Almost got arrested today Sup Forums

Almost got arrested today Sup Forums

So I went to the pool for the first time this year and bought some new swim trunks. Got into the water for a while then got out. Went to rinse of the chlorine using one of those outdoor showers. Life guard came to while I was walking to my bench.

Lifeguard:You need to leave now
Me: wtf why?
Lifeguard: we can see through swim shorts.
Me: *look down see dick exposed*
>>public pool
>>kids everywhere
>>shit

Went to get my stuff and wrap a towel around me. While I was leaving some bitch lady said police need to come to the lifeguard. Got the hell out of there before anything else happened.

Lesson of the story don't buy cheap swim trunks online. If you do test them.
Pic related it was kinda like that see through

Anyone one else got some close calls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

Nothing involving swim trunks but I got caught taking a piss in a a park when I was drunk at like 3am by some lady.
She kept saying shit like "what if there were children around"

>OP had to search for "see through swim trunks on men"
>Confirmed Faggot.

>woman calling the police because somebody has slightly see through trunks

sure, im sure this happened.

I know too many soccer moms that would do this,.

Are you really this stupid?

are you?

Only on thursdays. how's it like being stupid everyday?

what's stupid is thinking people call the police because they notice a somewhat visible dick for 45 seconds when some kid gets out of a pool

ay that lil dik

I piss in the park all the time. Like wow, a guy pissing on a tree. They'll be scarred for life.

It was 3am too

I'm a tranny and my tuck came undone at the beach before and like 50 people saw my penis, I took 10 sleeping pills that night trying to kill myself.

have you never met a self righteous soccer mom with a mudshark haircut living in the suburbs

yes

yikes

yikes indeed, I passed the whole day as a girl, my girlfriends never knew I'm trans. When I got hit by a small wave my new life I made had ended. I had to move to Portland and I didn't want to.

I go for walks every night and walk around public parks completely naked. I fucking love it.

The park I go to the most has houses along one edge of it as well so anyone looking out their windows could see me walking around completely naked.

I go between 1:30 and 3:00 every night.

I'm about to for tonights walk very sooon

This
Even the most busybody busybodies wouldn't react that strongly in this circumstance. And if they had they would have personally confronted op

Post pics to see how passable u are also u move after the incident or b4

found the psychotic fucker

can't believe these fucks exist

Good.
Waste your life trannyfaggot.

did it look like this?

Hey man he's not hurting anyone

Clearly you are not an american.

sauce on dat?

Went to visit a friend to his town, he invited me to go try the sauna, since I never did it (mountain town, so sauna when outside is snowing and shit

From 20/30 mts of distance, wee see a friend of his (really hot girl by the way), while we wave at her my towel decides it's time to drop off

desperately trying to reach it but failing
covering myself while getting it from the floor
both my friend and the girl laughing their asses off because of the face I did while this was happening

yes

Ignorance is bliss, eh?

samefag

"Need only accelerate nailed I get gun empty really" doesn't make much sense m8

>Need more beer
>Only had about 20-30 so far that day
>Take some coke to make sure Im ok to drive
>Accelerate down the road at high speeds because its fucking fun
>Nailed by a speed trap
>I got more drugs in the car and a gun too, also the car is "borrowed" some might say stolen fuck!
>Get pulled over
>Gun in my cupholder
>Empty the clip on the pig and speed away
>Really glad the car I was in had no plates

-read the first word in each line

the take doesn't help :/

God damnit. I need another beer.

does shit like this actually happen or what?

no witness no crime??

I'm in Portland, it seems the perfect city to live as a transgirl, no-one here gives a fuck

Atleast mine isnt see thru but I freeball you can see my junk (dickhead and cock swinging thru my thin shorts) legal

its why I came here, most trans friendly place on the west coast

typical tranny, mental disaster

you created the whole problem yourself by hiding the fact that you were trans. they were never your true friends because you never told the truth. so your solution is move away in shame because you're fucked in the head?

The upside of Portland is it's friendly, open minded and the foods good. Downside is it's overpriced and full of idiots

Want a beer sometime, or a hard dick in your ass

>or a hard dick in your ass
oh user don't make me blush

shut up, I bet you are a tranny in denial yourself

>visit pool in sweden
>leer at underage girls
>grope women with 3" boner poking out of speedos
>sexual emergency
>rape little boy in the shower
>shit in the sink
>women clap and congratulate me for being a refugee
>get more free money
>police come and arrest white males for not checking their privilege
>jump on my camel and ride away

>-read the first word in each line
>read the first word
>first word
>word

>3am
>children
get rekt grandma...

Not user you replied to, but kys. the Ts in LGBT ought to be fucking stoned

>lifeguard: we can see through swim shorts.
your grammar makes it sound like they are an alien race that has xray vision

Rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need
Only
Take
Accelerate
Nailed
I
Get
Gun
Empty
Really

*Read first LETTER of each first word because OP doesn't know difference between letters and words when making anagrams*

If 'Duhmerica and arrested or cited for this, you'll be registered as a sex offender

well can't say I don't watch some sissy vids from time to time

Why get them stoned?

Well explain evacuation from hurricanes, see everyone pissing and pooping traffic not moving

pics. n-no homo

They only judge people by the length of their armpit hair

I was drunk and walked naked thru a apt complex with a full on boner. Best fun ever.

"What if there were children around"

Tell her you cant piss with an erection

well I dealt with my penis issue already

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU

>thinking that's an anagram
stay retarded, /b

Reading is comprehension, nigger! Are rednecks getting arrested for pissing on the side of the road while stuck in (hurricanes) traffic?!?! No. Now jump off a bridge. Then impale yourself while choking on a pink dildo.

"multiple people disagree with me? preposterous, must be the same person posing as multiple posters. yes thats it."

You underestimate busy bodies, bro. I was in California and some bitch housewife called the cops on me for stepping one foot onto her lawn. I was using the sidewalk and barely stepped off, then went to her neighbor's (my friend) house. About 30 minutes later a cop showed up and told me the bitch called the cops for a "trespassing."

>be me
>drunk
>grinding with older lady at club
>3am rolls around
>take her home
>take her to pound town at home
>cum on her face
>she slaps me
>she asks what if children were around
>she calls the cops, says I endangered children with my sexual perversion
>I am now a registered sex offender
>she and the law are right though, if there was a child watching that would have been tramatic
>good thing they nailed me before I fucked up a child by teaching them about sex a year earlier than they would have learned from their friends or by proving that what they heard from their friends was true
>that would be way worse than my punishment.

This made me dry heave. You are a fucking abomination and the fact that this surgery sanctioned mutilation is socially acceptable worries me ever so.
Hopefully (?) you're one of the minority who doesn't regret it vehemently or wind up killing themselves...

samefag

>housewife's

They love to fuck everyone except their husband

ammiright

>be me
>19
>outside a bar
>having a smoke
>guy walks up and asks to borrow lighter
>reach into pocket to get lighter
>second hand goes into pocket he swings at me
>i try to dodge by get clipped on nose
>pull hand out of pocket
>we start beating the shit out of each other
>dont rightly remember how but i have him on the ground
>start bashing him in the head
>i get up and start kicking him
>real fucking pissed and drunk
>hear someone screaming to stop
>bitch is scream shes calling the cops
>turn around shes actually on the phone
>i start running

Get a stronger stomach, I've seen actual vaginas that look worse than that. I'd just say to be more regular wish shaving

no, no, anonfag. i'm afraid you're confusing it with "same brand of stupidity. doesn't matter who the faggots are. samefag. yes that's it."

also, stop samefagging, faggot

am trans. 100% would kill myself if that happened.

you fucking lazy bum. stop waiting for things to happen and just do it already.

stfu lmao. most trans people who kill themselves kill themselves post op are usually unsatisfied with the results, not because of regret, but for not doing it sooner and not starting hrt sooner. the raye of regret is marginal. and the Hannibal movie was accurate. transgender (transvestites, as they were referred to in recent past) are Inherently non violent. and not to mention, trans girls in specific are generally anti sjw because of sjw not aupporting trans women, but supporting trans men

Dat refugee bit.

>not a bum
>have a job
>15$ an hour
> 42 hour work week
> taking the the bar next year

so why did he swing at you

>are usually unsatisfied with the results, not because of regret
as if that makes it better. you trannies should all just kys. at least other faggots aren't retarded enough to become trans and are comfortable in their own skin

Yet you still haven't killed yourself

i actually had no clue, all i remember is he asked for the lighter and when i stuck my hand in pocket he just fucking swung at me.

HAHAHAHA AMERICA

you do realise the only reason why pussy are attractive is because its feminine/baby skin and on an actual female?

Fuck me a shemale with a large cock is 10x more attractive

Probably was an attempt to rob you. could've been a setup too if the bitch was in on it

friendly reminder that committing suicide is illegal. you'll go arrested

Pardon me but 3rd grade was hard for me

>off to my corner all alone

Are you sure we wouldn't come arrested instead?

Kill yourself.

in anycase i came off better than he did. never went back to that bar and never tried to find out anything else about what happened.

It's the perfect place to end your psychotic little existence.

Similar, but instead trying call the police for exposing myself, for touching girls butt underwater.

Their parents were a bit upset.

I remove the mesh net in my swimsuit, others have said it peeks out under water

Yeah, fuck it. I got mugged. I got beat the shit out of. I hope I fucked him up but honestly dont remember. All I remember after the first punch is I walked to the closest hospital under my won power and had my phone, ID, all my cash and all my CCS. No point in dwelling on it unless you can prove who did it and want to and are able to fuck them up for it through the legal system.

My mugger was an obvious drug addict. I would be surprised if he didnt OD years ago.

OP's real question is "does anyone else wear super gay looking swim trunks?"

I have, but isnt cool when getting boners and no towel lol

wear a mask and streak at that palce screaming "sex is penis in vagina!!!"

welcome to America, where any little bit of nudity is considered as bad.

if you had done that shit in Germany no one would have cared.

That's one way the Germans actually did manage to become superior to the rest of the world.

awwww, thats kinda cute, would have def got your number.

what the fuck?

i need ideas for new video