That one went by quickly

That one went by quickly.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Patience and love!
>Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you; it may take a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10686122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

How do I tell the love of my life that I'm going to end my life?

Greetings, anonymous! (And friends) from the moon!
How are all of you tonight, hmm?

Roll cause 32

Hail Satan

Dubs get in next post, not this one

friendly reminder

-meowbot

Did you bring me a moon flower tonight?

tired as hell. you?

Dubs get.

Luka a best!

I'm here.

Hey Reisen, hows it going?

Hail Satan.

~Boxsicle

Off by 1, fuck, rolling again

Fickle off adachi

3 times off by 1, surely this warrants a get, right?

I never achieve anything in life..

Sup thread

Check my singles

Well, guess I'll end it without telling her

Where is my life even headed? Shall I end it now and lose all hope? Or will I continue to be a loser?

no
you fickle off

-Adachi

I'm still here everyone

Hello Wabbit

-Sweet Roll

Does someone have a gun I can borrow?

Don't? For the sake of the love of your life maybe.
It's your decision though.

You shouldn't, because you shouldn't end your life. No matter what you say to her, she's going to be devastated. Filled with regrets and questions and "what if I'd just done ___ differently?"

Same goes for anyone else who even remotely cares about you, and I'm sure there are people you haven't considered a part of that group, but they are.

Rolling

Hi thread.

Check mine.

Roll

Your singles check out. Those are some good singles.

>luka a best
agreed
hi sweet roll

I'm past the point of no return already, I just don't know how to tell her, or anyone for that matter, I think I'll go out without leaving a message behind

i finished it again
what do i get

-meowbot

Three off from three threes. Lovely singles you have there.

Wonderful 4s! You can have your break now.

Hey Chief,

Look

-Sweet Roll

Try pill's overdose. Unlikely to feel pain.
If you happen to fail, you'll get a second chance and the help you need.

gib
MONIES

-meowbot

Check mine.

Hell yes.

I don't know what you finished, but god damn those trips.

Help me stop hating myself please. I just pissed in my mouth in the shower. I dont know why but i just get in this mood where i feel like literal garbage. Or in this case a toliet. I just feel like i deserve something bad or nasty to happen to me. I guess ive felt this way since my junior year of highschool. Ive always been a bit of a sad fuck but it was during junior year winter break where i literally just stayed in my room for 2 or so days at a time. I would only leave because i needed to shit really. I would use piss bottles extremely frequently and decided one day to just chug two whole bottles because i deserved it. I dont know why i hate myself so much really i dont have any lasting or traumatic experiences. I have a loving family life and a nice sister. I try to go out of my way to be the worst i can be at times. Just eat unhealthy food all day and drink very very heavily. I once left throw up on my floor for 3 days after a night of drinking in my room. I think i look pretty normal and act pretty normal but i just feel so dead inside. Please give me advice or something you think might help me about the way i look at myself. Im currently 19 right now. A year into neetdom and on and off jobs.

I got 48 pills of ibuprofen, around 30 pills of Valerian, and 200 pills of melatonin. I think I'll survive that...

The only point of no return is after you've done it. Get help Anonymous. Counseling, therapy, anything.

Things can get better, but only if you leave the opportunity open for them to. All you're doing is closing that opportunity off forever and bringing heartbreak to the lives of those you care about if you end it. There's no "release." You won't be able to perceive it. It won't feel good. It's just taking your pain and putting it on those close to you.

i now clean windows for remi

-meowbot

I don't care about the release to be honest, I just want all this pain to stop and it's been 20 years now...

Huuuuuh?! You think I pay my servants?
How unloyal of you.
Forget your break. Go clean the windows again.

I don't know, i'm not a chemist.
Melatonin is not going to do anything though, since it's a natural component amd such.
Don't, it's just foolish, but if you do, make sure to plan ahead, don't want to fuck it up, do we?

-meowbot

what am i supposed to be looking at

Okay.

Isn't that a little harsh?

>i've been listenjng to MBV - Only Shallow for 25 minutes now. send help.

and now i find a pic to combine with it

-meowbot

Evening.

Evening.

How'd your CS stuff go?

roll for reading

Not singles/10

I'm currently attracted deeply to a lesbian. She's the coolest person ever, and were friends. What do?

Tell me about it, Anonymous. 20 years of what? I'm here to listen.

Rolllll

Are you a woman?

No

Take these: I dont want them.

I know, I know.

Aah, it's fine! Sunlight isn't fun, so there are hardly any windows.

Off by one. The best kind of singles~

You can't change someone's sexual orientation, but if she's so cool, just appreciate being friends with her and find another hottie who's into your type. Maybe she can help. Lesbians are pretty good wingwomen from what I've heard.

It went fine.

You can't really do much unless you're a woman.

20 years of constant pain, misery, being bullied/beaten up, without any true friends, nobody to remotely talk to without ending up getting betrayed in one way or another, mental health issues, God knows what else
I tried to cut my throat in front of my dad when I was like 7 or 8, so yeah... I've been suicidal for a long time

I'll roll for the reading I guess

How do i get out of silver?

Then you're dicked, move on unless you're willing to trap it up and she's into it.

Someone said I was leaving and I wasn't...hmph.

Nope! I brought you a moon weed. We don't have enough flowers. I'm sorry...
Always!
Pretty well~ Am home from work- I mean the moon, now.
Hello~ How are you doing?

I'm definitely going to stay friends with her, I'm grateful to have her around. It's just hard to let it go. Like dhes the first woman who the attraction was based mostly in her mind and personality. She's not really that got. I don't know how to get it through my head it's not worth pursuing

Hello! Wonderful 4s~
Fufu, isn't that 'someone' silly?

Then you're suicidal since childhood and had a shit childhood as well.
No wonder you want out.
I dunno, still think it's foolish to suicide but, that's up to you

strawpoll.me/10686122
Always be proud of what is right, Anons, and stand up for the place you call home.

I see... that does sound pretty bad. I can see why you're feeling this way, but even with all of that, there is still hope if you want it.

Have you ever gotten therapy or anything like that? And what about your girl? Is she different than the rest of the people you've encountered in your life?

>dives through a window
SCREW YOUR WINDOOOOWS

-meowbot

Might be a little too silly. I have enough trouble clearing up my own misunderstandings.

I just got $40 from a friend, what should I spend it on? Particurally something fun I guess.

Hooker.

mmm

Ara ara~
Seems like someone need to be punished.

Oh well! It's that silliness that I like actually~
So saysay~ What kind of anime do you like? If I had to guess, it'd be Moestuff and Slice of life, right?

That's good. How was work?

Healthy food.

Things are fine

Canada ftw

-Sweet Roll

i'm outta here

-meowbot

It's not worth pursuing because it would be basically asking her to be something she's not, for your sake. She wouldn't be that cool girl if she wasn't herself. There'll be others though. Plenty of straight girls out there you'll meet who are just as cool, maybe in slightly different ways, maybe the same way.

For this situation though, the best thing to do is just put it to rest and try to get your mind off of it. Try to focus hard on a different aspect of your life for a while besides romance, and just put that in the backburner until someone special comes along.

Spend it on answering this poll
strawpoll.me/10686122
>teleports you back

Alcohol.

W-what.....

Don't blame ya.

Let 'em leave.

Your developing years (yes, you're still developing until you hit about 25) are tough because you're still casting around for an identity, or a reason to live, or just a way to make sense of the world.

It's easy to feel like garbage when you have no goal, no easy way forward; that's exacerbated because more and more people are being guided and taken care of, told to do things rather than asked what they want. Would it be fair of me to say that you don't know why you're doing anything (not just the pissing-in-your-own-mouth stuff), why you leave the house or go to work/school?

I think what you need is a goal: right now it's easy to judge yourself by nebulous shit like how good of a person you are or how valuable you are to society. That shit's pretty worthless, though, so it's easy to view yourself as garbage because you don't measure up to the standard you've set. Instead, find a routine, and more importantly make an obligation. Pick a thing you want to do, even if it's outlandish (be a jet pilot, lift a car, join MENSA, whatever), and spend a good half hour of your day working on that. Then, find something that you can commit to: join a sports team or a band, start tutoring in something you're good at, hell take over responsibilities at home like cooking dinner. Make yourself necessary to someone, so that you're committed to not being garbage while around them. Eventually, hopefully, you'll start to do it for yourself, for your own sense of pride, but for now you want someone you feel some sense of obligation towards.

And, not to sound alarmist, but maybe talk to someone with professional experience in how the mind works. Over-fixation on bodily functions to this extent (vomiting, pissing, etc.) is probably at least indicative of an issue beyond just "not liking yourself very much". Not saying there's anything wrong with you, but rather that talking to someone who studies this sort of thing might help you figure out why you feel this way.

suck my balls doc
>runs away and hides in a safe house

-meowbot

Rolllll, also raymoo i havent drank for 8 days! Still feel like shit but woo

W-wha?

That was actually an excellent answer, thanks.

I̗̣͓͍̻̱ ̥͚͕͖̻h̴̥͎̪̩̘̺̟a̟͚̜͓v̸͇͕̻̮̲͍̟e̪̰̣̮̕ͅ ͜as̛̫c̣̯͖̝̟̼̹e̝͔͖̺̪n̦͉̜ḍ̷e͞d͇͓̦̠̠̦̣ ̖̻͇̭̣̳͓b̫̫̹̖̪ḙ̗̭͚̙̘ͅy̴̻̥̝͖̤ơ̦͉̮̟͖̻̻n͔̖̯̱ͅd̞͉́ ͇͇̥̮͉͇pri̺̼͔̟̭͈̼d̶͎͇͓̦̝͎ȩ̦.̳̞͍́

Hmm, moestuff not so much. Slice of Life, depends.

Probably prefer sci-fi, romance, drama, robots, etc.

How about you?

Got steam? Use it to buy some cheap games for you and your friends to play together!

(Or get $200 more and use it to buy several expensive games!)

This advice has been sponsored by Gabe of America.

>suck my balls doc
Uh, is this an obscure reference to that one SFM TF2 video, Why Engineers Shouldn't Play Defence?

Rollin' for a tarot reading. I have a favorite arcana I hope comes up, but we'll see, assuming I get dubs or better of course.

Anyone planning to watch New Game! this season?

...yes

-meowbot

ANSWER THIS YOU FUCKING BETA PIECE OF SHITS

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OUT OF SILVER
IM KILLING MYSELF IF I FALL TO BRONZE

It was okay~ Marisa kept me company all day. It was much more lively than usual!
How nondescript! It makes me think you're hiding something....
*poke, poke..*
Gundamu?