Sterling deserved it What do you guys think of this one? this just happened tonight in a suburb of Minneapolis!

sterling deserved it What do you guys think of this one? this just happened tonight in a suburb of Minneapolis!
heavy.com/news/2016/07/falcon-heights-minnesota-police-shooting-lavish-reynolds-facebook-live-video-watch-uncensored-shooting-youtube-shot-by-police/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/armed-tuscon-man-praises-cops-traffic-stop-article-1.2417497
youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU
worldstaruncut.com/uncut/96156
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That cop sounds like he knows he just fucked up and is trying to justify it to himself

I agree, can someone save this video? its being taken down quickly and it was just posted like 30 minutes ago

it's on youtube already
search for "lavish reynolds"

Philando Castile, 32

He died from 4 gunshot wounds
Passenger in a car pulled over for a broken tail light
concealed carry - told the officer he was carrying
cop asks for id and shot him when he reached for his wallet

facebook took it down.....I live in Minneapolis and we're still dealing with the Jamar Clark case bullshit. I agree with the cops on the Jamar Clark case and many of the others but this one is going to russle some jimmies i think

I feel for both the officer and the victim(s) of this accident.
In another time and place this man could have been reaching for his gun and not his wallet.

Police seems to have fucked up this time

Good. Too bad he didn't get both of them.

There was a kid in the car too

Rule #1 tell cop you have a ccw with your hands on the steering wheel, then ask him if you can get your wallet and ccw card out for him. He will probably not want you to do that until he has your gun.

That cop pretty clearly knows how bad he's fucked up.

But I have to wonder, what IS the protocol when something like that happens?
>Pull a guy over for mundane shit
>Ask him for ID
>Guy says "Officer, just to let you know so you don't jump the gun, I have a license to carry and my gun is in my pocket"
What's the proper move there for the officer? They're taught to shoot if anyone reaches for a gun, and this guy really HAD to tell him he had a gun.

Only thing I can think of is for the officer to ask the man to step out of the car so he can grab the gun first and then have the man get his ID.

you can hear it in his voice he knows he dun goof'd

This, it's basic knowledge at least in MI and IL. However I wish the police would just release a how not to get shot in 3 easy steps or something because the whole "follow directions " isn't working. Something people can know ahead of time.

At least She clearly says it was a "chinese" cop.

Follow this and you won't get shot by them, they may cuff you and shit for a few minutes and take your guns but at least you'd be alive. Never reach for your wallet when you have a ccw its really simple.

4 bullets to the "arm" killed him? How long did it take the damn ambulance to arrive? That's an ass ton of blood as well. The officer sounds like he just shit bricks, did he not think to call an ambulance immediately? Terrible decision making on his part. Unfortunately a high stress high risk job like being a police officer means you need to be able to make the right choice in split second situations where it's life or death for you, the suspect, or a victim. This is not one of those situations. The officer is definitely in the wrong here. Very much so.

You can tell by the way he is breathing heavily a bullet punctured his lung and maybe worse fam.

Should have added that there was no reason to shoot 4 bullets, 1 accurate shot to the arm would have stopped him dead in his tracks before he got a hold of that deadly wallet the officer literally asked him for.

I think it's great how black people can be outraged and angered by police brutality and get the whole countries attention and focus it narrowly on the problem of minorities getting abused and murdered by an overblown police state and then none of that really fucking matter at all and the police just go right back to shooting them. Somehow, it all just has the opposite effect of "making me think," in fact, it makes me really not fucking want to at all.

this is fucking sickening

Is there any way to get a carry license and not have this hammered into you? Do the police have a way of asking this if you're not carrying so your not thinking about it but the officer who just ran your plates is?

Lavish Reynolds. Such an awesome nigger name.

I place my carry permit ontop of my license before the officer gets to my jeep. I do not say gun or move my hands from the wheel other than to hand the officer my cards. Which are out and in hand. Police are trained to react to the word gun. They are smart and will figure out why my carry card is ontop of my license.

Nigger in the OP
Black man in this situation
nydailynews.com/news/national/armed-tuscon-man-praises-cops-traffic-stop-article-1.2417497

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU

The officer “asked him for license and registration,” she says. “He told him that it was in his wallet, but he had a pistol on him because he’s licensed to carry. The officer said don’t move. As he was putting his hands back up, the officer shot him in the arm four or five times.”

That's not the way it works.

sauce?

startribune com/aftermath-of-officer-involved-shooting-captured-on-phone-video/385789251/

Everyone is saying the cop fucked up but we have no clue how the shit went down before she started recording. Sure the cop sounds upset, maybe it's because he just had to shoot someone and not because he's guilty. I'm not saying copper is innocent just saying who fucking knows what really happened yet.

God damn man.
I mean, from what was explained, he notified them he had a CC license. He then stopped reaching, and the officer proceeded to shoot.

That shit doesn't even bother me. Cops can be stupid, people pulled over my cops can be stupid.

What bothers me is at the end. The chick's screaming, and you hear her kid say... "It's okay, I'm here with you."

What the fuck, man.

has the cop been identified yet?

Thank god I'm not going to work in Minneapolis tomarr.

The cop definitely didnt say anything against her testimony, but if he tries to put some bullshit my word against yours I will be pretty mad because I don't think that woman had time to fabricate a story like that

IDK, it didn't show what actually happened just a nigress yelling at me

Firstly, as of now, there's no video footage of what took place prior to the girlfriend filming. This is an issue, because we don't know what happened prior to the shooting. All we know is what took place during this video footage, coupled with what the girlfriend is claiming, which can false.

Secondly, don't take the girlfriend's statements as facts. Suspects often lie. Recall when witnesses stated Michael Brown, the black teen that was gunned down by Officer Wilson, had his hands up? Yet evidence showed otherwise.

Thirdly, we don't know if the black male suspect (or victim) that died had, in fact, a gun permit. Regardless, if he reached for his firearm, he got what he deserved.

Lastly, as opposed to basing their statements on facts, people make assumptions without evidence. Until more evidence is presented, all everyone can do is assume. However, given the track record of lying niggers, it's highly plausible the shooting was justified.

Unfortunately the Travon Martin and Michael Brown cases set a trend: whenever a black suspect is gunned down and it's recorded, dindu nufiins will jump to conclusions and riot, loot, and assault innocent people prior to seeing all the evidence. White cuckholds with white guilt will march by the BLM's side, even if they are in the wrong. And the white protesters and supporters of the BLM movement will continue to be assaulted and robbed by the BLM racist terrorist. The leftist will use this to further their agenda (e.g take the guns, stop White Supremacy, open boarders, etc).

The End.

Moving on...

Facebook on the side of maniac cops.

someone here could probably find it by whats been provided but this happened AFTER the Baton Rouge shooting so its fresh

Know many good cops. But I still believe in the "eye for an eye" ideology. This cop fucked up. Simple as that. He deserves to get shot as well.

>I don't think that woman had time to fabricate a story like that

Really? Like how the witnesses lied about the Michael Brown and Travon Martin case?

Dumb ass. Black thug sympathizer. BLM terrorist. White cuckhold with white guilt. GTFO Sup Forums and go to World Star Hip Hop.

>assuming she's lying just because she's black

/thread

dubs checked. dubs is truth.

You know I might have given you a dignified response but then you went and said a bunch of stupid shit

>she's lying just because she's black
>just because she's black

Never stated that.

A "dignified response" from an idiot with horrid logic is wanted. Kill yourself.

>13yrolddetected

You can also watch the aftermath of the shooting here.

worldstaruncut.com/uncut/96156

damn that is fucked up

You can cite another case, but this woman had her boyfriend bleeding out right in front of her. I don't care if he's white brown black yellow purple or blue. I'd be more willing to trust her than the cop screaming like he knew he fucked up

We had a little bit of weed in the car and thats about it....

lmao rolling around with weed in a car with a busted tail light...

That's really stupid to do when you're white, let alone black and packing heat...

fuck em it's done

Cops are clearly the problem here, like they have been since, I dunno, the dawn of fucking society. The way I see it, the last people who should be given power and authority over others are those who are lining up for it.

>damn that is fucked up
>fucked up

Really? Why is it fucked up? Do you know what happened prior to the video footage? Do you know if the black male that died did or didn't reach for his gun? Do you know if he had a gun permit?

Let me answer my own questions: until more evidence is presented, you don't know a damn thing. Therefore to call it "fucked up" is foolish. Get your brain checked. You are as mentally inept as niggers. Hell, you might be a nigger.

That sucked. No one wants to hear you shiver.

Scared? Frustrated? Angry? Become a cop!

I'm pretty sure you don't even care about the evidence as much as his skin color.

Your nation and its paramilitary police...>4 bullets to the "arm" killed him? How long did it take the damn ambulance to arrive? That's an ass ton of blood as well. The officer sounds like he just shit bricks, did he not think to call an ambulance immediately? Terrible decision making on his part. Unfortunately a high stress high risk job like being a police officer means you need to be able to make the right choice in split second situations where it's life or death for you, the suspect, or a victim. This is not one of those situations. The officer is definitely in the wrong here. Very much so.

For US cops it is>Cops are clearly the problem here, like they have been since, I dunno, the dawn of fucking society. The way I see it, the last people who should be given power and authority over others are those who are lining up for it.

German cops are okay, its just your fucked up nation.

>but this woman had her boyfriend bleeding out right in front of her.

And?

>I don't care if he's white brown black yellow purple or blue.

Irrelevant.

>I'd be more willing to trust her than the cop screaming like he knew he fucked up

I bet you supported the BLM during the support and protest for Michael Brown, eh? You're a fucking idiot.

Assumption, not fact. Assume more.

nigs gonna nig. if it wasn't now he would of probably died from some other problem. Be it with a cop or other chimps.

I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind since when were there actual retarded people on Sup Forums

Dubs of TRUTH

Since Sup Forums's its inception.

Did you watch the video? she said what happened and the cop confirmed all he did was raise his hands

Id tell him and ask for him to cuff me and frisk me if that makes it easier

>she said what happened

Means nothing until her claims are proved.

>the cop confirmed all he did was raise his hands

Where? Tell me where in the video?

videos still up on KARE11 out of Minneapolis

he had a weapon and illegal drugs, badge drew too early but a drug addict is probably going to pull out their weapon and use it when they know they're going to get pinched.
weapon and drugs with a woman and children around in a motor vehicle (was he operating it?) he was putting them in a lot more risk than he thought

This one seems bad. This is the first one Ive seen, other than the guy shot in the back running away, where it seems like the cop was wrong.

The other recent shooting in Louisiana looks like it was justified.

Beat me to it

whys the wheel on the right side?

Tell user how much do u make a year i make 300k + Bonuses
But tell me more of how ur a genius sitting in ur moms basements only thing holding u back is ur laziness but muh im write hur dur cuz i browse pol hur
Fukin virgins in b cant even discuss a topic

Facebook is never on the side of cops even when they're in the right. Which universe did you come from where Facebook sides with a cop?

It's in their nature to lie. I'm not sure they even understand the truth. I can definitely tell you've never been around them, it's hard to describe but they simply aren't like us.

>your fucked up nation
>german cops are okay
how about your enlightened nation clean up the streets long enough so your broads don't get raped by an influx of lawless immigrants?

SUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH dude

It's not looking good for the cops in this case from this evidence but I'll reserve my judgment until more facts come to light.

im from 225 and at some point I knew something like this would happen. black people in general do not know how it take direction down here.

>so you don't jump the gun
mexicanmagicschoolbuschild.jpg

>never been around them

I live in southern Louisiana, an hour away from New Orleans. I have black friends. My best friend lives in a black neighborhood. I know better than to not be a racist idiot.

It's the camera phone when u flip it around to face urself

"hard to describe"
"simply"

You're an idiot.

>Tell user how much do u make a year i make 300k + Bonuses

Why is the relevant in the context of our discussion? Does making "300k + Bonuses" (which I doubt) make your statements more valid that mine?

>But tell me more of how ur a genius

Never stated that, but according to tests, I have an above average IQ. Genius? Lol, I wish.

>sitting in ur moms basements

Regurgitation at its finest. Be more original.

implying you live in Germany.

I guarantee you this guy is below 18 or is a manager at Pizza Hut

i need idea for next video

>I have black friends.

Oh, you're so cool.

>I know better than to not be a racist idiot.

Maybe facts and statistics will change your mind?

>pic related

Spotted the gay white cuckhold wigger.

He nigged instead of nogging.

Success is correlated by IQ.
>pic related

I'm gonna say something crazy- we should wait for all the facts before making a judgement. None of us know whether or not the shooting was justified or not.

I've been pulled over twice since I got my license and neither time was I handcuffed or had my firearm taken by the cop.
Of course, I'm white, clean cut, polite, and I speak proper English, so that may have something to do with it.

>All the girls want black dick, they say

Evidence says otherwise.

I'll take what is the after effects of systematic racism for 500?

I mean apparently there has never been a single decent black person

>fucking Asian geniuses

that's "with" IQ nitwit

The only current evidence is being dismissed by faggots that think they're lawyers

Oh, you must live around a lot of mixed breeds. I call those types black people as opposed to niggers. Black is as far from white as possible, but nigger is just one short step after that.

For example, a nigger would just shoot you, but a black person would wait until you did nothing more than say a single word, "nigger" before they devolved back into a nigger and shoot you.