east/west travel is corrected and seems apparently proper to persons traveling to the interior, and also proper for the
corresponding person traveling from the interior to the exterior. The entire contents of the exterior is causally linked with the interior due to the naked singularities close proximity which seemingly transfers causality as it slowly sheds a mountain range sized amount of massless tachyons every month through the torus of the earth. In several billion years the naked singularity may either completely dissipate- becoming a Huang-Somogy entity, or having slowly emitted enough gravity waves to begin a rotation that accelerates the earth faster and faster until it is destroyed.
3: Persons coming from the interior or those coming from the exterior will be mirror images of their counterparts, as will be their possessions. They will insist the whole earth or themselves have gone mad and will likely need to be institutionalised. Several "polar" expeditions, north and south, have met

Not if you have an @ you fucking stupid fucks

God you're a fucking stupid know it all fucking kill yourself

Wtf did I just join

Kek

Damn, really makes you think

Is this becoming the new banana?

I'm okay with that

This made me kinda sad

desfdc

son of a bitch

Grand theft auto?

Unanticipated loss