What should i do to get revenge on some one that gave out my personal information

what should i do to get revenge on some one that gave out my personal information

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What I did was gain their trust back, and then tell everyone all their secrets.

OP here to much work

Homicide

>Post her nudes here
>If this person is a guy and you are a girl, then post your nudes and have some fun with us

Sorry im a girl

post his nudes here

You're really playing with that desperate child's hopes and dreams, man?

Kill them with kindness OP

cant do this guy is a fucking cuck

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU

Tits or get the fuck out slut

Jump them and beat their face in with some kind of blunt object

This, nothing compares to mental trauma. You can hurt a person physically, they'll recover. Hurt them mentally, they're fucked for life.

Thats pretty pathetic and low. Just seriously fuck them up itll most likely traumatize them anyways but dont be a little bitch.

Yeah, if you wanna get fucking arrested dipshit

You want to ruin someones life but youre too scared to do a few months in jail? Youre the little bitch you stupid faggot, no wonder you have to resort to backstabbing and spreading rumors.

Give out theirs.

What did they give out?

You got me, because its all about fucking yourself over while fucking someone else. You're retarded lol

If youre at a low enough point in your life to try and ruin someone elses over something so stupid then it makes sense, youre just a cunt. I have a better idea, kill yourself and blame it on them

I am a cunt, and you don't seem to be any better if you're arguing with someone online, telling them to kill themselves lmao. That negative attitude won't get you anywhere. And killing yourself sure won't help OP