Medical Sup Forumstards

Medical Sup Forumstards

Just discovered this on my penis shaft.

I've been sleeping with the same partner for 5 years.

Is this an STD? Or s skin issue. They are red and slightly puss filled, then they scab up after I pop them.

Thanks for your input user.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nerve gas

Bump

rip

Where does one go for a STD/I test? And not pay out the ass

congrats you got herpes...

Not a rip. There are four bumps in total

How could I have gotten herpes?

I had one of those awhile back that lasted 3 weeks, i manage to pop it and never came back, might be a zit?

your partner? Idk

There are four

maybe your partner was unfaithful...or the butt sex you do on the side with traps.

Does that mean she cheated on me?

Or is it possible to contract herpes another way?

Literally just look up local std clinics you managed to get to this fucking website didn't you. Use Google you numb skull. Better yet go see your primary physician and they can refer you to a dermatologist...

Not likely. She go down on you with a cold sore? And even then they are different strains.

I just noticed this. I'm going to the clinic tomorrow.

If she has cold sores and sucked your dick that's a possibility.

Not sure. It is unlikely that she cheated on me either.

you can have herpes for a really long time and never have a breakout. Also you can get it from receiving oral sex while your partner has a cold sore in their mouth. (which is a form of herpes)
it's really not that big of a deal 1 in 6 people have it genitally and 1 in 3 carry the virus. The worst thing about herpes is the stigma that is carried along with it. As far as viruses go it's virtually harmless especially for a male. Definitely go get an hsv test and talk to a doctor. (;

I don;t want to cause a problem in your relationship user. No one ever things that their partner would. You need to get checked out for both or you and before you go assuming shit.

Also do you beat it to much, without lube, or through you pants/underwear?

this is not true m8. I believe the most recent numbers were 1:5 have/carry. As for a cold sore on the mouth see Herpes may seem like nothing, and while it can be managed with antivirals it can lead to other medical complications. It is virus that attacks the nervous system, so it can take a ride anywhere in the body hypothetically.

are you cut or uncut? could likely be balanitis, do you dry you dick off completely after every shower?

probably herpes. not a big deal, I have it myself and it looks similar to that. breakouts are very rare though and not that annoying really. It should clear up in a week or so. Eat healthy and stay hydrated.

A lot of people carry the virus for years and never spread it or know they have it. I wouldn't worry about it but you and your partner should watch out and get a test if you are really concerned about knowing. And no, she is probably not cheating on you. Like I said, you or her could have been carrying the virus for years and never even knew about it.

just stating what they put out on the CDC. HSV1 and 2 can both be contracted genitally. you're right it does harbor itself in the nerve endings and can migrate anywhere pretty much when it feels like it it doesn't "attack" your nervous system. idk where you're getting your facts.
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

lol you dumb nigger look at his dick he's obviously cut
>in the thread op got herpes and is trying to convince himself that it aint from his side piece or his chick didn't cheat...kkkkkkekkkkk

what do you think an outbreak is user? It doesn't attack your NS like snake venom, but it does in localized areas for outbreaks and shingles and shit. They are all strains of the same virus.

he could be pulling the skin back dude, it's much more prevalent in uncut guys that's why I'm asking....no reason to be so rude man, not cool.

you dumb nigger, you don't get that much skin scarring and cleft pallet look under the head without getting cut.

>source big fag here, sucked a lot of dick

thos x 10

of course she cheated on you. why is that hard to comprehend?

I still think it's balanitis.

OP make sure to clean your dick well but not to scrub too hard and dry it off completely after every shower, see if it goes away in a few days.

shut up op samefag

THIS NIGGER HAS HERPES TOO
> sorry you got herpes from your dad nigger

Fordyce spots, dont worry

You guys are pretty rude. I'm genuinely trying to help OP, I'm not OP I've had red spots like that before as an uncut dude and got freaked out and tested for STD's and it ended up being balanitis.
I mean I don't care being called a dumb nigger I just don't see why you have something negative to say against every post I make.

los herpes

Almost certainly herpes. 9/10 chance. It could be something else as stated, but thats less likely. Its not really a big deal, almost everyone has some form of herpes.
What you really need to ask yourself is who were you with pre-current gf, and who was she with before you. Hopefully your answer isnt noone for both, or she likely has cheated on you, unless she has cold sores but you would know that as theyre very obvious.

Been with the same woman since 1999, fucking clean as the pure driven snow. I love seeing threads like these full of poor diseased fuckers and the swarm of dirty pariahs that come out to support them. Makes me genuinely grateful and helps keep me on the straight and narrow. Clean sex is god-tier.

She's cheating on you and gave you herpes. Sorry.

checked