H/fur, what is natural? and is natural good? Welcome to h/fur

H/fur, what is natural? and is natural good? Welcome to h/fur.

But are there any animals that are as high functioning as humans? We don't really have a baseline though, and there are plenty of mental illnesses that we observe in humans that would be impossible to see in animals. I guess i'm saying we don't really have a good comparison and if we did have some other being as intelligent as humans would we see transgenderism in them?

So secondary point of, if something is natural is it inherently better? And lets say that it is a mental illness caused by modern living/technology shouldn't we still try and treat that mental illness?

And yeah like i said i love discussing things like this, i get to do it basically never.

Gonna repost incase the user didn't see it and is still

I love herm cock

You're still awake, isn't it late where you are?

Delicious herm cock keeps a slut like me up

Bump

Reposting best moth/cat since I have content now

What if like dicks cafe coffee or like mocha, wouldn't that be great?

*highfive*

Same here. Please don't make me beg for big tasty herm cock.

The doms/subs in these threads need to get together and have a disgusting h/fur orgy

Also i hope opinion/verbose user is still around i like them.

What happens in h/fur, stays in h/fur.

Hmm sounds Delicious

The shame and STD wouldn't stay in h/fur orgy

Too much jizz you'd drown

Can we get more big dongs since they seemed popular?

Is this big enough or bigger?

That looks great but I wouldn't mind seeing bigger...

How the shit did that get in my folder?

This good?

Can we get more autofellatio pics?

You've got me convinced where do we sign up

For the h/fur orgy? I think the first thing we need is a teleporter so a rich fuck that can fly people around

You may have misinterpreted that image.

Very good!!! I think like the dong-docking if I ask they come even bigger the answer would be yes.

My last post was fucked

Where shall this be held? Hell, we could do the plane and then we can kill teo birds: Mile high club & H/fur orgy.

I did save this one from the last thread.

How was it fucked?

And idk, iceland? Germany?

nice

Wish me luck anons, i'm gona head downstairs to get my laptop. if i don't return i'm sorry

try not to get caught up in all that herm cock ready to fuck your cute little ass the moment you leave ;P

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

Holy shit I can que up posts!

What is natural?
Anything but H/fur's fucked up shit.

It's hard to say what animals think, or if another being as intelligent as humans experience transgenderism. Let's take another very intelligent animal an use them as an example. Gorillas are known to be extremely intelligent, and some have even learned sign language. However, there aren't any cases of a male acting "feminine", or a female acting "masculine". Those all come down to instinct mainly, and it's not within an animal's instinct to preform the instincts of the opposite sex. To elaborate, males don't do things like breastfeed, or care for their offspring in the same manner females do. Why? Because they aren't subject to society the same way humans are. Again, going back to diet. The composition of one's mind and body is determined by what we put in our body, especially during conception and infancy. That is why so many pharmaceutical drug commercials warn about pregnant women taking them. Now, about the diet itself. The vast majority of our of food is modified in some way, and not just genetically modified. Fruits and vegetables filled with pesticides, as well as growth hormones, and they get fed to animals which fucks up their body and mind chemistry. While they don't experience the range of mental disorders and general illnesses as humans, mainly because of their lack of intelligence, birth defects are definitely a thing. Feed these fruit, vegetables, and animals to humans, on top of highly processed foods, and dozens of vaccinations at birth, and you've created a storm of psychological problems. That's essentially why transgenderism is becoming so common in today's society. But that's my belief.

As for the second part, personally, I do not think that things that are natural are inherently better so long as they stay within reason, but it should definitely be a priority. A mental illness caused by modern society should be treated, but I believe the methods are absolutely idiotic, and only fix the side affects rather than the actual problem.

I guess this one is a little better

Sad thing is, that's kinda true in the world of Sup Forums.

To be honest I want to sleep but haven't been able to lately

Lol
I'm back and i got my laptop, and got both the cats in so they wouldn't get eaten by Coyotes. And i got to close the door. Feeling extra comfy now.

That was closer to what I had thought.

praise the sun motherfuckers!, requests are open as of now

...welp this is awkward, as Coyotes are my thing.

what assortment of cock would the gentlemen like to be served this evening?

Feline, preferably anatomically correct.

If currently in stock, I request your finest order of canine.

Fit is also nice!

If I may request submissive / bottoming dickgirls.

you mean barbs eh? weirdly enough not that many cocks with barbs, i wonder why?

Not that i'm attacking your viewpoints. But is there any evidence that, pesticides, GMO or other effect the psychological state of humans? Because GMO are no different from the kind of breeding humans have been doing with plants/animals for a loong time but it is just faster. And how could a vaccine effect the balance of hormones, they are just an inoculation against disease, a weaker strain of the disease that more or less "trains" the body on how to fight it so if the person does get sick they can fight against it.

And to say there are no cases of males acting feminine or females acting masculine is wrong. I know of at least once species where some males will take on female duties and basically become a one of a males "mates" like the other females. Saying this is just homosexuality over transgenderism has no basis because they do not mate.

Aww i'm sorry and that sucks =(

As long as they don't eat my cats i'm fine with 'em

End of the stuff I saved from last thread.

sexy canines are all the fuss this season

and one for you, good sir

Damn, this is awesome!

I ended up with half on one right near my burn pit last week. Based on the tracks I think a cougar got her. Go South Western Living.

SO CUTE!

and the cycle returneth to felines and so it shall go on

Hot damn, yeah i prefer the city alot more. Like i love the country just not when i'm alone.

now another hot canine

Like I said, this is all just my opinion. I don't have any proof because I'm not a biologist, psychologist, or any kind of scientist. It's just what I've observed. Mental illness breeds more mental illness. I don't really feel like typing anymore, but this was fun. Thanks for the intelligent discussion, it's unfortunately very rare here on Sup Forums.