/brit/

I'm undefeated in club fights. Vast majority of the time it's just one punch from me and it's over lmao. There was the one time I got hit. Pressed charges and he got a record for it and had to write me a letter of apology as part of his sentence lmao edition

excellent edition

maisie

im about im about

gonna do a suicide

imagine what kind of twat you have to be to wear sunglasses in a club

amine

Surprised that you lads think brickies are poor

They make decent money

hmm, yes, now i COMPLETELY understand

absolutely howling at the idea of some cunt legit tyring to brag about being tough when he literally runs to the cops and reports the guy who beats him up and broke his glasses hahahahaha

Again wasn't wearing them but only memes matter to these people

need a dutty gyal to come sit pon mi cocky RIGHT NOW

*grabs you by the neck*
Yeah? You want to go sunshine? I won't hesitate to press charges you jumped up little twat

Where's our resident Deanologist?

We're overdue for an in-depth Deano and Sharon NYE post

Also any statements on the 250 quid glasses man?

great game that
To a homeless person a guy on minimum wage is rolling in money

The kind of meff who goes around sucker punching people and running away

need my head caved in asap

getting more miserable by day and I've developed a very unhealthy drinking habit to avoid having to think

So do I, but I don't have to do work outdoors moving bricks about

>white collar occupations

ah yes enjoy being fat and depressed

the role of the bbc is to play on people's emotions
fucking clueless convo dweeb

What's wrong with that?

must be something wrong with my phone lads, i didn't get a single new years text last night haha. anyone else on 02 having this problem?

did the ball go around the really hot ball?

Only people that deserve it. My case was completely unprovoked which is why he got in so much trouble

got one from my gf and 3 from friends

how are we this miserable 2017 morning lads

feelin' good desu

I wear sunglasses in the club. I've had girls come up to me and ask me if I was the mysterious guy in the club with the shades. I found that pretty funny. Also I've had girls come up to me on the dancefloor and want to try the sunglasses or simply OBJECT to them. For example, one girl said "Why are you wearing sunglasses in a night club?" ... But, being as wise as I am, I had foreseen this question. So I claimed to be blind and frisked her face. She did not enjoy that however. But the sunglasses have been victorious as well. I wanna focus on the incidents where they weren't though... Once there were 5 girls who ganged up on me and started bullshitting about how you're not supposed to wear shades in the dark. I remember replying to the most bitchy one (that was literally yelling at me angrily) that I did not really give a damn what she thought of me or my glasses and then turning my back on her.. This made her FURIOUS.. And she danced very angrily with me after that... Maybe that was victorious..? Anyways...

Reckon the deano meme is an upper middleclass swipe at the aspirations and efforts to climb the proverbial ladder by the working class

A snidey way of undermining them so as to preserve their own status

never been in a club

It's all fun and games until you've got a debilitating hernia by the time you're 60
Being a sparkie is where it's at desu

>dweeb
haha alri kim possible

>NEET

ah yes we enjoy being fat and depressed

How many chins have you tested lads?

16 for me. Mostly soft southern chins.

got none
sent none

ive found that i am not getting any replies to anyone i message. i have the same issue with facebook

hope this can get sorted haha

Find it funnier that he clocks people in the back of the head and then darts for the exit, thinking he's won

Good style comes at any cost. How is that a crime lmao. At the end of the day this guy has a criminal record and I dont

if you cherish your raybans then i wouldnt if i were you my man

There's no middle class people on /brit/

Some people enjoy that. Depression from lack of sunlight, hating your office job and Co workers isn't appealing to some

>heart beating extremely fast
>jaw clenching
>strange feeling of disconnection throughout my body

ah yes, the old NYE comedown.

I'm undefeated in fedora fights. Vast majority of the time it's just one fedora from me and it's over lmao. There was the one time I got hit. Pressed charges and he got a record for it and had to give me his fedora as part of his sentence lmao edition

deanos exist in all classes

font

stop responding to me you doyle
fucking peasants ruining my day

They're awful

Nobody enjoys them. They just go because everyone else does. Very much an emperor's new clothes situation

>there is no middle class people

you're clearly not

>Good style comes at any cost.

*prescribes you 50mg of dmt*

Ah yes you didn't deserve it but they did so it's fine suckerpunching unsuspecting people

Hope you try your shite on the wrong person some night and get bottled

this is the best bit

thinking he's connor mcgregor then when someone does it back to him he's got his head in the lap of a WPCSO crying about his glasses

*funnels money and arms to Sprska*
pfft, nothing personnel

anyone go out last night and see everyone kissing someone at midnight apart from you

Phone post, suck my cocks

as of today people born in 1999 will start turning 18

but muh manchester music scene

I enjoy clubs

wondering what to wank over to mark the start of 2017 desu

i lost my aviators years ago and i wouldn't wear them anyway cause they don't suit

>out
lolmao

*calls you and beeps you*

my first cum of the year was to remy lacroix desu

Woah slow down Einstein

yourself in the mirror

would absolutely annihilate any of you lads in hand to hand combat

Multiple issues with this. Not the back of the head, that would be retarded. I don't make for the exit I just leave the scene. I have won because they are in pain and I've got off completely free. Not sure what's a win in your mind. No pride in the real world. Why would I stand and fight and potentially lose

based remy. decent choice

could be worse lad

you enjoy chemicals which trick your brain into thinking you enjoy yourself.
Under no other circumstances would anyone enjoy doing the same dance moves for 5 hours in a hot sweaty mass, listening to music that you've heard a 100 times before

Don't reply to him it's bait

my failed normiehood became extremely apparent on NYE

what is a deano?

you sound like a monumental pussy. frame it anyway you want, you run off after you sucker punch someone to avoid having his friends find you and beat the shit out of you. then, if a fight doesn't go your way, you run to the cops and get them involved

genuine runt tier antics.

at least he's still enjoying it. whereas you're a jealous bitter neckbeard moaning about people having fun on the internet.

>receiving texts
font

having a really smelly sloppy post night out shit at the moment. i wish i could communicate just how sloppy and smelly this shit is

things like this is why we shipped you all off to some hellhole desert continent

Never go on a date with someone who speaks poor english unless they're a total slut

Could absolutely smash any of you in a game of racquetball

Clubs make me cringe

Absolute non entities dressing up and spending a fortune on drink so they can pretend they're in a music video lmao leave your pineals in the cloakroom

>tfw got tricked into enjoying myself

Give it a score senpai

there's a difference between going to ordinary club nights and dedicated music genre events hosted at a club, which is the patrician choice if you appreciate music

literally never enjoyed myself

Yeah definitely

They deserve it though, the lower middle classes are the most nasty, cancerous group of people in Britain

deffo a type 6

Don't get me wrong, I do the exact same thing as well.
But I just don't pretend that I'd enjoy it if it wasn't for the fact that I roll each time

either way I'm enjoying it you spacker

what do I say next lads? bit new to the whole tinder thing

want to say something else cheeky as she seems like a desperate slag that will gobble my balls with a little persuasion

Shan't be reading any post in this thread.

dont care

>plan to spend day pounding the gf
>brothernwants to come over to smoke drugs

Ffs

LEMME SMASH

just say you like MD and coke then you mong

type 4 this morn.

my brain tricked me into enjoying something :(

celebrated new years by going out

and by going out i mean smashing my bollocks with a brick haha