Does marijuana lower testosterone? Is there any definitive evidence that it affects humans hormonally?

Does marijuana lower testosterone? Is there any definitive evidence that it affects humans hormonally?

I like extracts so I'm exposed to high concentrations of THC, but I haven't noticed any change in any bodily function that is regulated by testosterone levels.

Any one have a different experience?

who ever told you that, is lying

Not that I know of, but there are plenty of cases that show it lowers your IQ each year of use.

it makes you a faggot, so there's that

Hell no. Dab away. Doing same here

It makes you lazier and a lot less motivated

god damn
looks like swiss cheese
where do you get shatter like that where i live

where do u live? im in bc

I'm banging your girlfriend when you're high if that's what u mean?

I spent a year smoking weed and drinking a lot of soy milk.
I don't know which was the main cause but it made me grow breast tissue....

did you eat well and exercise otherwise
if not you're probably just a fat faggot

didn't mean it literally i like crumble n wax more

lol if weed really did do that like all the weed celebrities would have massive tits

i was 10% bf working out every day in incredible shape. was a state champ athlete the year prior

im 7% beat that fat faggot

that stuff has been winning awards out here on the west coast for the last 2 years

Are you saying seth rogan doesn't? also they can afford surgery. its also not a very apparent thing. only about an inch and a quarter diameter and a cm deep

why dont you fags go suck each others dicks somewhere else ok?

why don't you suck my dick right here nosy queerdick nigger

Its because soy milk shouldnt be consumed by males. It contains traces of estrogen. So that explains your titties.
Also tits or gtfo!

pics then maybe

Its because soy milk shouldnt be consumed by males. It contains traces of estrogen. So that explains your titties.
Also tits or gtfo!

it's soy juice, not milk. milk is cow pus.

Now thats funny. Watch all these plebs actually believe you.

butthurt 14 yr old detected.
it is past your bedtime travis

I don't disagree. But both Marijuana and soy milk have been proven to raise estrogen precursors but I don't believe either have been proved to straight up raise estrogen. But it happened to me so be careful fags

toe mae toe
toe maa toe

shut the fuck up

you know im right

smoke it my dick is 22 cm and produces a much cum, i hate it when no big dick cum i bet nobody big cum

You've obviously never milked an almond or milked a soya bean... City boys shouldn't speak of things they don't know.