If he stopped selling weapons, then what is his company doing that keeps him absurdly wealthy to maintain his lifestyle...

If he stopped selling weapons, then what is his company doing that keeps him absurdly wealthy to maintain his lifestyle?

What happened with Pepper in Civil War? Offscreen breakup? Gwenythe Paltrow's contract expired? Both?

Other urls found in this thread:

primewire.ag/watch-2777039-Captain-America-Civil-War-online-free
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like POOPER POTTY

I think those tiny fusion reactors he makes out of scraps might be fairly lucrative.

Energy sector. The arc reactor's potential is understandably huge.

Honestly, this question, and others left by Civil War really makes me want an Iron Man IV. His lack of solo movies at this point is really glaring. It's a shame they were so quick to blow their trilogy load early on with him.

Gwyneth Paltrow's contract expired and they are setting up a Tony Stark x Aunt May relationship because of all the criticism that older women never become love interests in Hollywood anymore.

Tony Stark has basically replaced Nick Fury as the character who glues all of the movies together.

>appears in Captain America Civil War
>appears in Spider-Man Homecoming
>will probably appear in one more movie before Avengers 3

he will probably appear in an after credit scene in Dr. Strange
>hey, you wanna join the Avengers... wooow awesome facial hair dude

>at last, finally, I have become Dr. Strange

wow really tony??

>IRON MAN 4 (2020)
>new armor is picrelated
>proper Mandarin
>Fin Fang Foom

At the start of Avengers it looked like he was building some renewable energy reactor, so maybe thats Stark Industries main focus now.

They sell cp.

Wasn't it stated in the movies that such technology would be used in the wrong hands hence why he kept it a secret from everyone? Would not help his case if he was giving people a cheap, clean, highly efficient sources of energy to create more super weapons.

>IRON MAN 4 THE QUEST FOR PEACE(2020)
>Iron Man goes full superman to stop a Hydra manipulated Putin stand in from using the Satan2 nuke system that can destroy an entire country.

Tony has a pyramid scheme branching out across the globe, he pays off each investor with another goy's investment. Hopefully this doesn't all fall apart or we are in for one or two movies with Tony reclaiming his fortune.

>Homecoming

Literally why

In the Ultimate Iron Man he also blackmailed the govt by threatening to sell his tech to Russia and China.

He can sell electricity from them

Spider Man coming home to the MCU

literal poetry

primewire.ag/watch-2777039-Captain-America-Civil-War-online-free

Nearly perfect camrip is available.

Sony probably blackmailed Marvel to add someone from the universe

>streaming

they make privatized security and clean energy, stark tower in manhatten has a functioning reactor, rest of his money comes from shield which is his main financial backer

If it's available streaming, then it's available on the torrents sites.

>camrip
>when TC is exists

Honestly, what was the point of the movie? Things changed during the movie, but then everything basically went back to normal at the end. Glad I didn't pay to watch capeshit since it was legitimately pointless.

The point was the Iron Man armor was dangerous to give up to US military.
Not the arc reactor.

Shield doesn't exist anymore.

yes it does you dummy

>everything basically went back to normal at the end
>implying
The Avengers are broken. Iron Man's friend is crippled. Bucky's out of commission. Cap and whatnot are hiding in Africa. WOuldn't call that normal.

It was dissolved in TWS.

i hate what they did to scott

he's talking about Iron Man 3

No, it doesn't. Shield hasn't been an official organization ever since Winter Soldier.
And they sure as shit can't finance Tony Stark.

>yfw they make Iron Man Director of SHIELD in Homecoming

They sell quips and quip accessories

why iron man in it? because they are setting up the father/son relationship between tony and peter? because tony wants to fuck aunt may? or do you mean why that title? spiderman is coming home to marvel and it will likely be the homecoming dance/spirit week type of high school story.

Iron Man's friend is barely crippled and by the next movie where he is necessary he will have something to make him not crippled. Bucky is out of commission for now until they do something when he is necessary in the next movie he's in. Captain America and everyone will be hiding in Africa until the next movie where they'll be necessary and then the Avengers will be back.

NOTHING CHANGED.

I still can't find that 1080p TC. Is it uploaded anywhere yet?

tv show is canon, they showed their presence in age of ultron

The Avengers just have two hide outs now, they're hardly broken, the last scene is Cap and Tony making up. Rhodey is slightly crippled but already walking with his robolegs a day later. Bucky was already out of commission at the beginning of the movie.

if Marvel helps Sony make a good Spiderman, Sony will let Spiderman make cameos in Avengers and stuff

more money for everyone

found it on KAT two days ago, dled in 10 minutes

kik

ayss

Nevermind, I found it. Stupid me. Thanks btw.

In IM1 they had a brief scene where a guy was pitching an electric jet. That was their attempt to say the company just started producing various other technology.

>tv show is canon
Debatable, especially after Feige and Ike's feud.
And SHIELD isn't an official organization anymore, and Nick Fury is largely unaffiliated with SHIELD.
Despite all that, they still don't have the resources to fund Tony Stark.

Tony's probably gonna be like the mentor or tech maker for Spidey. Peter is a dumpster diver at this point, so he needs some help in upgrading. Although I also hope to see they work together. Spidey-Iron Man teamwork is always cool to see.

For the love of God, please have tony stark bang aunt may

>tv show is canon
Age of Ultron was explicitly written without the TV shows taken into consideration.

That's the source of the confusion. The TV shows are supposed to be fully canon, but the movie makers keep simply ignoring them. We'll have to see if that trend continues.

HOHOHOHO

what went wrong

>We'll have to see if that trend continues.
It most definitely will, especially after the Inhumans movie was effectively cancelled, meaning literally everything Agents of SHIELD has done for 2-3 seasons is completely pointless.
They MIGHT throw an off-hand mention about the Devil of Hell's Kitchen but DD will never appear in a movie, unless it's a Daredevil standalone.

He said dumb feminist things on Twitter, so Sup Forums made their mind up about the movie before it even came out.

Securing contacts to rebuild infrastructure in the various metropolitan areas after all the huge battles that take place. I mean look at the Avengers- Tony apparently had the capitol to build a skyscraper in Manhattan and to keep remodeling it in each film you see it, so it's probably not out of the question to be hired to rework the sort of estate that is, not to mention all the energy contacts he must have gotten since the arc reactor in the first Iron Man film.

Black Widow standalone with Daredevil and Hawkeye as characters would be amazing.

wasn't he head of shield in the comics at some point?

>Black Widow standalone
No thanks.
She's already boring as shit, a movie focusing on her would be unbearable.
And besides, her and Hawkeye are a lot more interesting when their histories are vague and implied.

Are you saying that a black widow solo film would be risky?

I'm saying a Black Widow solo film would be the most boring film ever.
There are a lot of female superheroes they could make movies about that aren't dragged down by the shit acting of Scarlett Johanssen.