Sterling deserved it What do you guys think of this one? this just happened tonight in a suburb of Minneapolis!

sterling deserved it What do you guys think of this one? this just happened tonight in a suburb of Minneapolis!
heavy.com/news/2016/07/falcon-heights-minnesota-police-shooting-lavish-reynolds-facebook-live-video-watch-uncensored-shooting-youtube-shot-by-police/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/krKq2oUQCi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too bad she didn't start recording the moment she was pulled over

we need to better parse our language.

does anyone deserve to die?

according to some countries, even murderers don't "deserve" to die, for no one deserves to die, thereby do not have capitol punishment.

Blank leaves mutter.

>does anyone deserve to die?
Eventually, yes, everyone.
U stupid or just nigger?

After the shot was fired. he should have already started to render aid. Not still draw down on them. that's just common sense.

Another one bites the dust
youtu.be/krKq2oUQCi4

No details, just a video with one unverified perspective of an event.

I'd like to believe her but she didn't start recording until after the action happened, so I'll wait on the police bodycam to be released.

i hate niggers but this was just dumb is unfair, i mean what did he do? was he a thief? a rapist? no

in all honesty?? if things happened they way they were reported, that the black guy told the officer he was concealed carrying, that he had a permit and he was reaching for his ID and the cop just shoot him because he thought he was reaching for his gun, then he just didn't deserved it.

>was he a thief? a rapist?
Yes and yes.

since your question doesn't make sense, i'll assume you're a troll.

i'm sometimes stupid or more accurately, socratically ignorant.

i'm also a NY times best selling author and transmit culture through my works.

so permit me to ask you a better question. are you just a troll, or do you hope to become an asset to humanity one day?

Doesn't matter. You have a gun you put yourself at risk of being shot. Plain and simple

This is the only correct answer.

WAAA WAAAAAA RACISM RACIST BIGOTS EVERY WHITE PERSON IS RACIST AND OWES BLACK PEOPLE FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE WE NEED TO GET RID OF ALL WHITE PEOPLE

it is true that having a gun, whether owning one or having one in immediate possession is a form of invitational risk.

"plain and simple." the use of this phrase is a high indicator of fallacious thought. what it indicates is an oversimplification of complex situations. while i acknowledged the later, i would say it is not merely this "plain and simple," or more accurately, reduced to this singular point, which was agreed upon.

>i'm also a NY times best selling author and transmit culture through my works.
thinks everyone lives 4ever. stupid cunt.

>License and registration please.
>Officer, I am a concealed weapon permit holder and there is a weapon in the car.
>Okay, let me see your ha- KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SE- *Bangbangbang*
>One-Adam-Three to base, I need a bus for multiple gunshot wounds, code 3, advise?

When carrying concealed it's usually a very bad idea to reach for ANYTHING on your person after you've made the officer aware of your concealed... let them handle it from there. Chances are you're going to exit the car and be cuffed while the officer pulls, empties, and sets your firearm aside. It's something along those lines that's SOP to keep both the officer, and you, from being shot.

Na mate. Somewhere between that and "everybody IS equal, in practice and in theory."

the primary mode of transmission of culture has been reliably through books. ars longa vita brevis.

That's why cops are taught not to ask for license and registration immediately when approaching the car. They're suppose to converse with them for one or two sentences first and gain the person's attention. Cop fucked up.

Ok professor Sup Forums! Plain and simple means he made a very logical point. Plain and simple...see?

>When carrying concealed
thats a choise. your choise.

i.e. I'm gonna be hitler! "wtf! why everyone hate me!".

NIGGER

If I wanted to hear some stupid bullshit I'd go on a social media site, I used the term plain and simple to signify that that's my opinion. Have a nice day!

This is why america needs to have guns banned tbh

>the primary mode of transmission of culture has been reliably through books
Rly? When did tha niggaman start printing, and made buuks 4 everyone?
U stupid or wha?

Culture went from mouth to mouth. just like your mamas went from dick tu dick!

Naggir!

crack'd me up for a second but he wasn't a filthy nigger he was a black person with a family and a job

Honestly didn't know that first bit, but it makes sense. Either way, I guess we'll never know what really went down until the body cam footage drops a few years from now.

Captcha: Select all images with cars.

i saw that plain and simple was more literary emphasis, and not based on formal logic, syllogism, or any other device that wasn't merely a form of emotional/irrational/artistic appeal. id est, logic as rigorously defined, and not colloquially.

if we keep this high semantically standard for our dialectic, then we as humanity have a better chance of bettering ourselves, and perhaps resolving these issues in our society, beginning with resolving differences of politics.

hai jhonen Vasquez

>black person with a family
and? why does that matter?
>and a job
Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jums too

Yes, concealed carry is a choice. It's also a choice to educate yourself on how to handle these situations. You wouldn't want to take a test without knowing what the answers could be. Why would you want to put yourself in a potentially deadly situation without knowing how to handle it?

>It's also a choice to educate yourself on how to handle these situations.
>educate yourself
>educate
Educate a nigger?
But...how?

sterling did deserve what an asshat

>be me wearing red shirt
>cops say they are looking for a guy with a red shirt who waived gun at people
>(let's pretend I really don't have a gun)
>cops have weapons pointed at me asking to search me
>instead resist arrest though I don't have gun*
>continually try to escape grip
>told "if I move again I will be shot"
>move
>get shot
>am dead

Fuck why is it that seemingly all black people just have to resist the police ?
I'm fucking scared of them too; I have to do anything to make sure I don't get
fucking shot at man ! I'd really rather take a few days, weeks hell months rotting in
jail for something that I didn't do but at least I'm alive.

If your going to rag on people for what they say at least speak properly.

This video is fake. If a cop has his gun draw you can't do anything with you're hands. And the bitch nigger is horrible at acting

you are correct that culture has long been transmitted before any more permanent mode of record. i also said reliably. my source is will durant - the story of philosophy, an obscure philosopher/historian that eventually won the pulitzer. for that you were unable to read this fine distinction that i made, but which also made all the difference in its interpretation and understanding, and is the reason why the english language is so precise. this misunderstanding of the academic language of qualifiers is partly why discussion on the internet (much more so than in person), are so divisive.

of course it is and the earth is flat and obama is a reptylian

what is proper?

What makes you think the video is real?

Didn't this thread have a hell of a lot more posts earlier? Btw he wasnt lawfully carring I dont think permit or not. Weed (controlled substance) and a handgun

He had it coming. He was black

Proper grammar. I quote "if we keep this high semantically standard for our dialect" should properly be "if we keep these high semantic standards for our dialect"

I live here in Minneapolis, this just happened, I'm op, you're a moron read the news

no. what makes YOU think the video is fake who would pull the strings? why? if you say any presidential candidate make it believable

Oh fuck off. Seriously. He improperly informed the officer that he was carry. Moving hands likely atound waste and said he carried or the officer saw it while his hands were down there and then he tried to say ccw. Either way he is as much at fault as the officer. Hands on wheel and identify you are legal carry. Wait for instruction. Race is of no issue.

This man did not deserve it. I've grown up around the St. Paul area ever since I was born, and some of my friends have kids who go to the school this man worked at. Their kids would always comment how he was so nice to them, and he even payed for a kid's lunch when a kid couldn't afford one. Yes, there are racist cops, and I'm shocked that this happened close to where I live, but, not all cops are bad. This event however, makes me distrusting of cops now, because this man who was shot (Who from what I've heard was an amazing, overly nice man), was shot by a racist asshole cop. This pisses me off.

Not siding with anyone, but Jesus Christ that cop was retarded.

dubs confirm it

>He improperly informed the officer that he was carry
>he was carry
But he was BLACK not carry!

a nigger and a crayola could become a NY times best seller.

If thats the way it happened then the cop was in the wrong. he also didnt need to ask the guy for his ID because he wasnt the one driving, she was. Also the cop yelling "fuck" he knows he fucked up.

So he has to be racist to be an asshole? White guys get shot by black cops for doing something stupid and it's not racist then is it

He was shot because he was ignorant. You are taught in the mandatory ccw class what to do when you get pulled over. I want to see the officers video of the whole thing. Hands should have been clearly visible not at waiste. Inform the officer ccw.

He also had pot in that vehicle. The female admits it. He fucked up as much as the officer did. If the officer did. If hands at waste and officer saw the gun. He will walk free and clean. He may have been a decent guy but he definitely fucked up to.

>choise
>NIGGER

At least you got one of them right.

two separate situations. sterling fucked up.

the guy in the car on this one, if everything went down as is said so far, the cop fucked up.

>source

he wasnt driving

You ever been stopped by the cops? Passengers get id'd as often as drivers do

In the video towards the end. She says they had pot in it!

Its racist regardless, the media just happens to never show it when a black cop kills a white guy, there are racist cops everywhere. I believe its racist if a black cop shoots a white person over something stupid as this story is about (Tailight on car was broken). But it becomes way bigger if its a white cop shooting a black person. Fuck, my commute is gonna be hell because of BLM now.

The recording occurs after the actual event. To determine whether it was deserved or not is difficult. The officer has a very shaky voice which could equal he knew he fucked up or it was his first time shooting and kill another human. The only person trustworthy in this case is the little girl which (depending on age) can yield whether this was a straight shooting of an innocent or a worried self defense. There have been many occasions where simple traffic stops have turned to cops dying or being beaten and vica versa where they become the death of a civilan by wrong movement. How it should be viewed? Fucking sucks and be glad it wasn't you.

>BLM
Bacon, Lettuce and ..? Mayo?

>Btw he wasnt lawfully carring I dont think permit or not. Weed (controlled substance) and a handgun

Okay numbnuts, you've got to establish that he knew about the weed and that he was on his way to sell that weed to school children before you can just execute him like that.

No idiot, its bureau of land management

This shit only happen in third world countries and in the US.

What's the point of giving taser to every cops if they don't use it in situations like this one ....

>okay sir I understand my income is a result of the taxes you pay
>and I understand that state and counity that placed me in this position have given you the right to carry a concealed firearm
>thank you for telling me this and
>GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND
>NO WAIT HANDS UP
>FUCK YOUR HANDS MOVED
>I will just empty a quarter of my clip into you, no worries I'll try not to hit the small child behind you.

I have my concealed carry. I keep mine loaded in my center console. I get pulled over, I tell the officer I'm licenses and where it's at. He kindly asks me to step out of the car and walks me to his cruiser. He walks back to my car, takes it out, takes the clip out, and places it on the hood. Then we talk about why I was going 63 in a 60.

This cop is a sperglord who was looking for something that wasn't there. You could see the way he was frozen in place and still screaming. He saw the car, saw a black man, heard gun, and freaked out. Manslaughter minimum in this case.

Did you watch the video? He's clearly behind the wheel

>you've got to establish that he knew about the weed and that he was on his way to sell that weed to school children before you can just execute him like that.
He was black. there. proof!

we dont see what actually happens before the video

kek

I agree with your 2nd paragraph.

Pigs deserve to die I don't give a fuck about their race or black lives matter I just hate police.

Ok dumbass. I didnt say it was justification for being shot. However it is a felony in most states to carry a gun and a controlled substance! What i implied is that he was in the wrong from the word go. Also covered in mandatory ccw class.

Because?

Having fun in your moms basement?

Seriously, man? With books... HAHAHA, sorry... Couldn't keep a straight face.

Fuck can you and I start a country together? Call it "common sense".. with an entry test. I hate everyone and their social justice bullshit.

feels like ive seen you before and quite recently so let me say this to you again.
welcome to Sup Forums

seems to me like the cop just got spooked when the man went for his wallet. obviously he thought he was going for his gun that the cop knew he had.

whats the problem here?

i think its communication failure.
the man in the car should have behaved differently and communicated his intentions more clearly. one does not say "i have a gun officer" while reaching for their wallet.

on the other hand, the cop got spooked as fuck and opened fire. he was obviously misjudging the situation but was just going off of what he was observing. perhaps his training was not good enough. everyone has stereotypes in their mind, and the black stereotype is obviously a criminal. its not the officers fault that blacks like to kill each other all the time. is he supposed to expect every black person he encounters to be the one rare upstanding black citizen?

i dont think anyone is truly at fault here but the nature of the human mind. we are wired to think the way we do. not everyone is a skinhead but everyone does carry stereotypes with them.

One day when you have two fat men on you, trying their hardest to dislocate anything they can from a socket, asking you to stop "resisting" when every fiber and muscle of your being is screaming "this fucking hurts pleas stop please stop please stop", and if you can stay still as they apply more and more pressure, I'll give a fucking ookie cookie

If you've ever been in this situation you know what's it's like. Your another self preservation instincts kick in and it's almost involuntary. You can sit your pasty ass in your basement all day and claim how easy it is but that's because you've never experienced anything outside your 200 sq ft bubble. This isn't anime.

So any crime can be justly punished by death depending on the circumstances?

>circumstances?
If they are black. Yes.

No worries Chief. He had weed in his car. That was a close one ay?

I hope you die

She wasnt even responding how id expect my gf/wife to respond, bitch had a ima put this on worldstar for attention attitude about it all

I will. Prob. when im 92, cuz me is a rich honkey! Go looot some asians, nigga!

He will, user. He will. The darkness is slowly creeping toward us all.

>NY times bestselling author
>doesn't into punctuation
>ishyggdty

>bitch had a ima put this on worldstar for attention attitude about it all
same vibe i got from her
the officer sounds like all he had was adrenaline pumping through his veins man. poor copper is freaked as fuck. poorer black citizen though. shit sucks to be a victim of a failed system that refuses to change

>The darkness is slowly creeping toward us all.
THE NIGGERS ARE COMMING!

HILFE!

Jesus christ youre a really special kind of stupid. Only see / read what you want to read. Fuck all else even though i clearly said it didnt justify being shot. But that it was likely a felony none the less. Id have to look at his states carry laws. Mine it definitely is a felony. Permit or not. All i implied.

this appears to be a legit police fuck up.

>victim of a failed system that refuses to change
stfu NIGGER.

Agree

u seriously think the justice system is working faggot?

I didn't say the shooting didn't happen. The nigga is dead. The video is fake. 1.You can't hold a cell phone while a cop has his gun drawn on you. 2.cops never second guess themselves like that fake retard cop did. 3.you can't have anything in you're hands when exiting a vehicle. Let alone hold it while backing up to be put in handcuffs. 5.cops wear the shield over their heart. 6.cops don't put kids in the back of police cars with their parents with a cell phone. People that are detained can have nothing on their person. This shit is common sense. The video is fake.