I'm having a serious internal conflict here. Would you guys hit this? I have the option to...

I'm having a serious internal conflict here. Would you guys hit this? I have the option to, but I'm not sure if she looks good enough tbh. Could just be an easy lay and never contact again? What does Sup Forums think? More pics incoming

ugly af and looks like she has man shoulders 2/10 and that's the best I can say for her

fucking hell no

i would for sure, not date, but fuck definitely. could be an easy lay whenever you so desire OP

Do it and record it. Then report back so we can make fun of your tiny pecker

I'm 19, no way in hell would I date her but she wants my dick. Maybe I should have her send me nudes first.

she got crazy eyes bro steer clear

Haven't been laid in over a year and still no.

never regret anyone you have sex with.

#truth

go for it. give her that young pecker she so desperately craves

paper bag over the head and yes

she looks crazy as shit tho

meh not too bad... just wrap up your dick... but that should go without saying...

Wtf is wrong with you yes

Nah dude, I wouldn't.

yeah do it then, it will be fun, i wish i could find a middle-aged woman who knew what she was doing

If you have to ask, the answer is no. Fat chicks will fuck anyone, including you.

She's really cute. Go for it if you want, just communicate first so you don't end up being a dick.

I see. Turn down willing pussy because there are so many options on the table for you. Do you know many dudes on here would give their left nut to be touched by a woman?

Depends on your prospects. If you're not getting any, some pussy is better than no pussy. But if you have the option to get it elsewhere... do it. She's not repulsive but def not a fuck to be proud of.

white girl with a butt? fuck her

Why are you even considering this? There are hotter prostitutes and they cost less than a date with this fugly bitch.

Would fuck repeatedly for sure without any second thought.
>select all images with bread

She comes off as the type to get overly attached right off the bat. If you can handle a month of non-stop messages, and a shit ton of angry messages whenever you dont reply, then i guess you could hit it.

It just depends on you, bro. If you're conflicted, im assuming you feel like you're passing up an opportunity if you dont do it. Do you not get laid often?

After a pregnancy scare with a girl I fucked but had no interest in dating (too chubby), I figured if you'd feel embarrassed with your friends and family knowing you fathered a kid with a girl, don't fuck her.

Gross. But yeah I would. But wouldn't make her my girlfriend.

This is the best advice

Words to live by tbh

Interesting perspective.
I get laid back home in NY frequently enough, but I've been living in Maryland for the summer and just want some pussy at this point.

do it faggot
1. make her lick your asshole or something
2. take pics or video
3. post on Sup Forums
4. ??????
5. Profit

So go out and meet another girl, what's stopping you? You dont have to waste your time on something you'll regret later.

Just because you're thinking with your dick doesn't mean you have to be stupid about it.

Hit that nigga!

bag her, then fuck her.

post pics and profit

OP is troll

I would do it. But I fuck a lot of chubby girls from Tinder. Take them out once for drinks to a place no one i know goes and then fuck her that night. Then i just invite her to hang out and fuck until i get bored and phase them out for someone new.

Cute enough for me, but im only a 5 myself, go for it man.

I'm 19 so I can't go out for drinks

You're not going to marry her... Fuck is ok.

Wow. You're worthless. But 19 and banging a 32 year old? Good for you.

I'd cum all over her

Put a bag on her, then you're fucking set.

Don't be a bitch, just go balls deep and rate it yourself. Lot of people miss out on good pussy getting caught up in looks.

It is your responsibility to put it in this chubby girl. Someone has to do it, just look at how much she wants it. But seriously though.... I think she probably has a dick too, so that is something to watch out for.

Where did OP go?

she is potato right?

a hole is a hole

I'm lurking. Going to sleep very soon. Whether or not I fuck her depends on her response to this. I'll do it if I don't have to go through the hassle of meeting her in public but that's it. All she's worth to me is an easy fuck and I'm not doing anything else with her. Now it's up to her and I don't care if she says no.

>needing Sup Forums's approval

jesus christ are you a virgin or what just go with it

yes

She seems pretty cool to me.

What will you do when she whips out her penis?

savage, good job OP.

Do you honestly think it's a trap?

She is disgusting and you're disgusting for even considering this, ergo it is a good match.

Are you fucking gay yes hit it u scared cuckface

only if no one else knows about it

no no nononononononononono
oh no

Hit it unless op is a fag

Am I the only one who thinks she is cute... Send her my way

bang the holy bejeses out of her, and make sure you fuck that ass too

>sends you pic of ass
>lets meet somewhere public first

She alright... In a Nicholas cage hairline sort of way...

This bitch's face has crazy written all over it.

Oldfag here. Biggest regret is not getting laid more. Go for it, OP.

Hell na dude

I'm in love tbh

Wow! So much room for facial!

OP Would you kiss her? Don't smash if you wouldn't kiss her.

amen, single dad at 28, will never get laid ever again. glhf

Ooh that's rough

I'm 35. i turned down about 10 girls. If i could go back in time, i would fuck every one of them. Fat, ugly. I don't even care. Variety is awesome.

it's not sent, that's literally one of her tinder profile pictures.

I dunno. She's kinda like my ex... But with a far better body (I was 14 banging a 16y/o... It was good for the little I knew).

I'd love go a round or 10, but never make a friendship out of it.

this. As long as your friends don't see you drag home some ugly bitch. They'll make fun of you for months lol.

>advertising ass
>lets meet somewhere public first

Yea no shit, same here. At the moment they are just masturbation material. I play through what could of been in my head hahaha.

Where did she 'advertise ass'?

OP's pic, aka "tinder pic"

>ayyy bois, watch the baits wiggle

Fukkin THIS

Real friends get it... My friends actually made fun of me for not banging a chick that I thought was sub par.

> Internal conflict

Are you downing in pussy or something? Just bang her you fucking beta-ass faggot.

32 here. Ive turned down dozens of girls. I have also fucked 50-60 so whatever. I would trade a few of those I fucked for those I turned down, but STD and child free so no real regrets. I know for a fact that at least 3 of those I turned down were crazy as fuck and thank god I didnt stick my dick in crazy.

Nigga they get it, but they still tease you for it. My best mate seems to fuck ugly bitches exclusively.
Every time we see a fat bitch I'll tell him to go for it.