He doesn't smoke weed

>he doesn't smoke weed

You have literally and exactly 3 seconds to explain yourself why.

He's smoking a blunt, not weed, you dumbass.

I used to smoke weed until I found out this faggot did

Cause my guy keeps coming up empty and I don't feel like buying from a street dealer.

You use a blunt to smoke weed.

Dumbass.

I'm 35.

So?

but I do

I've been smoking for many years, but I slowly started quitting and now I've been clean for a few months. I remember at some point being high pretty much every day for 2 years straight, taking breaks rarely.

>explain yourself why
Easy, it turned me into a lazy and selfish person with little to no patience, who didn't care about his friends or family anymore. Even my own mother told me "Your personality has changed since you started using"

It's not something to be proud of, in fact it's scarier than other drugs because it fools you into thinking everything is fine because physically you're not being harmed, but little do you know, your character is changing

Blunt = cigar paper....

Only gay 15 year old's plan on working at McDonald's the rest of there life's.

>35
>browses 4reddit

sure thing bud

get out

I've been here since the start faggot

Fucking summer fags

I've been here since 2002

kys

I care about following the law

>tfw smokes weed and planning to work in mcdonalds

Problem for me is, I've always been the lazy unmotivated cold guy and when I don't waste my time being high I'll get more and more bored.

But I should be cutting down, maybe when someone will finally fail me for doing a halfass job.

I care for my health.
I care for my money.
I like to sense the world as it actually is, rather than have my senses deceived by toxins.

Smoking weed is nothing but a bad meme.

Drugs are for degenerates
I'm working to become a cop as well, I would not overly mind confiscating weed from annoying faggots

Cause its a gate way drug

Smoked every day for three years then had a really bad trip on shrooms and mdma.
Now when I smoke it makes me feel like I'm going insane all over again. Shit I even feel like that sober.
Do miss it sometimes though.

How banal...

I'm in school to become a cop, so I can harass people then push them on the ground say "he gotta gun" the shoot the fuckin fag smoking NIGGER 6 times in the head.

Also I never thought it was a miracle cure for everything like some people say.
I think they're just trying to justify wanting to smoke.
Do you trip out when someone doesn't drink coffee or eat sweets? No?
Well it's the same with weed.

It's expensive as shit and I don't have a job right now.

14 is a little young to join the force, don't you think, edgemaster?

For real. I thought I was alone on this site in my hatred of drugs.

Old enough to unload a mag into a fag

Because the derealization and panic attacks it causes, aren't worth the short good time I have on it.

Job

This. I spent almost everyday from the age of 18-21 getting high. then just got over it. Shit gets old and it damages your lungs (it really does believe me). Spend my time exercising now instead. I'll still blaze but it's not like it used to be when I say on my ass and ripped the bong for hours.

Yet irrefutably true.

So instead of addressing your problems and trying to fix them, you numb yourself to the reality of your situation by getting high, then you sober up, realize life still sucks, and get high again.. It's an endless cycle

When you feel down and groggy, go for a walk, look at nature and the sun and enjoy what God has made for you. If you're bored, read the Bible a bit, or watch some videos if you can't handle the text yet (Jesse Duplantis is a great preacher and is really fun to listen to, he used to drink and use as well). Say a little prayer when you wake up, and before you go to sleep, asking for strength to fight the addiction.

That's what I would do, and am doing. It's a bondage to be addicted to weed or anything, Jesus is true freedom. He gives you peace not like the world does (John 14:27)

I tried drugs, I tried whores, but none of it brought any real joy into my life.. It's all a lie

I'm not sure why our generation is so obsessed with "oh my god you don't smoke weed!?" It's not any different from not smoking cigarettes or not drinking pop, people just want you to do it because they do.

Because without it the rage makes me eat people babies and puke them into other people till the anger makes me death rape their souls

Are you the history/programming user I talked to a couple months ago on Kik? I'm Jeeper user.

I wouldn't call it hatred. More like a bad trait of some people. Weakness of mind. I think less of those who feel the need for drugs for the effect they give. Just like I think less of people of religion.

Im 15, dont know where to get it

Nope, sorry :)

What a coincidence though, my profession is software engineering!

>tried it twice
> didn't do much for me.
>prefer benzos
>smoke lots of cigars
>chainsmoke cigarettes anyways

Honestly at this point it would just be something else to spend money on and I can smoke my pipe, cigars, and cigarettes in public and at most get a "you know thats not good for you"

I'm already tired of life and don't give a shit if some kids don't like me cause we smoke different things.

>Im 15

dick pic or get out

I stopped cigarettes
It's just weed now

Same man. Getting close to God saved my fucking life. I was in a self destructive path (drugs, hookers, you name it) ignored my loving family treated them like cramp tbh. Then I had a health scare which made me realize just how shitty i had been. My mom offered me to go to church and shit it felt peaceful. I can't describe it. I went the day after saw the doors closed and said to myself "you idiot God doesn't want you in his house" next thin I know there is a door open. At that moment I knew he cared.

I just hate any feeling other than utter sobriety. Even local anesthetic annoys me. I just hate the feeling of not being in control.

I also hate electronics and automatic transmissions in cars and any sort of user protections in computers. I'm a bit of a control freak, an drugs take away control.

have fun living with superiority complex faggot

Ah, lol. Thought I'd ask, not often I meet folks on Sup Forums who know their Bible.

Completely right about the cycle.

Tips aren't bad, but nothing I haven't done before.
My core problem is really your last statement.
> joy in life
What's the point of trying to aspire to it when I might as well fool myself into thinking it's having joy. And it so much easier and effective.
Then again I'm probably going to kill myself anyway, since life seemed pointless way before I started taking drugs.
Seems to me taking drugs and killing yourself before running out of money or lung can be very joyous. Of course the mother Theresa path probably works too, its just more work.

That's really wonderful to hear! I'm happy for you user!

was listening till you mentioned god and jesus

>hits blunt

Need good dealer of sativa for day time functioning. Can't find valid dealers. Don't know anyone in northern VA

Why in the fuck you want to see my dick ?

The world god has made is shit. I want to kick his ass off the throne. Burn humanity to nothing and remake something decent. Mankind is hopeless. We are nothing more than God's failure. Somewhere out in the universe is better species that makes us truly look like the shit we are. Some are decent. But most people deserve more than death itself. We'll all burn in the end. You me and every filthy human here. Burn, mankind. for your time of destruction is at hand

Research purpose :).

used to smoke but started getting anxiety attacks, I drink now instead and find it a better substitute, never liked the taste that weed would leave in my mouth but with beer I have so many choices in flavor and textures.

Oh for sure. Then again water is a toxin as well. Just about anything you ingest- air, food, medication will have toxic properties, however minute, so don't delude yourself that drugs are the only thing harming our bodies. Either way my point still holds true as well. I'd rather see the limits of the human mind than save money. You don't know what you're missing, but then again, I'm not naive enough to think it might not be better that way...

typical retarded stoner humor

Because weed is the herb of the negro.

Almost got arrested today Sup Forums So I went to the pool for the first time this year and bought some new swim trunks. Got into the water for a while then got out. Went to rinse of the chlorine using one of those outdoor showers. Life guard came to while I was walking to my

/thread

>Implying God is innately opposed to marijuana

OK wait for me :^)

this nigger is PLANNING to work at McDonalds

unbelievable

MODS

>caring about the law
>on a site that caters to sexual deviants
>on a site where every other thread is a loli thread

Weed is for niggers.

I am not a nigger.

This.

kek

he's talking about the damage to your mind, not your body, but you're clearly completely out of your tree already talking about "the limits of the human mind", functionally braindead FACT

Real joy is found in God, he created you, and he knows how you ought to live! He WANTS you to be happy, but if you keep living the way God did NOT intend, then you're not going to find real joy!

If you keep deceiving yourself, then kill yourself, you've let the devil win. Remember, Lucifer is the father of lies, and will do anything in his power to drag you away from God. He will whisper in your ear "What's the point?", and "God hates you, you're a horrible person!" and "You should feel bad, God will never accept you", and so on and so on...

Remember, there is no condemnation in Jesus! He loves you as you are, always and forever, and it breaks his heart to see you like this. He knows how tough it is for us, but he will never let it get to the point that we can't handle it.

I have to go to the postal office to pick up some stuff, BRB

It's because it's the Soma of a generation of braindead commie zombies fucking political Children of the Corn are coming to kill or convert all the un-PC and the first step is killing your weed virginity and poisoning your mind with herbal organic thought paths

Yeah, I'm not really into religion or spirituality.
Although I'd like to try stuff like ayuasca, but I don't think it will make me believe.

yes kill yourself

It's shit because we have made it shit, by having free will, and choosing to spit in Gods face and do our "OWN TAAAANG", dummy!

But God in his love that is beyond our understanding, still loved us, and had to send his own son to be tortured and killed, as an innocent man, for all the things we deserve! Can your puny little brain even comprehend that kind of love?

God created man in his own image, so we have free will, we're not his robot slaves, but his children.

loli and other sexual deviation aint illegal far as I know praise Jesus

Savage!

Thanks, I probably will. Just not right now, I was thinking of gradually working my way up to wing suits and have an accident.
Currently only at bungee jumping, maybe parachuting will be the next step.

Actually it's demonstrable fact. Take ecstacy as an example; we all enjoy dopamine, but you'll never experience the impact dopamine can truly have unless you take a substance capable of dumping vast amounts of it into your system. That is, "FACT," nearing the limit of what the human mind can experience in relation to dopamine, or more importantly, more than a sober mind could ever will upon itself. Beyond that, and depending on the substance, you face mitigating returns on the "enjoyment" factor.

Okay! Kill yourself then! I am going to enjoy these wonderful cookies I just picked up from the postal office, freshly baked and mailed by my Great Aunt! Take a little Ayuasca to numb your senses then give up your one life to Satan!

im pretty sure people who look at loli are just using it as a proxy.

And here I was under the impression that ayuasca is supposed to open you spiritually and shit. That's the only reason I want to try it, not for more numbing.
Also, I don't want to kill myself right now, but what's with the obsession of living as long as possible. You're gonna die, might as well go out on your terms.

Well duh

Holy shit fucking tip it harder you fucking faggot
>"I don't need drugs or alcohol to have fun!"
How much have you said that sentence before?

You must be a riot at parties

idk just don't cut your body up until your light goes out that's not what God wants for you motherfucker, btw belieiving in God aint optional you don't get to pick and choose opinions to match your outfit like we're in a fucking Walmart of ideas this is your one and only reality and God is watching you spiritually shit yourself and cry about it nightly

See
For my plan on how to kill myself, it's gonna be fun and I won't see it coming till it's too late.
I'm glad you seem to think you've got it figured out, sadly that makes no sense to me, so you can stop with your Buddy god.

Never to be honest.

I know drinking and smoking is a part of parties, but people who get addicted to the feeling of being intoxicated and do it regularly are just less of a human and should be thought less of.

I think its ok to let go every now and then but getting intoxicated on a regular basis, to the point you could call it a habit, is just miserable.

fyi im not the original jesus poster I just launched off of him with the Great Aunt's cookies thing.

Just wait until you graduate HS before killin yaself plz, see if you don't think differently

If you feel the need to get high or slammed to be accepted by your peers, you should reconsider your life situation.

Be honest with yourself.

> funnily implying my age
Top kek

You genuinely sound like you are still in high school and it is a very troubling time in life and things can change a lot for the better as you get older is all I'm saying!

It's getting funnier.
I guess thinking about how you want to spend and end your life is and idiotic thought.
> I'll just waste away on my hospital bed, that's going to be fun