Thoughts about this show?

Thoughts about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's pretty good and super dark

my favorite show by far

Haven't seen it.

I've heard good things but that's usually from people who have questionable taste in art. I mean, it's on cable TV and has Christian Slater, how good can it be?

That being said, based solely on the trailers, I like the cinematography.

Thanks your opinion on the commercials you twat.

Shit better than me or your post about him not contributing enough, fuck off you twat.

Great show very slow sometimes

Amazing OP watch

Awesome show, pretty darn current and a very intriguing representation of Anonymous.

hacked the worlds financial system sending third world countries into anarchy and causing suffering/hunger/death for millions of innocent people. but his blonde friend no longer has to pay her college loans. what a hero.

the cinematography is objectively the worst thing in this show, friendo

is that bait, anonymous fucking sucks. Or at least what it is now and the people who follow them do. Feels like it's the edgegroup for kids to feel as if they are part of "fucking society" by ddos'ing websites with their booters.

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU

The cinematography is amazing.
And the main charecter is relatable if your like a lot of /b
Myself included.

Dumb and gay.

Fight club; the tv show

Oh I'm sorry you faggot was the original question not "Thought's about this show?" I'm SO sorry that I'm not gushing over your easily accessible cable drama starring washed-up D-list celebrities.

>I've heard good things but that's usually from people who have questionable taste in art.

Case in point.

The cinematography seems to be the only thing making the show worth a passing glance.

The cinematography is great and the charecters are intresting to watch.
I enjoyed it a lot just because of those 2 things. Sadly it falls for being formulaic so of you pick up on one thing early you'll predict a major "twist"
They even nod to the movie that it stole the concept from with some of its soundtrack

Pretty good.
The anonymous rip-off was kind of goofy.
Elliot has kinda basic taste in music for somebody who is so deep into hacking and drugs which annoyed me. Junkies and internet addict tend to listen to out there music. Not fucking Pink Floyd.
Calling the tranny a her made me cringe, fuck that autism.
Overall, I enjoy it.

If you're a movie geek and like really well shot scenes they are amazing.
The story is 4/10 at best
The acting is 7/10
And the cinematography is 9.5/10

favorite show, super excited for season 2