BOOOM. Mind Blown

BOOOM. Mind Blown

Other urls found in this thread:

inneroptics.net/mayan_kingdom_book/decline/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#Depopulation_from_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

show me the skeletons

nobody cares, just like nobody cares about the jewish holocaust or the massacre in turkey during the first world war

Why would you want to see that!? That's messed up in the spookiest way.

This enough proof for you?

wow that's spoopy

He's so drunk he forgot his skin.

damn white devils with their fire water

100 million seems impossibly high.

I will give you 10 million, no more

Are your initials AF and youre from SA?

Indeed.

feels good man.gif

also;

fuck the doomed.exe

to be frank, our only fuck up was not getting rid of them all.
kind of came back to bite us in the ass.
sort of like how niggers did.

yes

Yeah, the white devils forced the indians to drink themselves to death. All 100 million of them.

Whats up, dirty?

Untrue, most were dead of disease by the time YT arrived.

In fact most of YT just picked up their ball of civilization before it hit the ground.

St. Louis used to be a Native city of 1 million people, before the various western plagues swept across the continent.

Europeans would arrive in places with feilds tilled, roads built most construction still standing, and every one dead. We rebuilt their civlization because they were all gone.

And don't give me the horse shit about 'well europeans brought the disease.' Whoever was first to the Americas would have brought the disease, if it was china, all the natives would be dead. If it was india, all the natives would be dead. If it was niggers all the natives would be raped and dead.

Europeans would have needed to wear god damn hazmat suits to prevent disease, and that wasn't going to happen.

So no, we didn't wipe out the natives, we went to war with a few isolated tribes that had survived the biological holocaust that spread across the continent.

And after we went to war, we didn't even wipe them out, we didn't do what the arabs, niggers, chinks, or indians would have done. We did something that no other culture in human history has ever done. We gave them parts of their land back, provided for them, and tried to help them to recover their culture.

Europeans are the most altruistic race on the planet which is why niggers and chinks and kikes, and curry niggers are trying to take advantage of us.

If we want to survive the next century, we need to relearn the art of war.

>100 million natives existed.

What the fuck are you talking about.

I'll bet you are a fat fuck that blames his gut on the delicious food that mcdonalds forces on him

>Forgetting the 600 million.

Manifest destiny anyone?

This is a pretty fucking stupid post.

Fuckin capped.

If st louis was 1 million it would have been close to the largest city on earth at the time

What 600 million? Hitler provided showers that they voluntarily entered. Zyklon-b had to be used to keep the bugs from spreading.

>100 Million
so every city in the US was a third it's current size and completely indian? That's is a fucking shit ton of teepees...

The accepted estimate is about 90 million, 90% of the native population of north and south america. Smallpox alone ravaged the fuck out of everyone

>One million Natives lived in what is now St Louis
I wonder if you even believe the shit that you are slinging. In 2013 St Louis had a population of 318,000. Let alone people who didn't have complex farming or meat farms.

just playing with my dildo

Not to mention all the liquor that the white man "forced" on these fine examples of humanity, all 100 million of them.

I know. I just like to meme.

the number, while technically correct, has nothing to do with European colonization. in fact, the death of 90 million Indians can be directly attributed to a still unknown plague that struck decades before the landing of the first settlers to the mainland.

The Plague is estimated to have killed off hundreds of millions of people throughout north, central, and south america, reducing the world population by a full 15 - 20%, making it the worst plague in the history of mankind, both in relative and absolute terms.

had the Europeans attempted to colonize before that plague, general consensus is that we would have gotten our asses kicked, because the Indians were fucking bad-ass, highly organized pre-plague, and outnumbered the entire European continent.

Yeah but no one cares because they're not jews and don't complain about it all the time.

Knew this since I was a kid, but then the holocaust then the homocaust and now the blackaust.
anyway Iv`e known they are good nice people but you get smuggle some alcohol into the reserve it is madness I tell you.

There's a huge difference between rounding up groups of people to kill them and killing your enemies with a shit immune system.

>implying that accidentally passing a plague to the natives is morally equivalent to gassing them 1000s at a time

This is a pretty fucking stupid post

See, I can play your dumbass game too

I knew were a fagot, you like Morrissey.

Not true in Canada where aboriginal culture and activism is expanding

Wow, you must buy your crack rocks from obama bin laden, emir of isis, current faker us president, chief shitskin

Sauce plez

tell anyone and I'll kill you

100 million? Really? Come on

Come at me, homo.

Not in 1650...

but it was fucking huge, look up the history.

why do you want a bunch of jungle subhumans cutting heads off on top of a giant pyramid for the sun to come out again?

holocausts are a natural occurence. and right now we need one real bad to get rid of these extremist mudslimes invading the world.

but faggots like obama have created this PC paradigm and the worldleaders are all afraid to become the next hitler.

Never implied any moral equivalence, just corrected the number. I studied this shit

Though you must admit that giving natives smallpox blankets is morally wrong and equivalent to murder.

Andrew Jackson was literally hitler.... figuratively speaking.

Nothing to see here just keep on fighting each other while I harness the power of your star and take all of your resources all the while laughing at you pathetic creatures.

they know for a fact that the plague wasn't smallpox, and was not brought by any settlers.

Though smallpox was used against select civilizations in south america, this occurred well after the bulk of the plague had destroyed the native population.

Funny, that... seeing as you're on Sup Forums too.

Native American's worship us whites as gods, giving us so much power in their mind that we were disease and social collapse that occurred before we even met them. Just like how blacks worship us as devil's, shits pure myth.

How's it feel to hate America based off misinformation that you blindly accepted? Sjw kike sone of a bitch

>accidentally

Its like killing rats, who care's? And throw in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, I kek all the way.

"Native American's worship us whites as gods, giving us so much power in their mind that we were disease and social collapse that occurred before we even met them." support that claim

Fuck you buddy, I love Andrew Jackson. He was in over 200 duels in his life. He got in over 200 arguments so intense that one of them wasn't walking away from it.

And im not ill informed, he was a general during a war with the indians where he lost alot of freinds. He very much wanted every one of them dead.

time and place >:3

I'm not your buddy, guy

The plague didn't start the die-off, it was a symptom of it. The natives, both on the southern and northern continents, basically fucked themselves with a combination of overbreeding, which lead to too many mouths to feed, overhunting, which lead to the near extinction of many different food sources, and deforestation, which denied many of those food sources the opportunity to repopulate.

In short, they began dying of famine, and where famine exists, plague is soon to follow.

Im not your guy, friend.

No one cares what the spanish did in the 1500's

Huge exaggeration and not killed, died.
Most of them died from disease. Some died from famine resulting from war and not just against the Europeans, other tribes as well.

This happened in central and South America more than North America

> 300,000 jews died in concentration camps in WW2.
> Think of it, 600,000 lives that didn't get to happen
> 1 million lives who's stories never got told.
> Never forget the 6 million.

WRONG

They lived in East St Louis, not St Louis. There is a difference.

And BTW your mom rims the mailman.

108 billion people have died

He need to stop all this killing!

How could they over hunt when it was their traditions/teachings to conserve and use resources modestly?

Stupid goy.

He was thinking of the Aztec and the Mayans

They literally fucked themselves to death

12 million goy

>believing this bullshit

We know how the Aztecs disappeared, spaniads.

But don't we not really know what happend to the Mayans?

- didn't read this post but initial post states north america as well

I watched some history channel bullshit that supports what this guy is saying.

I'll rape you fuck face

>But don't we not really know what happend to the Mayans?

We know what happened to them. They killed each other off in civil wars for the most part and then the Spanish conquered the last of them.

That sounds like BS.

death by snu snu to all

Holy shit that must have been a lot of money they definitely didn't have

Those are white people....

Those are bison skulls user

its a lie

> worth it

Those are 2 Bisons showing off their giant heap of Indian skulls.

>people

white people are best liars and history revisionists... fucking filthy pagan.

Or not

inneroptics.net/mayan_kingdom_book/decline/

Like I said tho, I saw it on the history channel, so 50/50 its bullshit.

Your argument is m__t
streamboobs.com

This is the only guy here who actually knows some history before the liberals rewrote shit in the 60s

I don't feel sorry for them! Those heartless savages murdered all the innocent Neanderthals who came before them! Fuck 'em!

Looks legit

>their
That was true of some tribes, like the Plains Indians. They had to conserve, because they had to carry everything they had. It wasn't true of tribes that stayed in place. They built communes, which grew into villages, and eventually into towns. And their neighbors weren't always friendly, so they built walls. In North America, their primary building material was wood. That's a lot of trees for just one town. On top of that, they got meat and furs from hunting, since animal husbandry was nonexistent for them. A lot of what they hunted lived in the forests, which they were cutting down for building materials.

Even if they tried to be conservationist, as long as their populations grew, their resources shrunk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#Depopulation_from_disease

Depopulation from disease:
"According to Noble David Cook, a community of scholars have recently, albeit slowly, "been quietly accumulating piece by piece data on early epidemics in the Americas and their relation to subjugation of native peoples."
"They now believe that widespread epidemic disease, to which the natives had no prior exposure or resistance, was the primary cause of the massive population decline of the Native Americans."

Earlier explanations for the population decline of the American natives include the European immigrants' accounts of the brutal practices of the Spanish conquistadores, as recorded by the Spanish themselves.

>>"Soon after Europeans and Africans arrived in the New World, bringing with them the infectious diseases of Europe and Africa, observers noted immense numbers of indigenous Americans began to die from these diseases. One reason this death toll was overlooked is that once introduced, the diseases raced ahead of European immigration in many areas."

Sounds like a man with an anger problem