You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends.

I prefer CS:GO to clicky spells games

I'm not a faggot.
And shut the fuck up, you'e not even playing league. You're on literallyreddit

got boring. its not that competitive.
>diamond 2

Riot is so sad. Ever since Overwatch has overtaken their shit game they have been spamming this board with "who do you main in league of legends!!! PLEASE PLAY OUR GAME STILL!!!"

Fuck off you shills, your game is shit and you deserve it. Maybe you should have listened to your customers and not shit all over em with chromas and other money grabbing tactics. And maybe you shouldn't have put shit off for literal years and years cause you were too lazy since you had no competition.

Fuck you

I hate mobas

>Maybe you should have listened to your customers
This nigger is mad because Riot didn't make the skin he wanted.

shitty ass community

Well maybe they should have made the skin he wanted

dota

No retard.

>no Sandbox
>no replays
>shit client for years
>constant rework setbacks

You're either a riot shill or a flat out retard, kill yourself. Riot is shit and they are ruining the only decent idea they've ever had.

I do sometimes but mobas aren't really that great. I main Malzahar by the way

Game suck balls.

I've wasted too many hours of my life on a game filled with 12 year old keyboard warriors adcs and being a support main is only fun when my friends feel like having an 0/20 AP Tristana jungle in ranked (plat)

Playing FIFA bruh

Because dota is better

The sandbox is the only legit complaint you have.
Riot literally shits out reworks, the client is fine, and last I checked there were 3rd party replays.
Stay forever a mad virgin.

/thread

rather watch concrete crack then bang mu head against it than play that shit game. also like visual novels and mmos better

I do. I main taric

>client is fine

riot shill retard. Client is not fine, it constantly bugs out and you literally have 3 launchers before you can even get in the game. Masteries and Runes constantly bug out, half the time you look up another player in the client your elo shows up instead of theirs. So much other shit that you clearly don't know about cause you're a bronze 5 retard who dick sucks riot at any opportunity.

>there's 3rd party replays

Uh... so fucking what? They promised a replay system like 3 fucking years ago. The shit is not hard to implement, but they are so lazy they don't care mainly because they make so much money off of skins (I don't buy them anymore specifically cause Riot has made so many promises that they don't keep)

>Shits out reworks

Warwick has had a promised rework for 3+ years, Urgot has been like 2 and so has Yorick and Galio. Yeah shitting em out bro!!! Good work riot!

Kys riot shill, you're literally retarded.

This.

Because Dota is better, besides the fucking Peruvians

you're a delusional fuck lmao riot sucks dick