How do I reinitiate a convo with her withoutnmakimg it really akward?

How do I reinitiate a convo with her withoutnmakimg it really akward?

were you the green one?

Yeah.

you werent talking much. Why would you want to start it again just to give one word answers like you just gave me.

No shit. One word answers is what girls give when they aren't interested.

maybe he's trying not to be too clingy

Both me and her are kinda introverts, we also suck initiating converstations when it comes to text . She often gives one word responses but she reads my texts right as they and sent and responds super fast to me.

shoot a "hey, i was watching a show and it reminded me of you"

You were typing like you didn't want to talk to her
It's dead now, lol
nice going

op she wants you dude

Then maybe just send "you up?" and if she says yes then you are in. If she doesnt then you have all night to think of what you wanted to talk about when she asks later.

What are you doing today?

what if she says yes

Given you're other responses you'll say cool and the convo will end. lol

Just ask what shes up to and if she says anything about why you came back online say you got bored or couldnt sleep or whatever it was you said goodnight for didnt work out

No she doesn't , and it fucking sucks

oh wait she said goodnight. leave her alone.

Best advice I can give you is throw shame out the window. Literally. Inused to be in a long term relationship and after I broke up with my ex I found my self not getting any play. I tried being the "good guy" got stomped. I said fuck it, I'm going to wait for a girl to come and pay attention to me. Didn't work out. I was sure I was going to get some action cuz : I'm single, nurse , own car own house sailboat etc , but nothing. Just was not getting any play. Then I did it. I threw shame out the window and stopped giving a fuck of what other people thought or if I got denied. Went from
0 pussy to having 2-3 different girls a week. (Helps i work in a major hospital and most nurses are whores) but still, it wasn't until I did it, that I stated to get play. Girls notice it to. It's the confident you emit.
So
Throw shame out the window and be bold! Tell how
You think she's sexy. Take control. One word Faggotry will only get you late night date with your hand. Good luck

Your fucking autism hurts so fucking much fucktard.

Go get a job and learn how people work, jesus fucking christ you're a failure.

you should write her name and "I love you" on your forehead with a permanent marker to show her how much you really DO care and how much you're not a retarded faggot...chicks dig that shit.

sure are a lot of little kids in here

op dont go down say, well if im perfectly honest i had/have a little crush on you

"would you like to come over and have ice cream?" "What is the biggest rat you've ever caught?" How is that fucking hard you dumb nigger?

Whatare you talking about?

nice

Honestly though, just text her next time something pops up. And change your name from gay retard to something else. That will show you listened and care.

She knows I don't love her , she's not that dumb lmao .

op what are you trying to accomplish here bud?

Then what the fuck is this thread for?

Have you tried asking her on a date?

Not this "we should hang out sometime" bullshit. SAY DATE.

Lol, I think this one belongs on the /r9k/ boards

nah op is actually talking to a girl

you stupid fucking idiot, its obvious she's into you
your fucking autismo is through the roof.

1/10 for triggering me

>mfw you made me reply you nigger

just say hey whats up and go from there you fucking faggot

Nudes, duh. Love is short term and overrated . The only issue is she has a flat chest she really embarrassed about but that's really hot to me ( plus she's short and wears braces which is pretty hot) . She asked for a dick pic which is sent and she liked it ( pic related) but then she said she's doesn't like to send people nudes etc.

>jackie chan meme

OP wtf mate, go fuck that bitch She asked for a dick pic, that meant she wants your dick, OP. Common Sense mate.

>tfw summer time
it's beginning to sound like you're a fucking idiot kid. If not, and she literally laid it out in front of you saying she didn't like to SEND pix but did NOT get upset and refuse to show at all...ffs, go look in person then faggot.

Give us a pic of her

you could fuck this girl yet you settle for nudes? she ugly or something?
blackmail?

>love is short term and underrated
>autist makes Sup Forums thread asking how to get nudes

Are you 12 or just that autistic?

send her a dick pic

bitches love dick pics

dubs don't lie

He clearly already did

She lives like two states away I'm not driving hat far to fuck a akward in a cute way teenager.

Already did, she loved it but she didn't want to send any back.

you suck at talking, but she liked your dick pic

so spam her with dick pics

How fucking autistic are you OP? Jesus, I've not seen this much concentrated autism in ages.

>huge dick

Prove it

Sup Forums Officially authorized bait thread, no purchase necessary. Guaranteed to make you wonder how someone can suck so many cocks and still be able to type.

how does she look like? post her picture

Ok she's relatively young she prob doesnt have that great of comparison but it's ok.

just be straight up with her and ask her out. girls like confidence from what i've seen. If she says no then its only one word and its not going to ruin your life. if you all are as good friends as it sounds then if she says no she will probably still remain friends. it'll be maybe awkward for a week but usually both sides get over it. up to you op

you could, if you weren't a complete faggot, at least get her to talk about what she did AFTER she seen the picture...you'd be surprised at what girls will do when they are warmed up...usually shit they say they WON'T do...but meh, I feel sorry for the girl for her wasting her time with an autistic homosexual so...
>no soup for you.

how old are yo u friendo you sound 23

no he sounds retarded. bitch is clearly wanting him to come over in person to see her nudes and he's acting like a naive dumbasds

want to start up a new convo with her? ask her if she knows about Sup Forums, take her directly to this thread and the 2 of you totally have a great time laughing and making fun of the pussy faggot OP

sounds like he's trying to get some HOT four TEEN year ol PUSS

Yeah lol howd you know

dammit are you 14 too? i swear to god

Nah around 17

hey its me OP

hwy are you going after young bait, lad?

OP is either underage or this is illegal. Either way

MODS
O
D
S