Damn, Naruto was fri*ckin based

Damn, Naruto was fri*ckin based

>Naruto's_Sage_Mode.png
OP beat us to the punch and saged his own thread. What a guy.

good form

the asterisk that doesnt actually replace a letter is a good addition

bump

I truly don't understand why Naruto is so popular, so huge.

>orange jumpsuit
>cat whiskers
>blond faggot hair
>cat teeth
>fat

and even though he is this much of a disaster, he is considered a """""ninja"""""

Yeah I really wish we could have more discussions about it on this board :(

Dragon ball for gen z
only difference is that it's shit

he is a Goku ripoff and here is the why:
>orange suit
>both strive to become the best warrior of their anime
>both have yellow hair and can "transform" into superior forms of themselves
>both eat a lot
>both face enemies stronger than themselves

Naruto the series however is more like a young adult version of One Piece, whereas DBZ is more of its own beast.

gayku is an asian ripoff of Superman, and he surrended to the purple cat

lol this image is really funny and clever, how did you come up with it?

sasuke = vegeta

And I'm not talking about base Naruto. I'm not talking about Sennin Mode Naruto either. I'm talking about Rikudō Sennin Yang Kurama Sennin Mode Naruto, capable of Senpō: Yōton Rasenshuriken, Rikudō: Chōōdama Rasenshuriken and Gudōdama, as well as Oiroke no Jutsu and Senpō: Chōōdama Rasen Tarengan.

I'll give you your kek

Don't forget, both have le dark inner power that let's them get all out of control and both of their dads died fighting the big bad they will eventually grow up to defeat.

also both were trained by old pervert men (Roshi, Jiraya) and had heroic fathers (Bardock, 4th hokage)

Is there a character who could defeat Saitama, let alone touch him?

>2016
>watch Boreruto

>posts anime on Sup Forums
>doesn't post patrician anime

itachi wouldnt need to touch him to defeat him, same would go for madara i guess. they can just imprison him in genjutsu forever.

pls kill urslef

guys im new to anime would Naruto be actually good anime?

i like ninjas and medieval shit so don't rec some gay ass modern anime

deport those emo faggots
MKGA

All are tropes of shonen. Like the main character on harem being a sad excuse of a man all girls find irresistible

Berserk and Ninja scroll

Only patrician anime is Kiss X Sis.

Until opm punches out of the genjutsu

At first i thought that Goku and Naruto share some siliarities: face strong oponents, became strong in a short period of time, stupidity, but then i watched more anime and understand that most of the main character in a shonen are like that. Some time ago i used to say that Dragon Ball was a better anime, because they didnt filler the story with stupid fillers like Naruto. Then Dragon Ball Super came out. Now both anime have stupid filler, stupid story, they are equal, both became shit. If a have to choose, now , what anime i consider better, i would said Naruto, because it have good fight and music, and the animation neve would be as bad as dragon ball super.