Which European country has the best bread?

Which European country has the best bread?
New worlders need not apply

France of course, we eat bread all the time with anything, we even brush our teeth with bread instead of a toothbrush.

>white bread
eeeh...

This

My local French bakery does gorgeous tarts

Russia, Finland, Poland, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark.

The Netherlands and Germany

French for white bread/Slavs for Corn and seed based black bread/Sweden for Knäckebrot/Germany for the rest. Other countries are not worth mentioning

But most bakerys in europe are more dirty than Japanese ones (I mean Fly)

>But most bakerys in europe are more dirty than Japanese ones (I mean Fly)

What do you mean

I lived in Japan for 1 Year there are things Japanese ppl simply cant do right: Bread and Icecream

In fact Icecream in Japan is absolutely disgusting.

Lithuania for normal loaves and flavour, Italy for variety.

UK has the worst unfortunately.

>Icecream
does that mean not as sweet as normal icecreams? I heard many Turkish said so.
(not saying you are a Turk banter.)

bread with fly
I was surprised and shocked when I saw it first time. It's like Paris syndrome
?? you mean garigari kun?

Never saw bread with flies in France...

Wait so you saw bread with flies in a single bakery, thus the entirety of Europe has bread with flies in it?

He probably confused with オリーブ

I saw it in London, Paris and Berlin

no
I saw it in a bakery near Great Portland Street station, London.

ours is alright
cant beat a nice little boulangerie tho

Are you sure they weren't olives and we're actually flies baked into the bread?

>we're
*weren't

Germany has without doubt the best bread. For example we have the widest variety.

Bavarian bread?

>no Italy
Otherwise this checks out.

Maybe they were following you.

this

I mean normal Icecream you could buy at a icecream store and at the supermarket. And it wasnt about sweetness but about the consistency it wasnt creamy at all. It just tasted blend and like waterice even tho it was milkbased. It was like sucking on frozen Milk you accidently put in the cooler.

I also couldnt buy unsalted butter. I wanted to make pancakes but all butter in Japan is already salted. I think you guys are just bad with dairy products over all.

It was landing on the bread!
no lol

I don't consider it like high-tier bread but in Moldova,the company Franzeluța makes some fantastic bread. But its local. -__-

>I think you guys are just bad with dairy products over all
That might happen if your entire population is lactose intolerant.

And other companies do but they arent really sold often. Most of the bread comes from Franzeluța as main distributor.

cornish bakeries are the most god tier

>not putting salt on pancakes
And you claim to have best bread!

No in general. Bread culture is really strong in Germany.

>you guys are just bad with dairy products over all.
True. Abe is fighting with dairy industries. I support him.

this is an average bread section in a supermarket. does that look impressive to non-europeans?

landing flies are disgusting

we have one called "France bread". but it sucks and too hard to eat. what the fuck is that?

No, it looks like an average panadería.

depends for what you want it, French makes the baguette specifically to use them as anal plugs.

Maybe you should see a dentist?

At least we shapes them to be easier to insert. Look at the other countries's breads.

exactly, agree with you on this.

>inb4 german bread engineer start posting german breads.

>non-white bread

Italy

We have more bread sorts than france due to our central european location. We have about 300 kinds of bread and 1200 sorts of small pastries.

Frenchies are to focused on whitebread and think they are king because they don't know about cuisine others than theirs.

if you don't have rye bread, don't bother applying

>tfw no Finnish rye bread for till this summer

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Come on, It's just banter.
Can you post the most common bread in your cunt?

For me it is this one, a mixture of dark and white bread.

But I have several kinds of bread around. Dark bread like Pumpernickel/Schwarzbrot for intense tasting cheeses and cold cuts, white bread for sweet stuff and finer dairy/meat products etc.

Bread rolls or baguette at weekends and Knäckebrot in the evening (which we stole from the swedes).

Us

PS:

In my family we only eat one hot meal, at midday. Rest is breaded up except weekends.

Tell me how many kinds you have.

Gib proofs, or Süd Tirol.
Your choice.

I guess it's France, they do excellent baked goods . I'm not a big fan of the baguette tho, I prefer the "village style" bread that is sell near my town. Very baked bread is one of my fav food. I bet the French can do it too, it's just that I only use to eat baguette when I go there.

Oh yes this bread is delicious, especially with paté.
>But I have several kinds of bread around. Dark bread like Pumpernickel/Schwarzbrot for intense tasting cheeses and cold cuts, white bread for sweet stuff and finer dairy/meat products etc.

Bread rolls or baguette at weekends and Knäckebrot in the evening (which we stole from the swedes).

dude, you know a lot about bread. And you have good taste.
Are you a baker or something?

>That pic
I'm hungry and got a boner

>white """""""""bread"""""""""
No wonder your mantits are so big, western shits.

Portugal has bretty good pastries in general

Denmark for rye bread (sourdough).

Sweden for crisp bread

Netherlands and Denmark for pastries

Spain and italy for sour doughs and pizza-stuffed-bread stuff

France for white leavened bread

Trust me, Im an expert.

Take a look again, Semi-mämmi man.

No, just grew up in a family that ate a whole lot of bread.

Also, I live in the Saarland and my grandmothers side of the family is rather francophile and speaks quite good french..so i know also a tad about your stuff as i regularily go for vacations to france.

I didnt mean to insult by the way, it is just that we are rather lucky in this regard as so many cultures and people were part or neighbours of germany that we have a lot of nice stuff.

Like Mergues, who are colloquial known as "algerian's dick" which we got from france.

Thanks france.

Ps: Merguez.

Why do you forsake us? South german and Austrian pastries are goat. northern germans are just to similar to you to have the good stuff, I speak from experience.

you're an expert at sucking dicks

The greeks, the priests on patmos make exceptional bread.

I'm a great expert in this domaine too.

Ugh pumpernikel. Such shitty rye bread, worst of the worst. Typical german to ruin bread, liek they ruin cheese, beer, sausage. Cheap and shit.

Is it rye or sourdough? Both? They aren't the same thing. Rye is meh-tier, sourdough is my favourite bread.

German pastries are just shitty and cheap version of dutch and danish pastries.

Just because you live in a pseudo-country union thats so large it stretches from one end to the other in regards to culinary culture, does not mean your bastardized shit is worth anything.

Germans make great nazis, not great food.

Fuck you , it is great!

What kind do you prefer then? There are many many sorts.

You fucking moron. Come back when you know anything about bread.

>rye is meh-teir
kys

I don't know anything about bread, but I like the selection we have.

Haha, I'm glad you appreciate our delicious algerian dicks.
I didn't knew that Germany has a such large bread culture though, that's pretty great to learn a part of it from you.

I bet thats why german abkers/konditors earn their ass of in brittain and why the austrian/south german bakery tradition if famous around the world?

Tell me about danish and dutch stuff and don't be such a dick.

Reminder denmark wanted to join the german empire!

It can only be great to a german. No kernels, no taste, no freshness. When we get german students here, their digestive system cant even handle rye bread. They need the processed german shit. Such a weak bread culture.

Thanks, I sort of got into this wanting to argue and luckily now have the dane to do that with.

But i am actually way happier I got to show something nice.

France and Italy are very famous for cuisine and rightly so, but even the dutch, the Ukies and us have good stuff if you know where to look.

Most everyday food here is meant to put something in your stomach and not as seasoned and varied as southern stuff due to lack of spices and variety in stuff in the olden days.

>Tfw I like Kohlroulladen a lot.

Are you literally hitler? Do you think austria and germany is the same country? Have you ever had hungarian pastries, you fucking nazi??

Austrian and hungarian cake culture is legendary. Not their bread. Their breads are shit.

best bread is poorest bread. don't forget that bread is body of Christ. therefore best bread is the italian one, made with flour, water and yeast.

Italy, of course.
Second choice is french, but it's too soft for my liking.
Other european countries just rip off french bread poorly.

Sure friend ,Roggenbrot is a normal part of live.

But I am done getting baited by you.

Yes, I looked into it. They aren't at all the same thing, but Danes have a rugbrod that's a sourdough made from rye.
That doesn't make me a "fucking moron," it means Denmark has a unique type of bread, which is what I was asking about.

Literally boiled potatoes and boiled kale stuffed with meat. Come on now.jpg

>dane starts posting
>thread immediately goes to shit
Literally the leaf of europe.

>Austria and Germany the same country.

Culturally yes, reminder that after WW1 Austria was supposed to be named German Austria but forbidden by the victorious powers to divide and conquer.

That Dane just has a chip on his shoulder , instead of avdertising his countries unique advantages he tries to push that everyone is shit for not knowing/having it.

Good way to spread the good news, danefriend.

>I bet thats why the Kalmar Union ended....

Hah, "roggenbrot". So danish rugbrod rye bread bastardized in german, right? See

definitely not the Mediterranean

You are just envious :^)

danish bread is superior on a dietary level, it develops their jaws and leads to their high level of male models

you can recognise danes by their jaws

Not him, but now I'll post all the kinds we have.

First one: with walnuts

I dont have to advertise danish culinary culture, just because Im danish. Im not a supremacist.

I like most culinary cultures, and Im here to correct your pleb tastes and your "i dont know any better" barbarian ways.

>wanting to argue and luckily now have the dane to do that with
Yeah, I see and It's pretty entertaining.

> the Ukies and us have good stuff if you know where to look
But of course you got good cuisine. I'm not even sure these clichés are still here today.
It's 2017 dude.
Seriously, Germany got good food (UK too, but it's hum, a little less obvious).

with olives

Thank you, friend.

People on average are not very receptive to dick-waving, except a minority

Envious..? What in the world could a dane envy a german for?

"homemade" bread, it's made only in a small town but it's really popular

why dane are so obnoxious peoples?

British breads on the other hand are the worst. Sodabreads, jesus christ.
Only good bread invention from GB is yorkshire pudding.

Clay, I guess.

And diversity of foodstuffs.

sardinian bread