Portugal - France final

>Portugal - France final

we truly are in the darkest timeline

>dark

this kek transcends time

what is it with germany and always seeing themselves as the good guy?

Just fuck this Euros, the only fun shit was watching Iceland beat England

You deserved it. You were way too much arrogant towards France.

we tried to prevent Europe from getting BLACKED

how are france the bad guys?

Enjoy the french sausage up your ass, skinny fat mechanic.

>bus parking
>refball
>niggers

>what is it with this particular group of persons and always seeing themselves as the "good guys"?

I don't know mate, possibly simple psychology or something.

>tried to prevent Europe from getting BLACKED

No, you didn't. You tried to force Europe to be German.

When you were humiliated and lost the war, you invited millions of African refugees into Europe out of spite.

Pathetic German KEKS

>implying Monsieur Pépé would let his team lose

But they were the good guys. Africa shouldn't be in the Euro finals.

Ronaldo will btfo France

Thank you based Kek

> Wales = Good
> Germany = True Neutral
> Portugal = Tragic Anti Villain
> France = True Evil

This is the correct order

Yeah sure, thanks Merkel for that. She truely protects White Europe.

GLOIRE A KEK

butthurt faggot, salty ass FUCK

LATIN DOMINANCE

>the two most dislikable teams are in the finals

fuck

every Sup Forums prediction has been wrong, so thanks for confirming champion France m8

>implying Sup Forums didn't predict Iceland btfoing Englel

They also said you would defeat our niggers.

I prefer the frogs, 2bh. I'd side with my Portubros, but fuck le Tsuu man.

This will be the greasiest final match in history and I will love it

they did.. griezman bailed them out

Can't legislate for refball

Remind me : who won ? Oh yes, France. It means that, almost like everytime, Sup Forums was wrong.

You got a penalty kick bro

I'm crying for you Germany, Iceland and Wales

Ignore the blatant red and other 85 mins of murderball you got away with

the best part of being a neutral is that whether france or portugal wins; the shitposting will be off the chain.

>Frogs
theres literally 1 frog on their team, the rest are nogs
and portugal has fucking pepe and ronaldo, dislikable narcistic cunts they are

By BROWNING it instead?

We were the dominant ones. We deserved to win. Your guys didn't play well. But your supporters were awesome though.

Portugal is catholic so they are good guys

lmao, no you weren't, and if it weren't for the refball penalty, you would have lost badly

prepare to get trashed by Tsunaldo on Sunday

>Germany
>the good guy

Yes but UNLIKE France, even their natives are brown.

""""""""""dominant""""""""""

Dude your country is the niggerest in all of Europe. At least germany is sort of white still. Your country is basically an African colony at this point

We were talking about France-Eire you stupid Moor.

mate, your only white player and top scorer has Portuguese blood

>France isn't catholic

wat

>TSUUUUUUUU vs OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
truly the dankest timeline

Portugal get them, get them all.
France dosent deserve to win

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh here's the "I never went to Germany but I know about it". It's full of browns and Germany is a leftist country. Every fucking girl and normie are leftists.

>The whitest (and best) french player's grandparents are portuguese
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

literally just remove "penalty" and my post is completely applicable

Send a snake to kill a snake

France is atheist scum

Portugal is catholic - just look how Nani makes the sign of the cross after every goal

dude, you're like the brazil of europe

half of germany's team is fucking arabs who won't even sing the national anthem.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

France has more active muslims than christians.
No catholic actually enacts his religion anymore and france has even more niggers and sandniggers than we have

I don't think this game makes up for the way your nation performed in the world cup or copa.

I actually went there last summer. I've been to France as well. French has more niggers by far. Germany has a lot of turks, but mostly in big cities only. Some parts of France literally feel like Africa tho, especially Paris

portugal, who only won 1 match within 90mins post group stage and almost got cucked by poland. kek

Nice meme

You literally made it a million times worse, giving jews the world.

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since when Portugal deserves?

Eh, only ozil and that other guy whos name i forget. More than half of France's team is literally African niggers

>France has more active muslims than christians.
>literally being so salty you are ready to lie intentionally
GERMANY KEKEST OF KEKS
STAY MAD KRAUTS
CECI EST LA PORTE DE FRANCE ET VOUS NE PASSEREZ JAMAIS

hahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck you frog, i will kill you in the next german-french war.

Thus the mad man laughed as it rained down his face.

Yeah, mostly in big cities

>The hero we deserve
>Wales

Shoulda put Iceland there as his little brother, peeking in.

can boateng and özil literally did not sing while standing there.

oh yeah, i am not saying germany is "worse" than france, france is full of nigs. But please don't say germany is atleast full german, it's one of the most "diverse" teams in the euro

Please rape Portugal France. PLese

Since the only reason why France won was a PK too.

gotta agree with ya

wales belgium was pretty cool but that's been about it

This is like the guy tweeting 'no eral penal' all day. M8 Germany losing here doesn't wipe away 7-1. 7-1 is forever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think i have stockholm syndrome since i rooted for germany and i'm sad they lost because they played better

>three non-Germans
>half the team

Im so pissed off i just saw French nig nogs doing Icelandic Viking chant.

cyka russia is very fail

why do ppl think portugal is the bad guy, portugal is the best guy

go team portugal!!

no you won't brother, I'm from elsass
we will all fight arabs together

HEHE

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS LEGIT THE MOTHERFUCKING BIGGEST RAGE BONER i'V EVER FUCKING GOTTEN SINCE FUCKING 7TH GRADE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WTF FUCK FRANCE. FUCK THE NIGGER LOVING REFEREE WTF. I AM LEGIT IN FUCKING RAGE TIER SHIT LORD MODE RIGHT NOW GOD FORBID I AM GOING TO STAB A FUCKING NIGGER. THE NEXT NIGGER I SEE MIGHT GET A SHANKING. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOW THE FUCK DID FRANCE LET THESE DIRTY SHIT BATHED INHUMANES INTO THE COUNTRY. THEY HAVE 4 WHITE PEOPLE. FUCKING FOR. I THOUGH THIS WAS THE FUCKING EUROS. FUCK I HAVEN'T CRIED IN ALMOST 2 YEARS.

you did the exact opposite you dumb turks, exterminating a bunch of jews and slavs doesnt have anything to do with niggers

germans are not good guys and have never been good by any metric

So let me get this strait, you yuropoors had an international competition in the sport you most care about, and the final is between a bunch of Portuguese orange picking faggots and a team of literal niggers that happen to live in France? Europe sounds like a terrible place.

Because TSU and Pepe

Do like me : go in the countryside. I'm only surrounded by whites. Get closer to wilderness.

We are the anti-villain.

We will save football.

I mean portugal is at least christian, DUES VULT, GO PORTUGAL (kill me).

Jews aren't white or Europeans tho.

fuckin krauts

are nice ppl

To bad your anus explode in the process

PLS PORTUGAL PLS PLS FUCKING WIN. EVEN IF YOU DON'T GOO DOWN IN GLORY DON'T FUCKING SUCK NIGGER COCKS LIKE MULLER DID TODAY. FUCKING SEND THOSE NASTY NIGGERS BACK TO PARIS.

>anti-vilain
>not even a token white on the team
>all the goals scored by france were by a white man
Ebin

You think we will let traitors like you live?