It's a Dewey and Hal episode

>It's a Dewey and Hal episode

Why are they the best episodes?

Was that guy who came up to me in the middle of the night legit? Does my life have a purpose?

am I a big guy?

Same reason Homer and Lisa episodes are the best. Their personalities play off each other so well.
Tfw you will never help your dad get over his fear of flying kites.

Will Justice League be an amazing film and be praised?

>Lisa
>Good

This will never happen. The show would be better without her.

>"You're not so big"
What kind of reply is that Dewey? You trying to be smart cos I mentioned a Batman movie?

Well then my reply is
>"For you"

Will there be a 30th Season of the Simpsons?

RIP lil buddy

Why does he have JUST hair?

wtf? so there was a reunion and he chose not to go?

will the simpsons have a 30th season?

fuck this shit... makes no sense

He was molested.

he died in a stretch limo accident years ago you fucking retard

Checked

he's still alive you fucking faggot

CORRECT

Am I a big guy for you?

I loved the one where Dewey stealthily hides a bunch of household items and Hal thinks he's losing his mind, and ends up somehow building a makeshift organ and shows off his savant musical skills at the end

And the one where Hal befriends the body builders who follow him around like puppies (or was that a Jamie episode?)

And any episode involving Francis and Otto on the ranch

And any episode with Lois' bitter old-world mom

And any episode where Malcolm works in the grocery store with his mom and Craig

Honestly i can't think of any episodes that I really disliked. Or any other show that I enjoyed as much as this, desu senpai

Any episode centering around Hal was top tier btw

DAMNIT!

Is life fair?

The domino episode was the best

he died in 2010 they just missed to put the exact date in it. guess why its YEARS ACTIVE UNTIL 2010.

Is that what I said? The dumb father-smart daughter dynamic was just handled so well by The Simpsons's writers during the golden years.

She was tolerable until she went full liberal in the later seasons

when lisa was suicidal maybe, and homer is happy go lucky, but after she becoem a strong black women trapped int eh body of a little girl it got weird.

I am not falling for your bait

Should I forgive?

The only episode I remember actively disliking is when they undid all of Francis's progression and stuck him in that apartment and attending AA.

That's the only time I can recall when I felt like the show needed to end.

HE'S JOGGING

YOUR NOT THE BOSS O ME NAW

Well you know, the usual question.

>Stuck him in an apartment and attending AA
>Bad
How could you miss the point of a childrens show episode? Remember, Francis wasn't even drinking at that point, he just had an unhealthy hate for Lois which he had all the symptoms for AA with.
Francis was shit and Lois was a good mum, if you disagree it means that you were the shit child.

I felt the same way up until the end. The entire time, you think Reese may actually be better off without his parents, and he may actually be able to live a successful independent life, up until the credit card reveal. I thought the writers were making an attempt to say that even a dumb child could live independently if he willingly goes in to lifetime debt.

>Its a Hal brings a wardrobe full of bats home episodes

Am I doomed to a life of loneliness and despair?

Am I doomed to a life of loneliness and despair?

It's a Hal & the boys go to Nascar episode.

I got the point, it just felt stupid.
I liked the Francis had progressed from the no-good kid into someone who was actually sort of had his shit together later in the series, with his hatred of Lois being his eternal failing.

They didn't need to completely reverse his entire character progression and put him as low as possible to make that failing clear.

>manlet in the middle

>tfw as a young teen I sided with the kids and hated Lois but after rewatching all the episodes as an adult I realize Hal and Lois were actually great parents dealing with raising five kids on an extremely tight budget while being shit on the entire time

The Francis episodes helped me see this. I used to think his mommy issues were justifiable until I realized he was a little shit truant slut burden who ended up in military school, then ending up shoveling shit in Alaska, and marrying a chink whore with the same controlling personality and temper as his mother.

... But memes aside, Lois pasting pictures of her face in Reese's fapping mags was pretty fucked up.

>It's a Dewey is the skittles GOAT episode

will things get better for me soon?

You think Francis had his shit together? He was living a literal hell and he married a snow nigger version of his mom

Should I go to work?

When he reached the ranch he had his shit together

Any full episodes on YouTube. . Don't feel like torrenting

Yes, the whole point of the episode when the family visited him on the ranch was to show he HAD actually become an adult. All his stupid ridiculous adventures had accumulated in him building a life for himself. The same Francis who started as a worthless mongrel at military school now had a wife he loved, a job he excelled at, and actually impressed his family.

But then all that got flushed down the toilet so the show could state in the most blatant terms possible that Lois was ultimately in the right in their relationship and his hatred of her was a childish fixation, which was already abundantly clear.

No it felt stupid because of your own prejudices, you're probably the eldest child. Being the youngest I got to see all the shit my eldest brother put my mum through, was exactly the same as Francis. Mum starts off as reasonable and then they start pushing the limits until only extreme punishment actually fazes them

I'll mostly agree with you on that, even though he still ended up essentially marrying a version of his mother. He tried so hard to get away from her and ended up under the control of Piama, similar to how Hal is controlled by Lois. Maybe this is why Hal empathizes with Francis so easily, and often hides information about Francis from Lois

will it ever end?

Rate your top 3 episodes

>Bowling
>Rollerskating
>Hal quits (his painting)

>"You only thought it was bad because you're prejudiced! Now let me explain how viewing it through my prejudice makes it good..."

And no, my mom's been dead since I was a baby. It had nothing to do with that. I just hated that they destroyed Francis's character to point out a character flaw that was already clear to anyone with a brain. I liked how Francis's story continued to progress and accumulate into him building his own life, and if it was always the plan that was going to end badly then I at least wish that had been part of his character's gradual path instead of him just abruptly being crucified to a giant flashing "LOIS WAS RIGHT" sign.

Dude what? Francis got his job via luck? His only development was through firing the usual stable hand, end of the day he was still same ol' Francis with an easy job. The ep you keep whinging about get's resolved in the same ep anyways.

Am I the boss of you?

Why is Hal always right and Lois always wrong?