Post girls you know and other anons will say what they'd do to them. replies for replies

Post girls you know and other anons will say what they'd do to them. replies for replies

Other urls found in this thread:

de.xhamster.com/movies/6268268/ich_1.html?s=1
heavy-r.com/video/126646/Real_Defloration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd hang her upside down by her ankles and throatfuck her brutally until she choked and retched while beating her ass and pussy with a belt. Then I'd leave her there for others to use or free as they liked.

Wwyd to this bitch?

Bump, replies for replies OP

Jam a vibrating buttplug inside of her and take her to dinner with it buzzing constantly. After dinner, drive her to the top of a parking garage in the city and put her on the hood of the car, fucking her beneath the stars. With the plug in her ass and my cock in her pussy she'll moan and scream. People in the streets around will look around, wondering if they really heard what they thought they did.
Then cum inside her, take her panties, and drive her home, with my cum leaking out of her and soaking into that dress.

what about these whores?

DP left, fucking her ass while right takes her pussy with a strap on. We're in the back of a moving car driving around town, getting stares every time we stop at a red light. Cum in left's ass and make right clean off my dick with her mouth and hair, then take a turn driving and give the driver a turn.

Them?

force her to her knees and throat fuck her while she looks me in the eyes and gags on my cock. id then nut all over her face and make sure she swallowed every last drop of cum

Nice, got any more?

have red head lay on her back as i fuck her throat and then bend her over and pound on her ass and leave her a nice creampie. any more pics of her?

Hike that skirt up and bend her over a table, exposing her lack of panties. Fuck her pussy hard with no foreplay, then her ass. Cum on her face while the next guy starts on her butt. Tape the whole thing and post it on her social media.

Wwyd?

How would you fuck this big titted Colombian girl? Took a class with her before.

Italian ass right here user. What do?

I'd carry her upstairs and then throw her onto the bed and dive right in. I'd kiss and suck all over her body and she'd love every second of it. I'll turn her over on to her stomach and slowly grind my hard cock against her tight, denim-covered ass as I bite and lick at her ear and neck telling her how much better I'm going to fuck her than you. I describe how I was eyeing her up and down and what I want to do to her little body with my long, thick cock. I'd keep going she's trembling with lust. Her juices have thoroughly soaked through her shorts at this point. I pull both her shorts and panties off, a stray strand of pussy juice following them down. I lift her hips up a bit and place a pillow under them. I'd pull back and just admire her juicy pussy as she sticks her ass in the air. I wait until she's begging me to shove myself in. I happily oblige and plunge my long dick into her tight, fresh pussy and slam myself against her. The loud clapping sound attracts a couple of onlookers and we're in full view because I purposely left the door wide open. You're part of that little group. She's moaning with her face buried into a pillow. Once I see you there, tug her hair to pull her head back so that you can hear what she sounds like when she's getting fucked by a real man. The rest of the onlookers cheer us on and take videos while you just sit there and watch like the bitch you are. I'd pick her up and bring her over to you so that she knows you're watching. It makes her pussy clench in delight.

Cont.

She'd love that, anal drives her crazy and she'd end up getting that strap on completely covered in her pussy juice.

Your two: put them in a 69 position, but don't have them eat each other out. Instead both girls get fucked by big thick cocks, and get to watch their friend's pussy up close as they're pounded. Both of them ashamed as they watch their friend's cunt get wet and slick, knowing they're reacting the same way.

stick a fork in her fat body cuz that is a fucking land whale

i want her to sit on my face as i eat her ass out and she jerks me off. then i get her down into the position she is in in the pic and prone bone her, and finish on her ass

first id yank her tits out and suck on them. then id bend her over the railing, rip her shorts down and fuck her raw as i fingered her asshole. after i filled her up id ave her suck me clean

She's begging me to cum inside her at this point. I look you in the eye, smirk, and then empty my balls into "your" woman. She cries in ecstasy. She's so happy that it's my cum that's filling her pussy to the brim. I pull out and then use the last of my spurts to cum on her face. My dick is still rock hard. I close the door in your face and you just listen to me fuck her as the other people who were watching giggle at you behind your back.

Sorry for the long read.
How about this girl I know? She is a very shy girl that looks and acts like a ducking 11 year old. Not interested in boys or sex whatsoever and still a virgin.
Started modelling a while ago, but her pics are getting more risque.

Would love it if you'd use the modelling stuff...or not.

She'd love being watched, she's a vain slut

take them and make them my house slaves. cooking cleaning and fucking any time i want

Put a bag over her face

Let's go b give her your best!!!! She's begging for it

More!

Replies for replies, jackass.

Win. . . Fucking win

how about you contribute to someone else first

First I'd have to tie a sack over her head, Jesus fucking Christ. Her body looks usable though, so I'd love to tie her over a table, so she's bent over, ass presented. I'd close her pussy with some clothespins, we won't be needing it. I'd give her ass a nice filling of lube, and play with it for a while, until she's begging for it to be fucked. Then I'd give her what she wanted, I'd fuck her rough and hard for a while, then cum in her ass. Invite a group of well hung men to continue for me until she's a drooling mess with cum dripping from her ass.

I would tit fuck her and glaze her face with my cum.

I'd take the one on the right since brunettes are my thing....but I'd start by making her suck on my cock and once I'm ready rip off that black tank top so I can start to suck on her small tits. While I'm sucking I'd shove my cock inside her tight wet pussy and start pounding the shit out of her until she's moaning. When I feel I'm about to cum I'll pull out only to stick it in her tight asshole and fill her up there.

Someone do her...where were my manners

Would use her hair as a handle and throat fuck her until she passes out and I cum down her throat

Send her to fat camp

I approach her as a modeling exec, asking if she'd like some work on the...seedier side of the business. She's reluctant but my offer is generous, so she agrees to a softcore shoot.

When she arrives at the upscale hotel room where we'll be shooting, I greet her at the door. She's a little unnerved that I'm the only one there, but comes in and closes the door behind her. That's when she notices the restraints waiting on the bed.

Before she can process what's going on, she's tied to the bed facedown, arms and legs splayed, unable to move. I grin. "Heard you were a virgin. Real defloration videos get a nice price."

I cut off her fashionable blouse and skirt with a knife, stuffing pieces in her mouth to keep her quiet. A belt comes down with a loud crack, again and again, turning her ass black and blue. All the while I have a vibrator pressed hard into her cunt, and against her will, she's getting wet. I grin and motion to the three men who have now arrived, their 10 inch cocks already hard.

The next two hours are a blur of vaginal and anal pounding, of pain and, yes, pleasure. She comes over and over, uncontrollably. I film it all, paying particular attention to the blood from her busted cherry.

When it's over, I untie her, toss her payment onto her sticky raw ass, and leave. Two weeks later she's back for more.

Would love to hear what you'd do to this girl (same as and )

I'd titfuck her senseless. When I came, I'd cum all over her face and shove it in her mouth. Next, I'd have her spit it into my hand like the good girl she is and then I'd use it as lube as I fucked her ass rough.

Strip her naked and push her face up against the mirror, and ziptie her hands to the frame. Fuck her up against the mirror so she has nothing to see but her own terrified eye, her breath fogging up the glass, and the streaks of her tears and drool. Slap her ass until its red and glowing, and cum deep inside her pussy. Undo the straps, gently lay her on her bed, and use her mouth to clean my cock.

Would follow her into the locker room after cheer practice and force her against the wall while she's still in uniform and fuck her raw while she's wearing that skirt and pump her full of cum

hold her down on that bed and pull that bikini top down to get her tits out, then hold the panties to the side and slip in raw dog and rail her till shes full of cum

please more

I'd shove her panties in her mouth and then wrap tape over them to hold them in place. Next, I'd tape her hands behind her back and bend her over a counter. Now panty-less and restrained, shed have no choice but to lie there as I took my time, slowly positioning my erect cock over her tight rear hole. Then I'd thrust like there's no tomorrow. By the end of it, her ass would be dripping my cum, her breathing desperate as she only can breath through her nose, and her body exhausted from the effort. Finally I'd leave her there like that with the door open for the next guy to use.

(Same girl as . Use whichever pic you prefer)

I'd marry her

Fuck her mouth for a bit before moving down to her pussy. Keep pumping her pussy til I come deep inside her. Afterwards make her lick my dick clean.

Got more of her?

This girl is too adorable

Any noodza

de.xhamster.com/movies/6268268/ich_1.html?s=1

Just a slight nip slip

I'd insert a cigar into her vagina

Blowjob in the Oval Office.
Fuck her doggystyle and cum in her hair and on her back.

Couple of sisters.

I can't get this chick out of my head. And I don't know why. Saw her today

I'd bend her over and rip that tight dress off, squeezing those fine tits till they were bruised. She'd get a hard pounding in the pussy and ass, no lube, no mercy, and a load dropped deep in her pussy to impregnate her.

Anything for ?

Make them eat each other out. First one to cum gets to be fucked by me, on her back, while her sister rides her mouth. Finish by cumming on her face/her sister's pussy.

take her out into the surf until its chest level, the dragg her panties off, hook her knees over my arms and just start going to town of that little pussy of hers, during it id just play with her tits a bit, get em halfway out of the top and otherwise just enjoy her wet body

Sit her down on a table and slide a hand up her dress and start fingering her. The other hand rips the top of the dress exposing her tits. Once she's wet lay her down on her back and fuck her hard.

Thank you sir! You know exactly how to get me going.
Very erect and nearly Cumming now

Bump

She's got some amazing tits, I'd love to tie her up, sit on her, oil her chest up and tit fuck her for hours.

I want to titfuck her and cum on her face multiple times.

I'd get her black out drunk and stoned, while she's unconscious and naked I'd thoroughly explore her holes with my cock and cum on her face. Then I'd drive out and drop her off in the middle of nowhere so she has to barter sex for a ride.

great lips, would make her slowly tease and suck my cock for an hour before i stand up and brutally facefuck her till she almost passes out, then blow a fat load on her face

Bumping

any body pics before I write? need to see what chest size i'd be working with.

I would face fuck her and cum on her face and mouth

gladly

Send her out to pick cotton

Would oil up that chest while she was in costume and tit fuck her until I came all over her face

I'd make her into a bondage toy, covered he to toe in latex with holes only for applying electric shocks and fucking her holes.She'd be restrained to be my sexual appliance on a whim, and something to abuse when I'm stressed.

I'd tie her to the fence and titfuck her infront of the entire neighborhood before cumming on her face and leaving her there for everybody else

Start fucking her pussy then move to anal and cum in her ass.
Fuck her tits, then her pussy while playing with her tits. Then bend her over and fuck her pussy from behind while holding her tits.

wade deeper into the ocean and rip off her bikini, fuck her in front of her entire family and creampie her

whip choke and fuck her dry all night, anything to make her feel uncomfortable while she takes it, leave a dildo up her ass, slapp her face anything, just let loose and go wild on her like a slab of meat

fuck her against the mirror and make her film the entire thing, blackmail her as my sex slave or else her entire family gets sent the video

Stick my Onix in her Cloyster.

I'd beat her tits with a riding crop until she degrades herself. not gentle bullshit like in the bdsm scene, I'd be aiming for maximum pain. I'd only stop when she's screaming that she's a dirty whore constantly. Then I'd use her bruised tits as a flashlight before shoving my cock down her throat and cumming well past where she can do anything about swallowing.

throat rape, brutal and merciless, and then hold her eyes open and cum directly in her eye, slap her across the face, leave her tied up in my basement and whisper in her ear about the ass to mouth she can look forward to later

Bend her over the kitchen table and fuck her raw. She then goes on her knees and hungrily sucks at my cock till I push her head and explode inside her mouth

Squishy ass, plump lips

holy fuck I want to rape it in the ass over and over until it begs for more

What would you do to her?

heavy-r.com/video/126646/Real_Defloration/

Very related to your story. Imagine user's girl like this.

Tell her to put some clothes on.

vomit on her