Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You trap out the bando?

What is your job?

show me your drugs.

Are you a nigger? Of course you are

How many niggers have you killed

Yeah we got a trap in Algiers 15th ward I wouldn't call it a job bc it's easy money but rn I pick up the work from dudes on the interstate, my first "job" wit this shit was riding my bike around the blocks telling my uncles and cousins if I seen any cops and shit

Can I have some drugs for free?

If those are actually your weapons, how hard is it to obtain them? In the future I thought about buying a uzi for home defense or some kind of pistol without having to go through the process of buying one at a gun shop

Why are you all throwing a temper tantrum over a dead nigger criminal resisting arrest and trying to kill cops?

Stupid fucking swamp scum.

What's your name, address, and preferred method of contact?

How much do you make a month, have you ever been threatened at knife or gun point? Is lil Wayne the man around there?

We give H for free to some junkies so they let us kno if it's good enough to cut we don't really fuck with using it lol
We all use them weapons but idk where you live it's pretty easy to get down here big bro

What starter did you pick for pokemon go

this pls respond

Top kek

Man that was in Baton Rouge I only fuck with 504 whatever happens over there I could give a fuck less I get my shit from Houston!
Ain't like I get a salary big bro but last month I got like 7k after we all split it up

Oh and lil Wayne don't even live here he bitch out move to Miami after Katrina just like a lot of ppl moved to Baton Rouge after Katrina

No body armour?

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU

Why are you on Sup Forums

It ain't like social media or nothin you could post whatever tf you want and nobody give a fuck

Why the fuck do you call people big bro that's the faggiest shit I've ever heard I hope you get jacked and shot trick ass bitch

You never been to the south im guessing lil man why don't you run up try to jack we put niggas in the dirt before it ain't a problem foo foo ass boy

niggas gonna nig

You're fucking garbage cops should kill more of you degenerate wastes of life

Alright pasty ass keyboard warrior go cry to ya parents about it nerd

so are you a nigger or what

Why does everybody keep saying I'm black lmfao dummies

>says the nigger on b/

kys

You wish you knew your parents those cheese eating niggers probably traded you for an 8ball the minute you were born

No I'm white but almost everyone I'm associated with is black and i promise y'all wouldn't say this shit in person fuckin losers internet thugs out here hard tonight bruh

says the faggot role playing on the internet

You fuck with the 7th Ward?

Look imma just say it y'all all prolly some fat losers and if y'all came
Down here I promise your lips wouldn't be flapping talkin bout nigger this nigger that bc someone WILL run up on you and take your life or beat the pimples off you fuck ass boys honestly come to New Orleans see wasam

Because we have a hard time believing anyone but a nigger would be stupid enough to live there.

I fuck with the whole city bruh I just stay in Algiers one of my dudes got a nice place in belle chasse

Hahaha haha fucking moon cricket
Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit go suck some more dick for your next re up bitch

But we just re uped tho? Just added that Mac 10 with a stick to the table son come test!

how much for a g of boy?

What is boy? We got all kinda words for shit down here but I never heard that one lol

apparently a northern thing...H...powder? white or tan?

Why do you talk like a nigger if you're white?

Ay bruh salute, as the probable only black nigga in this fucking thread, salute for keeping it real against them channers calling everyone a nigger and shit.

Is it true you can mail drugs?

Shit u know as well as i do they goofy ass would get split down here I'm not even black! But growin up and bein over here you can't have no prejudice especially if you trying to get your money up u know

That depends..real stuff, 70 bucks
If we feel like selling you laundry detergent or sum shit, 50 lol

u sell coke heron or weed? or all 3?

got contacts with the mexicans?

Please tell me, where can I meet you for drugs

Why don't you get a real job? I hope you die

Right now I just pick stuff up its all hidden in various containers which I give to the actual dealers idc what's in it bc I get paid lol

Forreal.. Like this shit down even make no sense its crazy, aint no place anywhere where they talk the way they tak on here bruh. These dudes is like the white cops that circle the blocks man

Do you trap put the bando white boy

These dudes are the college kids uptown at the coffee shops vaping and shit talkin bout dumb nigger this and that, Audubon street goofies

how many ppl you killed OP

However many that tried somethin stupid

bruh do you fuck with $uicideboy$?

0 because I'm a pussy faggot

OP, have you met any brazilians along your life? Do you like people from the banana country? I am thinking about visiting New Orleans on the future, I like gypsy culture. Also, are you voting for Trump or Hillary?

Yea fuck those college kids for trying to earn a degree

Oddynuff

Why that's a nice six shooter ya got there partner! Ya ever slap leather agin any desperadoes?

Watermelon chicken sheeeeeit blunts nuffin?

Met them at a Getter show in at the Republic. I was rolling my ass off and my ears were blown out but we had a good conversation.

How old are you? Know any Prestenbachs?

Are you a nigger?

How much do script drugs go for down here? Just moved here and might want to pick up some.

In particular:

Xanax
Adderall
Oxycontin
Valium

Also, any legitimate LSD floating around? Good shrooms?

Hey ,am, I totally understand why you do it because its quick money and if you know what you're doing, its highly profitable. But at the end of the day man, if you could, would you start a new life and make something more of yourself than what you are? no disrespect but I hear that in reality, nobody actually
'wants" to do what you do, but they do because its the chance they are willing to take to support themselves and whoever else they have to.

The only decent question asked here besides prices, yes I would do it differently I was born into a really fucked up situation i lived wit a single mom who was always fucked up on pills never fed me or nothin and my whole family was in the drug game so I had to hop on in or keep eating chef Boyardee sleeping on the floor every night

Hey, answer me.

oh so op will reply to shitposts
but will not confirm if nigger

Man all that shit cheap as fuck besides oxy, I'm talkin a few bucks a pop plenty shrooms bc I find the closer you get to the coast the better they get, plenty real LSD we got sheets of that shit

Why does my hard drive make a funny noise whenever I open the "My Documents" library?

I never met any fuckin brazliains you are damn persistent on this one, if you visit I hope you stay uptown lol and I'm voting for trump bc if he wins so many goofy as college Bernie supporters will be butt hurt to the point where they need Vaseline

This thread is so corny. Sad nerds lol

No, I said it earlier I'm not black but I don't see the need to call black people niggers when in person you're a shy ass geek who would never say that shit off the keyboard

Yes indeed

Nigger

Nigger, we still string your kind up in my neck of the woods. You ain't shit without 19 other niggers on one white boy.

Ok go beat your meat to some cartoon ponies neckbeard ass

New Orleans dope/pot guy. I wonder if i ever had your shit.

Nigger

Thanks for responding man. I feel it tho. Honestly, I'm just some privileged white kid with parents who have money and im getting ready to start my career in college. I see where you're coming from with being a product of your environment and all so thats why i feel like no matter what, you gotta find out how to survive in the world and thats your way of doing it, and on the real i respect it. I hope you can stay successful enough to stack a shit ton of bread and make it out of the game without getting caught and start something new man. Take it easy, good luck in the future.

Prolly man we move crazy weight tbh hope you was satisfied I don't even smoke or do drugs no more make more money like tht

That's good to hear. Where I'm from H is cheap and plentiful, coke as well, and the weed is really good and cheap as fuck. Surprisingly hard to find anything else though. And if I tried to get LSD I would nearly always get 25i instead. Nothing wrong with 25i, I just want what I ask for.

What part of town should I be looking to go to?

How much for a tenth?

Nigger

Could you sell me some good drugs? I live in Brazil.

Weed is weed.

Shit I'm 18 I would prolly go to college if I hadn't dropped out or nothin, salute bro only dude not acting like a kkk leader here
Fuck 25i shit gave me marks under my skin one time I don't understand how but it did and they still fuckn there take the real shit

Honestly bruh you don't have to look if you go downtown late at night it'll come to you! But if you must go looking go to the river walk by the aquarium at like midnight just keep a lil .38 or something cause it's nothing but jackers bruh

yeah bruh, he'll take the next flight to Rio as soon as he can just to hand deliver you some drugs XD

Are you a wigger?

Aye shit man i used to live near New Orleans, in Harvey. Got a few question, what you sell, how much, and how far from New Orleans you sell? Like Lake Charles, or you know anyone who sells around there?

Fuck that I will never bring work on a plane that's dumb shit nowadays

I was being sarcastic homie, thats why i said some dumb shit because this dude cant be serious asking you to get him drugs all the was in Brazil. Unless you gotta some hella connects...lol

Honestly bruh I spent my whole damn life on the West Bank, hardly left, I would say yes you can get that shit in lake Charles bc we get alllllll our shit from Houston so they got runners coming from Texas passing through lake Charles I'm guessing but they only stopping in Nola and Baton Rouge, much respect to Harvey spent a lot of time there as a lil kid honestly, we got everything but mostly that good ass reefer bruh

Bro I've bin reading these posts and listing to your answers you ant no drug deal your friends mite be but you anit. I'm from Vancouver never worked a day in my life got it all works toys everything. You anit no drug deal so some faking it. You sad little man

Workers-*

Canada is a fuckin playground you drake wanna be come to New Orleans please see if we don't beat the maple syrup out your fake ass I make more than your parents lil boy keyboard thug