How's your night going, user?

I have no weed and cannot go to bed. Life sucks right about now

Dumping aesthetics and such

Stuff is sadder with dogs.

Only got this man

Same with me man.

Contributing

True.
That shit hits me hard about now, had to put down my pupper. Had her since I was 8.

This shit fucked me up

Struggled with bipolar disorder since I was 14
Only reason I don't kill myself is SSBM at this point

Damn user.
Why did you put her down?

Just living with the realisation that I peaked during my teenage years, and those were years of me sitting behind my pc not getting laid.

Never really lived gloriously, but now things are descending even further down. No job prospects, my circle of acquaintances is rapidly shrinking, buried under debt, house about to be torn down in a year, family has expressed their shame about me and are now keeping their distance.

I'm getting uglier and balder rapidly, and I already was nothing to look at.

All in all, I'm 28 now and life has already passed me by.

what a pussy you're only 28. All these problems are probably your fault. Plenty of prospects if youre motivated.

Holy shit you guys make made me sad

at least you got them sick dubs

I know all my problems are my fault.

That's the biggest problem, I'm a worthless fucking person and lagging too far behind at this point to become anything. I can't do anything properly, I am capable of fucking up the bare bottom of tasks, there is literally no reason for me to exist nor has there ever been.

Mostly I'm contemplating releasing the burden my friends and family bear by having to know me.

I work all day on a computer and then I come home and spend a lot of time on a computer.

I've been having trouble sleeping the past few days. I finally got to sleep about an hour ago but my wife woke me up.

Now I'm here with you fags because I can't get back to sleep.

try exercise, it changes your perspective and helps with stress
try to eat better and stop worrying about other's opinions

i miss my ex. she cared about me.
my current gf told me after i told her i made out with 3 other girls at a party that "i shouldn't care, we're not together".
my ex would be jelous of everything i did with other friends. i miss knowing someone cares about me.
i miss knowing someone is thinking about me

>Stop worrying about people's opinions

If I do not care what people think of me, what stops them from destroying me? I need to have a purpose or all use I have left in me is to torture me for fun.

It's dangerous to disregard others.

Its only 'dangerous' if you're dependent on them.

>are you me?

I am somewhat. Or at least, since my girlfriend left me and my parents more or less disowned me, life has gotten significantly more difficult to deal with. I don't know if I can handle dealing with a life where animosity is literally the only thing people have to offer me.

Really boring story but should i greentext?

Yea you should

Go for it dude

I still don't understand at your age why you care. My parents were mental and I just moved on. Literally moved 3000 miles away. Maybe try that

I still owe them my loyalty, they gave me life and raised me in spite of being a disappointing kid.

If I can't even stay loyal to my parents, how or where do I earn the right to stay alive?

Could use some advice. Long distance relationship with a gril, I'm 25 she's 20. Wants to move in with me when she's done school next year. Kind of afraid to give up my free time/money considering this is an expensive relationship. She's 8.5/10 we get along really well but she's a spoiled princess with no real concept of money. Wut do?

I wish I realized what I had earlier

Bear with me ill type it out rn

You don't owe them shit, especially if they are a pain in the ass. They're responsibility was to raise a self-sufficient adult by 18 and they failed.

>be me, average joe
>im gay but still pretty normal and happy
>random person tells me im pretty
>this person is the most beautiful person ive ever met
>spaghetti.png
>we excange numbers and end up texting back and forth for hours
>he tells me hes trans (ftm) and i tell him im gay
>we both really like each other (or so i thought)
>1 week later i ask him out to which he replies with no
>pretty down but still persistant about dating him
>idk why i didnt take the fucking hint
>too fucking in love to realize hes seeing other people
>confront him about it
>he ends up telling me hes polygamous
>extremely hurt
>really love this guy and try to make it work
>basically turns me into a cuck
>im tired of it and i just stopped talking to him
Its been over a year since i blocked him but i really miss him to the point i think of killing myself because i know he doesnt want me
Sorry you had to read my shitty sob story

Pretty shitty, I did shit I regret and i'm being reminded about it.

Try and see if it will work for you both and will you be comfortable with her. Farts,socks on the floor,pissing in to sink,instead toilet--- life will bring many challenges to her and you cant say if its good idea or not,without trying.

Also

Be me,25 years old ( in october) , no achievments, playing computer since 16 years old.
I have a decent gf,shes very smart and work in two jobs,because I dont work at all for about 2 months. We live together for 2 years.

I want to be carpenter/woodworker,but I live in shitty country where without coinnections and having carpenter in your family,you wont be able to be one,since I have no real skills or school to be one,but I very badly wanted to since 2010.

Any advise? Im from Pooland btw

I mean i got a galaxy s7 so life is actually cool rn

Loading and unloading my pistol, trying to feel safe in my own goddamn home.

They didn't fail, I did. They had and have no responsibility towards me whatsoever, I am their property and am to behave as they want me to.

The fact I failed to get educated in a respected field, get very good at a sport, land a well paying job etc is because I'm a flawed kid, a worthless organism from day one.

The fact my parents didn't just suffocate me and cried SIDS when I was a small child is a testament to their compassion, they could've eased their life significantly.

I'm 27 and my honest opinion is that girls who are 20 are not worth an attempt to have a relationship with. They are in that age when they want to have adventures, experience excitement about forbidden fruit and most of all, do not want to settle down.

When I was 22, I started a relationship with a 10/10 20-year old and we were on-off for over four years because she was a wild spirit and would have crushes on guys, find out she wasn't happy with me, enjoy a bit of that butterfly feeling in the stomach and come back to me after becoming bored. Happened three times. 20-year olds are for busting nut only, friend.

should've hung yourself instead

Forgot to mention
>we both confess our love for each other
I really regret blocking him but its too late to start talking to him and seppuku is my only option

Thanks, I'm down to give it a shot we get along really well I'm just afraid she's cheap since daddy buys her everything that's my only complaint.

For your situation I would suggest moving. I went to University and couldn't find a job in my field, ended up moving across the country to work something completely unrelated about three years ago. Clearing 100k a year, only shitty part is my friends and family are 40 hours away (driving). Met tons of new people here now and I actually love it more than my old home. Try a college in a medium sized city, trades are a big thing man you can get it.

buy some used tools. nothing teachs like hands on experience. Once you have experience and tools someone will want you even in pooland

It's been really hard to hold myself together lately. I've stopped seeing the point in trying to explain myself to other people because the situation either recedes or becomes convoluted, so I'm slowly sinking into crippling isolation and by a certain extent complete madness.
I also no longer trust the godly psychiatrists to restore my mind to factory settings.
I just want to ditch my current pattern of behavior in favor of a reckless plummet downward.

are you this dramatic in person?

That's what I've been thinking with this girl and I'm not generally the one to settle down ever, this is my third relationship. I usually just fuck and chuck, the girl is the one that wants to settle. Literally move to another country to be with me, I've also heard a bunch of stories from her friends of her turning down a bunch of dudes (I expect her to get it on). I'm still really fucking sceptical, I generally don't trust younger women nor date them. I'm kind of deciding wether I invest now or end it now

No, I realize this place is anonymous so I can be as much of a little bitch as I feel I actually am.

are you the black?

Da fuck man. 100k $ per year... you sound to me like a dream and I dont even have this polish-shame that my parents got,since communism ripped of us and everyone to 1989 were poor as shit. Damn thats a lot of money... in one year you could buy a decent house in here for that money. Damn....

Also

Thanks for advice - problem is I dont have any money to even think about moving on- you have to got any savings for first rent, caution,food, and I dont even have drive licence ( its very hard to get one in Poland,only have motor bike license)

I wish I could be one of western Europeans or American- you people are awesome and have easy life,only if you wanted to do something and have enough strengh. In poland even if you are motivated and ready for sacrifaces in the name of your future profits,you can make at best 700-900 $ per month. Its fucking much money here but comparing to you guys...its pathetic.

Im also thinking about moving to Norway/Sweden since they have very strong wood culture and maybe there somebody would wanted me as a helper.

I cant move to Canade since their immigrant policy is that you have to be after university and im only pases highschool.

Yeah.... so, Im siting on Sup Forums for 2 month now, masturbating on /b , talk to people on /int and days passing by, so as my carrer and life.

im romanian and i feel the same. man, if the communism wouldnt have fallen, maybe we would be the rulers of this shitty world

Immigration sounds like a good idea. It is easy to forget not everyone has a good economy.
I guess there's always free online education like khan academy. Perhaps if you test well you could get a further education somewhere else.

>My only friend is autistic
>haven't had a human interaction in over 6 months
>never been friends with a girl
>depressed and want to die

Girlfriend of two years moved to Florida recently. She has a "friend" named Jose that she met there and she told me that he always compliments her and makes dumb ass sexual remarks, yet she defends him and says "ah we are just close friends."
We have fought and argued over this dumb fuck, yet she continues to talk to him. I really don't trust her lmao. My instincts and my gut feeling tells me something is happening because suddenly it seems as if she's just making excuses to not talk. She's being vague and not saying anything remotely affectionate as she usually used to be. I'm starting to just not give a fuck honestly. But it sucks because I truly do care for her lmao. I've helped her through so much and was always there for her. a It's really a slim to none chance that nothing is happening. But oh well I guess right? Shit happens. She randomly bailed on me tonight, So I'll question some shit later I guess.

I feel like I'm naturally a tyrant and only sedated by fear.

The usual hassle with my dad who's more of a pet than a husband to his fucking witch. Everytime i need him shes around and mocks me for anything, when she's not mocking him for anything else of course.

Oh and my girl seems to betray me, but the situation is complicated and i lack information if or if not there's anything going on.

in the US I make 45k with a shitty welding job just sayin

How can you be so naive? First thing you should after she tells you that she have a new friend,is call her bitch and rid her off your life.

Da fuck man.

It's all gonna be alright anons. Good things are on the way I promise. Just hang n there.

in romania and probably bulgaria and poland too we make around 2400 euros a year :)

Please Eduardo,dont make my life even more pathetic. I have welding experience as well and maybe I even go for autorisation and qualification papers so I could work as a welder too. The problem is,welder in Poland makes at best 5 $ per hour and its consider to be a good wage...

True... maybe in Poland a little more,but still, less than 4 k euro per year is a normal wage for 50 % of people in this fucking country

Sorry to hear that bro. Greetings from germany. Ever tried to get a holiday job at a factory in germany? I bet there is some industry around the border and if you work hard (as a welder for example) you can make up to 4000€/ month. If you can, come around. I bet you'd be more bro material than most fags around here.

this must be ironic

What are you saying? Every company that provides jobs from Germany in Poland,offers at best 12-14 euro per hour ( 1700 euro per month) how come simple welder could make a 4000 euro??? So you saying that companies which are brokers of jobs,are taking 50 % of our work to themselfs? At this point I am angry... I was a plan-worker last year in Bavaria. Earn 7,8 euros per hour. Is that good or bad for someone from there who soedent need a broker and can find a job as a local?

I live about 30km away from ludwigshafen where the basf is at. They offer welders a job with a monthly payment of around 4000€ without taxes. This is, for what i can say, way better than what other countries pay you. You only need a learned profession (for example welding) and enough of an understandment of german as a language to buy cocain to get along here.

What is good or not good i cant tell you because i dont know anything else, but i guess 7-8 euros was a rip off. Germans are, by law, ensured that they are paid atleast 8,84€~ as minimum wage. So either the factory has cucked you or they though that you as "a stupid foreigner" with spread your cheeks for 5bucks/h. Sad to hear that.

Try to look up holiday jobs for factories, or if you have learned a profession, if somebody wants/needs what you can. Aslong as the EU exists try to milk it, nomatter if you like it or not.

yeah unfortunately i am

fuck me for thinking my ex would actually give me some kind of human reaction

texted her after a couple of years to see what she was up to
no response
been 2 weeks
she probably deleted me from fb

Amerifag toolmaker here... €4000/mo in trades? I'd ditch the US for Germany for that. Been to Frankfurt, Köln, München, and Stuttgart a few years back, liked it over there, and I'm at least decent with my German verbally.

germanfag here
i'd love to go to the us

Yeah sorry, had a hard night yesterday, iam still drunk af atm so bear with me while i try explaining what i meant.

If you are a welder, or electrician at a big company like the basf for example, you'll be paid around 4000€~/month without taxes taken off that. This means of course that you have around 2000€ - 2400€ per month. Bit even if this sounds not much, it is around as much as someone in poland makes in a YEAR. And thats crazy. If anyone in this thread has the option to work in a german factory and is really fucking good you'll be set. And as i pointed out, welding is nothing where one needs to speak german at the same time. So anyone, even if it is the worst broken german ever, can and will find a job in this certain field. And this means a fuckton of money for relatives back at home aswell.

Both have their plusses and minuses; can't really say either place is better than another, but I liked Germany for the little while I was there. It felt familiar (I'm from Milwaukee, lots of German influence in the city and surrounding areas), yet foreign at the same time. Seems new and different, and within hours or minutes you can be in a totally different county, whereas there's not much difference state to state.

i just love the whole american way of life you know
plus you can talk much freely in english, than in german
you have to always be polite and use formal german when youre talking to anyone, creates a weird atmosphere you know

dammm....
something like that happened to me (not gay) boy -girl from tinder 1 week and later she never talked to me.....
> she dont wanted a relation thought
> i still think about her and only talked 1 week