Name this faggot

Name this faggot.
Dubs decides

Also general Pokemon Go thread.
Post em if ya got em

O always named my pokemon your mom or some shit like that. For example: your mom used pound, it's super efective!

Batman

RatKid

Ratfink

Ratboy genius

How can I tell which drowzee is the best to level and evo?

you stop being retarded and evolve the one with the most CP

Eraticate. The autism in it's name will go nicely with your mental illness.

Chalupa

anyone in omaha looking for a poke-friend?

(we can play pokemon too)

I though there was something to do with weight and size that could make the Pokemon stronger

thisiswhatafeministlookslike

ya so i got dubs a while ago, OP gonna deliver?

I'm in Omaha area

if theyre like the same CP, ya, but go for highest CP since the moves get randomized on the evolution

Alright thanks

xxpussyslayer69xx

cool, do you know how trainer interaction works in this game?

reposting my pokestops to make you guys jelly

Not sure what exactly you mean by that.

can people battle each other or trade pokemon and all that?

No just gym battles is the only way to battle I believe
Also just reached level 5 what team should I join?

i dunno im only level 2, almost 3, at the moment. i doubt theres any real difference between em, which has the coolest name?

>Name this faggot.
>Dubs decides

Nigger the Niggerific.

Only can battle at a gym. If it's owned your color your Pokémon will not die if you fight the ones posted at the gym. Otherwise you are fighting to try and capture the gym for your color. No trading yet either.

The next update is announced to bring trading between players and, hopefully, some kind of a friend list.

I don't understand wtf I'm supposed to be doing here...
Do you just hit random pokemans with the balls to catch them? Then what?

That's it
Game Over

Show me your strongest Pokemon. Here's mine

from what i can tell you go around and catch different pokemon, look at pokestops for a reason i dont know yet but will find out in the morning, and struggle for control over gyms. i have heard they are planning on releasing more features at some point in the future.
i will continue to support them because i feel that this is what humanity needs, even if this game ends up being shit its a good first step to full augmented reality

This pic and pic before is my squad so fsr

>Walked outside about 20 minutes ago to get a Zubat
>Found raccoon instead

TopPercent

Pokestop give you balls and eggs and potion. If u spin the coin. You need to fling the ball at the Pokémon. Also highest cp doesn't always mean best.

CATCH IT NIGGA

The name Wumbo is reserved for Vaporeon.
I need a name for Jolteon, preferably related to its typing.

Roll

Fucker growled at me, so I threw a stick at it
It wasn't very effective...

throw your phone at it, if you hit it hard enough on the head you can take your game to the next level

Wambo

Dumbo.

wasted dubs

How the fuck do I get a Gastly?

Ever see a 0.35 kg Pidgeotto? lol

Nigga wtf kek

Is my starter being XL any good? Don't know if the height and weight matter

electrocution

His name is only Wumbo because of the episode of sponge bob. W is for Wumbo and his ears look like it.
Jolteon needs something unique.

Dumbcunt

Previously known as Wumbo
Sorry anons, your suggestions were not pleasant

Yellow team ftw

I've got a whole lot of nothin' so far.

blue team like a fukin b0ss

My strongest at the moment

Also. Is there a way to force Evee-loustions?
Or is it all just random luck?

Yellow team

What team is everyone on? Team mystic for the win

my nigga

Blue ftw

Join red

Team Valor fuck yeah!

yellow had control of three gyms but me and my friends went around leveling and fucked their pokemon so now we own three gyms and they are stocked with strunk ones

How do you play if you're a Canadifag?

you can fake the gps and play it from home btw

Canadiafag here. Playing. Get fucked son

yea i dont think it was given to canada but theres probably some way to get it

Use whatever maple syrup powered handheld device you have.

thats it. the game is a steaming pile of casual friendly shit. pokemon was already casual friendly, so they just nerfed the actual gameplay out of the game and made it pictures.

I think its my phone. Updating and retrying

niantic is going to ban everyone outside australia and new zeland for playing it before the right date kek

Mfw I get Staryu and some other water pokémon because I live on a beach

i got a staryu and theres no water around me for around 10 miles was confused but just said fuck it

How rare is it to have a starter in the wild, Because a Squirtle spawned near me and I didn't go find it because it's 3 in the morning. Is it so rare that I need to risk going outside at 3 am?

About as rare as it gets. I wouldn't expect you to see many more.

Yeah no that's kinda weird. I mean I live on an island so the Pokemon around me make sense. Examples: Staryu, Ekans, and Raticate.

Rip the dream nigga, I should have gone out there. Fuck my life.

not really i already saw a bulbasaur a few times already

the game is bottom tier shit. been playing pokemon for 20 years and i wont even accept this as a pokemon game because its such shit. no gameplay at all other than gyms with pay2win models setup. i kinda understand they removed the turn based battling on wild pokemon so people arnt standing around in streets n shit trying to battle, but they couldve come up with something else other than just 'throw this ball and hope for the best'

and the gps failing issues are beyond annoying. how do you launch a game thats based on GPS, when its been plagued by GPS bugs since beta? They didnt even bother to fix the bug and instead just went live with it still ruining the game for half the user base. ffs, even the magazines they sent it to to betatest were publicly saying it was having GPS failing issues

been playing since red came out and i honestly see almost none of those cons you're talking about I can understand the whole fact of them making sure people aren't being stupid and fighting in the street but gps failure? i have shit everything and t honestly ain't a problem and as of now i haven't come across a single bug yet

this

I have eight pokestops and two gyms a thirty seconds away from me. I can hit one stop from one side of my house.

also its technically still in beta so obviously it has almost no content

fucking noobs

Joined yellow be sure of Zaptos

What do the stars next to the Mon mean?

favs

What app are you using to do that? The first one I tried, the game put me at the spoofed location but the pokestop and gyms near it weren't registering.

I would also like to know

Anyone got a Pinsir, It was one of my first capture? Is it pretty rare or common? How Pokemon spawns determined? Sorry to ask so many questions, just a curious guy

Would like to know

How do I get my camera to show Pokemon in the real world and not the grass background?

bro, a review written a week ago by a gaming magazine stating the GPS failing issues

polygon.com/2016/6/30/12061582/pokemon-go-hands-on-impressions-ios-android

just look at this ridiculous list of bugs still in the game:

gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-go-all-the-known-issues-here/1100-6441532/

it went live today. it was in beta and they didnt fix any of the issues they were having in beta, just to rush the game out by its deadline. just another crappy game being launched on the market with bugs. typical 2016 bullshit like that batman failure.

When trying to capture there should be a switch that says AR, enable it

top right when you're catching one is a switch that says AR

well i mean i'd honestly trust my own opinion bc i've been playing since release and haven't seen anything yet

wtf, my guy just started wandering away
He'll walk and take off running in random directions even though my phone is sitting on the desk next to me...