What is the appeal behind this rat faced mop headed cuck?

What is the appeal behind this rat faced mop headed cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuTcavAzopg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No fucking clue, I see this nigga everywhere now.

Camera shots and wealthy vlogs

Literally who

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these no talent wannabe celebrities? Oh ,wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that live at home with their parents and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

I want this mole to be run rover by something.

I want this mole to be run over by something.

>youtube
Dammit, mook. Why doesn't this shit have its own board?

> I'm against anything popular in order to feel more superior

Go easy grandpa.

His vlogs are comfy and his timelapses/music choices are pretty good. He's got an air of douchiness around him though and his face is weird

Because the underage audience isn't even supposed to be here.

been watching this nigga since 2012
Got some stickers from an ad for mercedes that he did

He's alright

> I'm an entitled millennial that can't think critically and I entertained by people who make videos and think they are cool

Pretty sure that's bad pasta user

I think you have issues

preach

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hes better than adanm sadler

tbh hes a pretty cool guy. Well rounded and doesn't get into any gay drama.

he's doing something right
look at all the people trying to emulate his filming style

he changed the youtube game

Who?

No clue but his shots are beautiful. His wife seems annoyed with him and the cameras all the time but other than that seems like a chill guy.

Because he's pretentious, everyone that watches him feels like a hipster for doing so

>gorilla warfare

Fucking retard confirmed

iPods Dirty Little Secret is actually pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=SuTcavAzopg

mmm, salty

didn't know Sup Forums was full of cucks who watch this squashed faced rat. Why waste time watching this guy's "amazing life" when you could instead make your life more amazing.

>not knowing that this is pasta
Newfag confirmed

>this projecting

Christ then go do something about your lives if your that upset about them

just a chill dude with good shots and music. Any vlogs are just a similar market to reality TV but atleast have some actually reality being shown.

Because they're a bunch of faggots on Sup Forums

>your

Poodle Corp needs to hack him next

>You're

calling everyone faggots but being this upset about personal taste. grow up you fucktard faggot

You must be a newfag user

>personal taste
I think that user is just tired of seeing you tuber threads every fucking day. Keemstar, onision, leafy, fine bros, this faggot etc etc. Not everyone on Sup Forums follows or likes you tubers

nah, just some days it does my head in more than others

yea true. I can agree with this

Coincidence that caseys head is literally done
in? Nice get btw

every time, every time some idiot takes the bait, then the whole thread just blows up and disagrees with each other, this shits getting old Sup Forums

Which bait user?

What else do you expect from a website catered towards redneck retarded conservatives who are too stupid to realize their own stupidity. High egos and little substance is all you will find here

>newfag confirmed

The irony

>tfw your probably a millennial yourself

to be considered a 'millennial' you must have been born prior to 1981.