Support main here, anyone particularly skilled and can carry for skins?

Support main here, anyone particularly skilled and can carry for skins?

ELO and desired rank? I'm definitely down for some carrying as long as I get some skins, problem is my main might not be in your ELO range.

Silver 5

>support main
Let me fix that for you
>boosted noob who got no aim

Whatever you think you can go to, I will trade what we aree on for ranks

Nah I have decent skills, problem is solo que.

Would you be able to gift my main account? I have a few smurfs around that MMR. Yeah I'm Diamond, I'm not an ADC main but I'm a Top/Mid main. I'm 100% certain i can outclass Silver-plat players at ADC though lol.

I've trying to climb with support ADCs are trash

I can gift whatever account. No problems there

There are plenty of skilled adc's problem is that solo questions gives no trust so you don't really rely on eachother

Soloq is only a problem if you are too bad for your elo lol. Look at idiots like warowl who are fucking bad at this game and still make it to ge solo...

I'll help you, but you have to understand that Soloque is not something you can climb as support, at least not in Low ELO anyway. I recommend picking up a secondary role, perhaps ADC, I may know what I'm doing, but I don't want you to just demote as soon as I grind you to... what do you want to get to?

Anyway. So if there is someone Interested in what I have to offer let's set something up, otherwis I'll just let this thread die

What is your account name?

I also jungle, but yeah I have learned that low elo is not for solo que supporting. And gold is the goal, higher=better rewards

I prefer to share that not on Sup Forums

I understand. I need the account name though.

Any other place we can possibly talk about this then?

Well I have no preference, I am open for suggestions

That really isn't a preference thing, I can't help you unless I know the account, and if we have no way of commuting that, that's hard.

Here I have this account we can use to discuss the details with
Soonerorlajter

>needing a carry to gn
Kys... seriously uninstall... if you had any skill...ANY SKILL AT ALL you'd make it to gn.... silver/gn play literally worse than fuckimg bots.
Just put the effort in and learn how to strafeshoot ppl... that'll be enough to carry yourself to mge... it's really that easy. Also your aim is probably aids.
Never knew anybody who even got ranked into silver... if you cant beat a bunch of retards playing on 16k edpi, not checking a single corner and needing two clips to hit someone who is more than 10meters away you probably deserve your elo.... i mean wtf carry out of silver is so fucking stupid. If you can dominate bots in sp you are good enough to carry other ppl to gold lmfao.

He's talking league not csgo retard xD

And seriously you dont need to be an entryfragger to go 40 kills in a silvermatch. Literally EVERY fucking dmg could do this when completely drunk...
What does a support even do on silver? Throw smokes for the enemies and teamflashing? This shit is so stupid and instead of getting gud you pay for carry to brag about undeserved rank online... gj mate

OP here
Is there anyone interested in taking me up on this offer?

What rank are you trying to climb to bud?

Gold very least, better rewards for higher the obviously

Well I will try again later to see if there is anyone interested then