How long can the denial last? Why have fans not realized this is shit yet?

How long can the denial last? Why have fans not realized this is shit yet?

>I don't like it
>Therefore no one can like it

Nice reasoning

I can usually understand where the masses are coming from when I difer from them but this is totally puzzling.

>Why have fans not realized this is shit yet?
because radiohead fans are mindless fanatics that used their love for the band as a fashion statement. And , because TKOL was so dissapointed and badly received, they felt like that was a personal failure.

That's the reason why are they praising AMSP this hard, because they REALLY needed something similar to the sound of the golden age of the band.

But I didn't like it really. I thought TKOL was better.

Same.
At least TKOL had original songs and not rehashed b-sides and live songs.

The songs composed on the HTTT era (like Burn The Witch) are great tho.

>The songs composed on the HTTT era (like Burn The Witch) are great tho.
´Thats the only song from HTTT era.

and the only good song on AMSP.

I only really liked Decks Dark. Ful Stop and Identikit decent. Rest I didn't like really. I only don't like the last two songs on TKOL. I used it feels like Radio head doesn't have ideas anymore and Thom doesn't care, AMSP felt more like a Thom solo acoustic album than radio head.

Never got the hype for it either, it baffled me how many people claimed it was AOTY and 9/10.
Not that bad though

fuck you i like it
not their best but still pretty gud album
ful stop is GOAT

>I only don't like the last two songs on TKOL
you don't like separator?
that is probably my favorite radiohead song

I honestly think it's a step down from TKOL. I remember being one of the few defending it when it came out and a huge shitfest ensued. It was far more poorly received than AMSP.

No I think it's kind of lame. Instrumental isn't awing, vocals kind of whiney and wayyy too much echo on them. Reminds me a bit of amsp actually. Thought separator was the worst track on the album

Better than Lotus Flower and Little By Little though

I don't really understand Radiohead fans.
They claim that based HTTT is weak while they are praising this AMSP borefest.

Everything is pretty amazing apart from the synth in Identikit (much weaker than the 2012 live versions) and Tinker Tailor.

I like lotus flower, little by little is aight. Just don't like separator really. Took a while for the album to appeal to me.

It has some good tracks desu.

It isn't as memorable as other albums though.

Decks Dark is so good. The lyrics are pretty unique too.

You need to be a radiohead fan to get this album

desu familia

It's a good album. Nothing mind-blowing, but good.

>used their love for the band as a fashion statement
>fashion statement

it's not hard to get but I see what you mean, I done see anyone loving this record like IR or Kid A if they're not Radiohead fans

You only think it's shit because you don't know music theory

In Rainbows Disc 2 is the last good thing they've done

because you have different opinions you fucking donkey

Burn the Witch is an excellent song and it's first on the album so it's really heavily weighted when evaluating the album.

I still thought this was pretty good, but I think that's why it's overrated.

I like melancholic music. Radiohead typically makes melancholic music. This album is melancholic music.

It's not very memorable but it's really not bad either