With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

You know, the more I see this the more I begin to think it must certainly be because someone is concerned for the well-being of my everlasting soul... And that coming from Sup Forums kinda creeps me out.

provide evidence

>Archeological Evidence
I could build a monument to zoe tan and in a few decades people will stumble upon it and think it's proof of some god

>Geological science proving noah's flood
What is the ice age and its melting

>Biblical Prophecies
Yes because basic understanding of human nature wouldn't allow people to make pretty vague and easy predictions

It's a bot.
Stupid nigger bot.

Rip fagot OP

i get an erection every time i watch that movie

Lmao newfag autist

Oh I know it is but someone is going to chug along with this bait and I want this here so this thread can die before it happens.

But I believe that the Bible is true.

heh

because you're a liar

>Comes to Sup Forums talking about the bible

lol seems someone is insecure with his petty religion seeing how you need to continuously go on here and bash atheism all the time

>With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct
it doesnt bb
try again

bruh....

Or how about this one,

While I smash an atheist's mom why do they call on God? Atheist -1

Haven't you killed yourself yet? Awhile back you said you said you were going to kill yourself because you couldn't live in a world where people didn't believe in God.
Liar.

and your evidence is made up bullshit.